Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper Protection Racket Issues Another Disclaimer !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Censorship Room Of The Pumper Promotion Site Where The Minions Are Blocking Any Critical Comments Of The Pumper Gurus !

Disclaimer: Dinar Recaps merely Recaps the News, Rumors, and Opinions from many sources regarding the Investment of the IQD/VND.

Dinar Recaps does NOT investigate any Intel Providers, their Sources, their Articles, their family members, the News, the News sites, the Government or their Sites, Banking Institutions, and their Sites. The UST, IMF, UN, CBI, or their sites.

In our "our Friends" section (right hand column) posted on our Blog page online, we have links to the many forums and chat rooms we copy mostly from.

Until someone can prove any intel provider (or "Guru") is being paid by any Dinar Dealer to post what they do, that is all rumors or speculation.

Dinar Recaps has never taken one penny from any Dinar Dealer for any direct advertising or any other reason.

It is up to each of you, in the Dinar Community to decide what Sources, Intel Providers, and News Articles you believe or not believe. 

Also, please do not take advice from anyone in the dinar forums or chat rooms.  Be sure to consult a professional regarding taxes, and investment advice.

For those of you who are constantly emailing us and complaining about individual Intel Providers, We at Recaps do not know who is right or who is wrong…We do not investigate anything or anyone.

We just RECAP the News, Rumors, and Opinions from many different Intel Providers and Dinar Sites.

Sincerely~ The Dinar Recaps Team

• Upvote 7

Too funny.

These guys are nothing less than a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

The owner of recaps and all his employees are 100% lawyer bait. .

All it takes is one person coming forward with a claim of fraud and the case will grow into thousands of claimants. 

• Upvote 4

All it takes is one person coming forward with a claim of fraud and the case will grow into thousands of claimants. 

I Nominate CoolBeans ! Or Dinar Buddy Since He Already Has A Lawyer - Can I Get A 2nd ?

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 1

The heat must be on and now Recaps is crying innocence.  I was surprised they let a post from Shredd at Bondlady's Corner be posted, which called out guru liars.  Then they actually let people comment after that, in support of Shredd's post, and they haven't been removed.  I think letting this rarity occur is a poor attempt to say 'see we are not helping pumping guru's'.

Edited by BeringSea
  • Upvote 2

Woooow, what initiated this disclaimer? This moves us from investors, to speculators. I just met with my attorney tonight on this and he was very unhappy with the amount if money spent, and the risk.

My attorney said the exact same thing...

Maybe your attorney will be game to sue these pumper at Recaps. It is the central hub all the big dinar pumpers use to promote dinar sales.

The big scam is the dinar on reserves angle.  They use religion to fool people into thinking some of the gurus are people of faith who would never lie so the gullible have been spending their last bit of money on the reserve programs. 

A few court ordered e-mail subpoenas should show the tight connection between the primary perps and the economic ties. 

Racketeering plain and simple plus wire fraud.

:twocents:

I Nominate CoolBeans ! Or Dinar Buddy Since He Already Has A Lawyer - Can I Get A 2nd ?

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

Maybe your attorney will be game to sue these pumper at Recaps. It is the central hub all the big dinar pumpers use to promote dinar sales.

The big scam is the dinar on reserves angle.  They use religion to fool people into thinking some of the gurus are people of faith who would never lie so the gullible have been spending their last bit of money on the reserve programs. 

A few court ordered e-mail subpoenas should show the tight connection between the primary perps and the economic ties. 

Couldnt imagine the consequences if this thread was forwarded to the FEDS..........

2nd........3rd?

I suspected they might be dinar peddlers......just not backpeddlers too

• Upvote 2

I sincerely hope there are personal lawsuits and class actions against Recaps and the Pumpets.  It would be interesting to know how many people over bought, leveraged houses, etc....  I understand that would be a terrible personal decision, though being persuaded by believing some god talker on the net must be worth something in court. 

If I were wealthy, I'd have my brains locate these jokers and jesters, then have my muscle drive up to their houses in black suvs.  Followed by a knock at the door and simple message that posting further 'intel' will be frowned upon.  They would think they had been visited by a real three letter agency and hopefully have the sense to retract and retreat.

• Upvote 1

I sincerely hope there are personal lawsuits and class actions against Recaps and the Pumpets.  It would be interesting to know how many people over bought, leveraged houses, etc....  I understand that would be a terrible personal decision, though being persuaded by believing some god talker on the net must be worth something in court. 

If I were wealthy, I'd have my brains locate these jokers and jesters, then have my muscle drive up to their houses in black suvs.  Followed by a knock at the door and simple message that posting further 'intel' will be frowned upon.  They would think they had been visited by a real three letter agency and hopefully have the sense to retract and retreat.

Yeah that is the problem. There are good people out there who are gullible to the point of falling for the "brother/sister in Christ" line.

I know they have at least 2 or 3 "gurus" at recaps that claim to be missionaries and or pastors who also conveniently have so called "insider connections with the high rollers".  

They have flat out made the claim the RV happened at a high rate and it will be public soon.

That is they type of dinar pumping that causes the gullible to spend the mortgage and food money on dinar reserves.

Rumors are one thing but flat out lies are fraud and not only fraud but fraud that has the potential to do serious financial harm to those who fall for it.

Dinar recaps is just a "perp walk" away from national fame.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

Yeah that is the problem. There are good people out there who are gullible to the point of falling for the "brother/sister in Christ" line.

I know they have at least 2 or 3 "gurus" at recaps that claim to be missionaries and or pastors who also conveniently have so called "insider connections with the high rollers".  

They have flat out made the claim the RV happened at a high rate and it will be public soon.

That is they type of dinar pumping that causes the gullible to spend the mortgage and food money on dinar reserves.

Rumors are one thing but flat out lies are fraud and not only fraud but fraud that has the potential to do serious financial harm to those who fall for it.

Dinar recaps is just a "perp walk" away from national fame.

I agree 100% coolbeans. 

• Upvote 2

Hate to brake it to ya but religion has been used as a selling tool for hundreds of years by many with differing backgrounds & circumstance. Right, wrong, or indifferent nothing new about this practice-peace

• Upvote 1

It's no surprise that these "criminals" utilize the power of faith.  Take a look at the so-called "Faith Healers" like Benny Hinn.  They rake in the BIG bucks from ordinary people simply by stoking the embers of their audience's faith.  The TV Evangelists who ask people to send in a donation by providing a phone number at the bottom of the screen are no better.  I knew an elderly woman who sent in her entire life's savings to one of the these TV crooks all because of her faith in the evangelist's message.  These parasites prey upon those who are desperate and see (hope) the only way out of their life's abyss through the preachings of these houligans.  It's been going on since the beginning of time.  Much akin to snake oil salesman.  It is truly sad and criminal.

• Upvote 1

The key word here is speculation. This has never been anything other than that. The problem I have with all of this is that all of these pumpers are saying that it is going to RV tomorrow or soon every time they post something. They post without having any shred of proof and people buy more dinar. People say that it is all rumors and if you cannot handle it stay away from the rumor section. But human nature says I hope what these gurus say is true. Everyone adds to the problem by doing all of this. The fact is that we cannot trust anything that any of these clowns has to say. If they cannot offer any  proof then it will continue to be nothing but speculation. I have been in this for over 7 years now and no one, and I mean no one, has offered any thing other than speculation and opinion.

• Upvote 1