Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global currency reset done in Reno.

Luigi1

I cant be the only person one earth that heard the Chinese elders blog. Nobody wants to or is afraid to come forward concerning the elders.

It's the former, Luigi. Nobody posts about it because it's nonsense. Global reset is nonsense, but even if it weren't, why would they do it from Reno, NV? Reno is where you go when you crapped out in Vegas, Atlantic City, and Tunica, Mississippi. It's a fifth rate town in the desert where semi-retired hookers go to die. If you were going to press a button that big, you'd do it from New York, or London, or Hong Kong, Tokyo, Brussels, Basel, Berlin, Paris, Rome. Hell, you'd probably do it in Dothan, Alabama, before you'd do it in Reno. At least, it's not 130 degrees in the shade in Dothan.

• Upvote 5

I cant be the only person one earth that heard the Chinese elders blog. Nobody wants to or is afraid to come forward concerning the elders.

If someone else told you then you are not the only person on earth - but I would see a professional about those voices in your head.  Sorry if i sound blunt Luigi - but you really take the cake.  I think you are worse than Okie or Terry K so i do feel a bit sorry for you.

• Upvote 2

from another source...

Chinese elders and Madam Wu cerimonial swiped their cards at WF in Reno today, jump starting the global currency reset. The ride is over.

Am I the only one that heard about the elders?

At least this one is so funny. Its the first time I laugh at a guru rumor.

Sure they did Luigi1, and the Sun rises from west to east, Osama Bin Laden is still alive, and the moon is made of Blue cheese!

I know because the gurus posted their intel on a site !

You forgot that one. Elvis is still alive.

• Upvote 1

If someone else told you then you are not the only person on earth - but I would see a professional about those voices in your head.  Sorry if i sound blunt Luigi - but you really take the cake.  I think you are worse than Okie or Terry K so i do feel a bit sorry for you.

TNT Tony mentioned the elders in his last Blogtalkradio CC.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

She served up the Number 10 poo poo plater, along with the cream of sum yung guy.

I made a comment along these lines about possum and I got a reprimand for it.  Let's see how this plays out with the mods.  By the way, it's ok by me and most others.  Heck, it's even funny.

And he's a liar and an idiot. 

Go ReVbo.

• Upvote 3

Hi Luigi.  You really need to stop listening to TNT Tony and to stop passing on his rubbish.  If you believe the rubbish about elders, you are being conned.  That is conned.  I am pleased though you don't have voices in your heard.

• Upvote 3

Hi Luigi.  You really need to stop listening to TNT Tony and to stop passing on his rubbish.  If you believe the rubbish about elders, you are being conned.  That is conned.  I am pleased though you don't have voices in your heard.

My dog spoke to me in a dream. My dog named Turd said the Chinese elders have arrived.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

***///

Not a reliable intel source.....

You're dog has a bone to pick with Madam Wu & the Chinese Elders...

They ate his family.

I researched and did my homework and was to present my findings. Then the dog ate my homework.

All kiddin aside...has anyone else heard of the elder rumor?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

You guys should ease up on Luigi. He is posting and responding because he knows how much some of you hate it!! Does he really believe what Tony has to say?? I really doubt it. He gets under your skin and he enjoys it. Just play along and laugh because he is laughing EVERYTIME he posts this rubbish.. Keep it coming Luigi!!!!

• Upvote 2