Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of zeros- by Mohammed Sharif Abu Mayssam

Frangipani

Deletion of zeros / Mohammed Sharif Abu Mayssam

Posted on Monday, August 12 / August 2013 19:39

There is an urgent need to delete the zeros from the currency at the moment,this necessity lies in the size of the monetary mass circulating in the local market and which does not encourage the acquisition and trading against other currencies, what drives traders and businessmen and companies towards the U.S. dollar and thus increasing the demand for it means high exchange rateDespite the increase in exhibition space through outlets selling the dollar, Add to that the increased demand for the dollar caused by the need for traders both Iran and Syria (Mahasrtin) of hard currency to finance their trade of Foreign Affairs, where they find seized upon the Iraqi market by virtue of tangles in the economic and social relations between the the two countries. And the need to delete the zeros do not stop at this limit Increased confidence in Iraqi currency probably pushing dealt with the neighboring countries, specifically those that increase trade with them, which means more goods and services entering the country against the Iraqi currency, next is crucial to alleviate the burden and cost transfer of currency and to the banks and the Central Bank and protection Bertal of the armed forces due to carry large quantities of bags in the security situation is tense, where an existing currency bloc large cash estimated at 30 trillion dinars, which does not encourage investor or visitor for possession or dealing in issues of trade and business .. Add to that, this quantum of the currency does not encourage banks to introduce modern techniques in trading such as IT, ATM, because devices such as these are designed in all countries of the world on the possession of certain amounts of cash, which means that the process of emptying and filling cabinets of these machines will be repeated daily or can perform its functions after the end of the official working hours of many possible emptied of their content in a little time. At the other end of all this, the process of changing the currency need to be a banking system accurately and an executive honest and law-tight provided by the central bank to the federal government, and these in turn are viewing the experts and advisers in the Prime Minister for consideration and assess the possibility of executed without breakthroughs banking or security and then submitted to the Council of Representatives, which Sakhaddah of the usefulness of the political blocs and opponents of the legislation and thus the possibility to work on choked in drawers as laws captive that preceded it, or perhaps pay quickly commensurate and the size of the interest that would be achieved for the blocks that will vote on it. likely to roll claimants to change the currency in these days and who knew their opposition to the current government, the opposition if they knew that the change of currency in the best interests of their opponents, claiming that the forces of the window Ststole outlets currency exchange will pass currency fakes and would damage the national economy, especially since the time is not right for such a project in an atmosphere where corruption is rampant in all state institutions .. Perhaps we'll see other forces is keen to change the currency and is not interested in this, will be the locus of guns for this project (which will serve the national economy) if they knew she would be able to make money in the switch ports. That such a project is important to the national economy at present, requires prior all sense of responsibility and belonging true for this country, and requires strength and courage for the owners, to close the ports on the careerists and opportunists and corrupt, and before this and that requires the will of the national standard, and such will Assembly Avcqdnaha since she nested opportunistic and utilitarian and sectarianism in the minds of a lot .. Thus, we fear that the repeated experience of currency exchange at the time of the previous regime, which matured on the track and the capital of which was filled Tripe at the expense of public money.

http://www.iraqicp.com/index.php/2013-03-22-11-04-13/2013-03-06-11-59-33/3624-2013-08-12-19-39-36

• Upvote 1

"and these in turn are viewing the experts and advisers in the Prime Minister for consideration and assess the possibility of executed without breakthroughs banking or security and then submitted to the Council of Representatives"

I'm sorry to say this, but unless there's some kind of big intervention from world powers, greater than Maliki's choice (as the IMF regulations for article VIII state that the implementation of the exchange regime lie ultimately in the hands of the (choosing) countries govt.,) I don't think we'll see a change in the exchange regime implemented until Maliki and his goons are out of office.  This is just MY opinion. I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

"and these in turn are viewing the experts and advisers in the Prime Minister for consideration and assess the possibility of executed without breakthroughs banking or security and then submitted to the Council of Representatives"

I'm sorry to say this, but unless there's some kind of big intervention from world powers, greater than Maliki's choice (as the IMF regulations for article VIII state that the implementation of the exchange regime lie ultimately in the hands of the (choosing) countries govt.,) I don't think we'll see a change in the exchange regime implemented until Maliki and his goons are out of office.  This is just MY opinion. I hope I'm wrong.

On the contrary, I believe Maliki wants another shot at office next election. if so, I think he'll formally grant the change in currency before then so he can have a shot for re-election. I know I would if I was a politician..... just say'in.

• Upvote 2

Hey, Jomans, I SOOOO hope you're right. But first, he has to win the nomination of his party and overturn the law of the three presidencies...he's great at intimidation, so we'll see, but he has less of a grip on the judiciary. His chances are at least a mixed bag.  Just curious if he COULD be ousted, why they've not done this yet...IF it is because everyone fears him, then he may get the nomination and a chance to run again, and IF that's the case, then I think you may be right, he MAY implement the exchange regime (be holding out on this as an election tool) prior to him running again.

IF he cannot get the law of the three presidencies overturned and/or is unable to gain the support from his own party (nomination), we may have to wait.

Again, I hope I'm wrong..boy, do I hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

The ISX is down foreign investment is down in %. Because as this article explains their is an imbalance in the exchange rate! This article spells out clearly thatr the GOI is shooting itself in the foot without an R/V!!

Thx Frangipani!

• Upvote 3