Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURUS LIVING IN THE PAST, and PUMPING OUR FUTURE!

The GURU's claiming at $3.22, stated by the IMF, 10 years ago... That is bogus in today's world.  Don't believe it is only trying to pump the sales of the IQD.  Show us facts, today, where the IMF is stating any currency rate... You can't find it! 

The gurus are still throwing around rates as if they are facts.  I say we ask for hard documents to back it up?

• Upvote 2

The GURU's claiming at $3.22, stated by the IMF, 10 years ago... That is bogus in today's world.  Don't believe it is only trying to pump the sales of the IQD.  Show us facts, today, where the IMF is stating any currency rate... You can't find it! 

The gurus are still throwing around rates as if they are facts.  I say we ask for hard documents to back it up?

It was over $3+ for many years before they devalued it in 2003 at the start of the war.

IMF has it documented right here:

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2013-07-31&category=EXCHRT

• Upvote 1

The gurus pump daily and I mean pump ... Are they paid to pump?..they all know of some intel or person who supplies the source of information that takes one from highs to lows daily.. I have been in this scheme of investment for quite a few years and as the days go on I am more convinced than ever that I would have been far better off investing and earning bank interest.. IMO as each days goes on I see that's still a long way down the track of realisation as Iraq and its people continue their descent into anarchy .. Instability reigns supreme in Iraq and life will continue to get tougher there ...

• Upvote 1

It was over $3+ for many years before they devalued it in 2003 at the start of the war.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2013-07-31&category=EXCHRT

That's an SDR chart.  You can see that the numbers don't even match the current valuation.  You can't go by that.

Coolbeans.....the value of the dinar was in the crapper way before the war in.2003. Check historic currency value charts for the dinar. It was not devalued right before the war.....thats another one of those myths.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1