Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar - Excitement seems to be very down lately

I notice since the middle of Ramandan and now that Ramandan is over it seem like there is NO excitement going on regarding the IRAQI Dinar.  I was very excitied when Iraq was released from Chapter 7, but now it seems like we are back to the drawing board regarding this investment.  No one seems to know what's going on with HCL and the GURUS continue to call RV every week-end!  I am in this for the long haul, but wanted to know everyone else thoughts on this subject.

Hopefully this thing will come to end soon and we all can prosper from this Blessing - But my patience and faith in this is getting very thin lately. 

• Upvote 9

***///

Based on increased rejection of the guru pumpers,

and a more well-informed Dinarian,

we were bound to "feel" a slowing of some kind...

Having been exposed to a few well-researched, truthful articles of late, we know that

there are several things coming up that we need to just be patient and wait for to happen.

So we're just hangin' out, waitin' to see what shakes out of those things...

so as the old song goes...

"see you in September..." ;)

so much for Summer dreams. :( 

• Upvote 5

I notice since the middle of Ramandan and now that Ramandan is over it seem like there is NO excitement going on regarding the IRAQI Dinar.  I was very excitied when Iraq was released from Chapter 7, but now it seems like we are back to the drawing board regarding this investment.  No one seems to know what's going on with HCL and the GURUS continue to call RV every week-end!  I am in this for the long haul, but wanted to know everyone else thoughts on this subject.

Hopefully this thing will come to end soon and we all can prosper from this Blessing - But my patience and faith in this is getting very thin lately. 

WHAT IS THERE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT? IVE BEEN HEARING THE SAME OLD SONG FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

• Upvote 3

***///

Based on increased rejection of the guru pumpers,

and a more well-informed Dinarian,

we were bound to "feel" a slowing of some kind...

Having been exposed to a few well-researched, truthful articles of late, we know that

there are several things coming up that we need to just be patient and wait for to happen.

So we're just hangin' out, waitin' to see what shakes out of those things...

so as the old song goes...

"see you in September..." ;)

so much for Summer dreams. :( 

Agreed - could not said it any better

WHAT IS THERE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT? IVE BEEN HEARING THE SAME OLD SONG FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

True - I hear ya - Been hearing the same thing over and over again - I guess time will tell

Truth is this people have read things from different people they seemed to put some trust in and have been let down each time some event crossed the line set. All the people that was trusted are not excited much anymore and you can tell it when they do they posts, their CC's and just plain old talking on here. Where its Iraq, The US, IMF, UN or who has faulted or people getting a kick out of putting off any good info and all the while making money for themselves right now. We don't know when this thing will end or if it ever will. That doesn't keep us from having hope. Set aside your anger, depression, your mischief and just live in peace knowing that all of these people that scape money off false pretenses will be dealt with by the one who really counts. Stand strong, let it ride, take it with a grain of salt and be happy.

• Upvote 3

I understand your frustration. This investment we have all surrounded ourselves with, can only be measured in inch progress, not feet or miles, but like you, I am in it to win it. Eventually, something will happen with the rate on the dinar. Eventually, sounds much better than SOON! Long timers have learned not to take the daily blabble, but pro or con, either it will pay off, or it won't.. I live each day on the hopes it will, but on the flip side, my life already is what it is, so if it does not, life goes on to the next chapter whatever time I have left, and I will make the most of it and enjoy life to the fullest.

• Upvote 3

I understand your frustration. This investment we have all surrounded ourselves with, can only be measured in inch progress, not feet or miles, but like you, I am in it to win it. Eventually, something will happen with the rate on the dinar. Eventually, sounds much better than SOON! Long timers have learned not to take the daily blabble, but pro or con, either it will pay off, or it won't.. I live each day on the hopes it will, but on the flip side, my life already is what it is, so if it does not, life goes on to the next chapter whatever time I have left, and I will make the most of it and enjoy life to the fullest.

Good Point Unitedrich - We all should enjoy our life to the fullest wheather the Dinar RV's or Not.