Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar - Excitement seems to be very down lately

I may be spitting chips here, but perhaps the lack of optimism could be due to the spike of attacks that have killed hundreds of innocent children, women and men by cowardly, faceless bastiches.

Edited by Geck
  • Upvote 1

I may be spitting chips here, but perhaps the lack of optimism could be due to the spike of attacks that have killed hundreds of innocent children, women and men by cowardly, faceless bastiches.

Yeah and it got worse after Chptr. 7 got lifted.

• 2 weeks later...

let's blame siria today/ it's going to start a war if we are not careful. the world's mind is on that country right now and to global reset has fallen back off the news. A couple of days ago it was Egypt. vetn. dong country advised last week it was not going to rv and economy going up 1.1 percent or so and that is all they want. the middle east is really having a lot of problems right now. I was hoping that all this would have happened before all this other stuff took place but as you see we are still wishing for the best. Just a thought/ no bad comments intended hr.