Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global currency reset done in Reno.

Luigi1

from another source...

Chinese elders and Madam Wu cerimonial swiped their cards at WF in Reno today, jump starting the global currency reset. The ride is over.

Am I the only one that heard about the elders?

Boy YOU are totally LUNATIC and COOCOO!!!

give luigi a break.   he is just reporting what the other guys are saying; and it is freakin' funny

Gatoraces,

I love a good rummor and have quite the sense of hummor but Reno really?  Now I heard it RV'd on the Moon today  and you get $1,000,000 to $1 and WF just set up shop.  But you have to get there.  Now that might be funny.  Reno is just ridiculous.  Have a great day.

Eagle007

• Upvote 1

This is funnier than those daily soaps:

AS THE LUIGI TURNS.....

The plot just keeps on going...sillier & sillier!

I would luv to see Luigi's face  :backflip:  as the gurus spew all this stuff!

Now that would be hysterical,lol !!!!

• Upvote 1

A new book - Wu Flung Dung

lol.

My dog spoke to me in a dream. My dog named Turd said the Chinese elders have arrived.

Time to deliver all of this interesting material to one of those 3 letter agencies.... Obviously  the WTF.

Edited by umbertino

I researched and did my homework and was to present my findings. Then the dog ate my homework.

All kiddin aside...has anyone else heard of the elder rumor?

All kidding aside? There's nothing left then.

Well she should have had the decency to stay that way.

Well have a nice day Luigi

Cant wait to see whats on your crap wagon tomorrow. 

lol.

Gurus Jester and ZAP just metioned it yesterday. Not a lie...still a rumor waiting to be varified.

You think it's not a lie? Ok. You think it needs to get verified. Seriously.....

• Upvote 2

from another source...

Chinese elders and Madam Wu cerimonial swiped their cards at WF in Reno today, jump starting the global currency reset. The ride is over.

Am I the only one that heard about the elders?

Luigi1 - Were do you get this stuff from - You don't actually believe this non-sense do ya?  I hope not

Poor Luigi1...

6 weeks ago he had a reputation of around 3500 to match the number of posts he's made.

Now it's down under 1400 and still falling like a rock.

Hey Luigi1, make us a promise that if your Rep falls below 100 before we get an RV that you will quietly just GO AWAY, OK?

PLEEEEEZE save yourself SOME degree of dignity....

Poor Luigi1...

6 weeks ago he had a reputation of around 3500 to match the number of posts he's made.

Now it's down under 1400 and still falling like a rock.

Hey Luigi1, make us a promise that if your Rep falls below 100 before we get an RV that you will quietly just GO AWAY, OK?

PLEEEEEZE save yourself SOME degree of dignity....

Lol....did he give all that rep to himself?

Hi Luigi.  You really need to stop listening to TNT Tony and to stop passing on his rubbish.  If you believe the rubbish about elders, you are being conned.  That is conned.  I am pleased though you don't have voices in your heard.

I am sure people realize by not that Luigi is posting this stuff to ruffle feathers.  From his past, we know he doesn't believe it any more than the next person.  It's a complete ploy to annoy the rest of us on DV.  We should collectively STOP opening any posts by him as they are a "joke" to him & his goal is to be sarcastic and spin people up.  Clearly, he has nothing better to do with his life.  I am not even going to click on any of these posts by him as they are garbage.  If I wanted to read any more of this trash-I'd go to a page that Recaps the Guru-Garbage.  Maybe if we discontinue egging him on...he will move on to something more productive in his life.  Getting a rise out of people on DV is a shame.  It has caused me to stop even checking this site.  We used to have decent rumors and conversations.  Now all rumors are his garbage brought over and missing part of the original  rumor anyway.  Stop perpetuating the troll on this respectable site. 

I think we are close and I don't believe it will be over a dollar.  We shall see.  Keep in mind what I said above.  I know everyone here is beyond annoyed.  Responding to the garbage keeps it coming.  Stay grounded friends. It will happen eventually, and sooner than later I believe! :) Blessings, RED

GUYS!  Luigi is totally playing all of you!  He doesnt believe any of this for a second... I read this thread and laughed my butt off reading his insane replies.  He is having fun at all of your's expense! 

(Right, Luigi?  I'm correct... yes?)  :confused2:

Luigi?

Luigi? 

EXACTLY, LMAO!!!! :bravo:

• Upvote 1