Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER CONTACTED A LEGITIMATE PHYCIC ON QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE DINAR

I don't know about psychics but Last March I was on Bourbon street in New Orleans when I saw a black cat cough up some chicken bones right in from of me! The bones formed three letters.... I Q D! So I bought in. Now, if I can get that cat to cough up an R V we would all be happy. Here kitty kitty!

i take it as a joke :)

• Upvote 1

Leviticus 19:31 NKJV

'Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:6 NKJV

'And the person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people.

2 Chronicles 33:6 NKJV

Also he caused his sons to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; he practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft and sorcery, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

Isaiah 8:19 NKJV

And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?

Isaiah 19:3 NKJV

The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst; I will destroy their counsel, And they will consult the idols and the charmers, The mediums and the sorcerers.
Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

OK I'M PROBABLY GOING TO MADE FUN OF HERE, BUT I DON'T CARE.  I DO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE GIFT AS MEDIUMS.  AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY MEMBERS HERE HAVE USED A PHYSCIC  (I KNOW THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT SPELLING) TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY THING  THEY COULD REVEAL ABOUT THE CHANGE IN THE DINAR.  

Enjoy.

I don't know about psychics but Last March I was on Bourbon street in New Orleans when I saw a black cat cough up some chicken bones right in from of me! The bones formed three letters.... I Q D! So I bought in. Now, if I can get that cat to cough up an R V we would all be happy. Here kitty kitty!

If you can catch it, throw it into a Vitamixer, high speed and report what you can see while it is still spinning. Kinda like the Magic 8-ball, only for REAL. Ignore the eyes, as they can throw off the reading!! Dunno, just saying.....

Yeah, I wondered the same thing: they can't tell you, "Dude, you're dead man walking. Can I have your shoes?" or something to that affect.. I was told, they can only give you advice and precautions, like: "Avoid a long trip next week" or "I would be careful with a new contact you make..."I have the inclination to speak with the 2 fellows who predicted CORRECTLY that I would see good fortune around my B day-which happened-about the dinar. My plan is to go to them with a physical dinar and see what they say. Report back as soon as I do that. Cheers

Thanks and let us know what they say when stop laughing

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR INPUT.  THERE IS MORE TO THIS WORLD AND ALL THAT IS IN IT. THE SEEN AND THE UNSEEN AS WELL. 

WELL I DO KNOW THIS JESUS FORETOLD MANY EVENTS IN HIS TIME ON EARTH. 

But Jesus is God. He knew exactly what would happen in the most minute detail.  He is the Creator and by Him all things hold together.  Please don't compare Him to a medium.  

That is a strange thing for God to be saying considering if you believe in God, which of course I don't, but if you did, he says we are all God's children. Strange thing to say about your children. Stay clear of them?

Hello Atheist.  How are you my friend?  

Just a little off on you understanding of God's children.  In a larger sense, we are all God's children by creation. Not all humans are God's children by relationship.  One must be born into His family to become His child, and that birth is a spiritual rebirth.  I know that seems odd to you, but to the believer it does not.  

• Upvote 2

A LEGITIMATE PHYCIC???????

Is there such a thing?????????

LOL

What's next, reading the palms? Tea leaves? Voodoo?

I consult the I Ching (The Book of Changes) and it was positive and I find it better than trusting someone I never met.

It talks through ones soul, but one has to know what your soul is asking and one should not be frivolous in asking too many question for it will tell you to go away and let life evolve. It foresaw my difficulties and warns me about letting all this go to my head. Its main lesson through my life is that "perseverance furthers" and one must Cross The Great Ocean and meet the Great Man, the man that can show you your true soul.

But Jesus is God. He knew exactly what would happen in the most minute detail.  He is the Creator and by Him all things hold together.  Please don't compare Him to a medium.  

Hello Atheist.  How are you my friend?  

Just a little off on you understanding of God's children.  In a larger sense, we are all God's children by creation. Not all humans are God's children by relationship.  One must be born into His family to become His child, and that birth is a spiritual rebirth.  I know that seems odd to you, but to the believer it does not.  

Follow the Line of David. Jesus got the knowledge of GOD(Generator Operator Destroyer) from John the Baptist, He got that experience from someone he sincerely asked  and this goes back through the ages, through Krishna, Buddha and on because there is and has always been (only needs one human in the world at any time that can show he who sincerely asks where GOD lies). It is only when times are dark that that person gets recognised by a lot of people. When he passes away, that's when people form the NEXT religion. That experience of being shown your soul can only come from a Living Master who has the nack of showing you that fruit, and by the fruit you will know. Find that Peace of Mind within in your self. The reason that the word IS Unspeakable is because that vibration lies behind the breath.Amen.

'Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

'And the person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people.

Also he caused his sons to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; he practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft and sorcery, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?

The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst; I will destroy their counsel, And they will consult the idols and the charmers, The mediums and the sorcerers.

That says it all. All you do when you contact "spirits" is open yourself up to demonic possession. That's why God forbids it. I have witnessed an exorcism, and wouldn't get anywhere near that garbage if my life depended on it. I wouldn't make fun of you Mariejose, but am concerned for you as you should be for yourself. This is one of the most dangerous things a person can involve themselves in. Edited by cranster

I consult the I Ching (The Book of Changes) and it was positive and I find it better than trusting someone I never met.

It talks through ones soul, but one has to know what your soul is asking and one should not be frivolous in asking too many question for it will tell you to go away and let life evolve. It foresaw my difficulties and warns me about letting all this go to my head. Its main lesson through my life is that "perseverance furthers" and one must Cross The Great Ocean and meet the Great Man, the man that can show you your true soul.

Follow the Line of David. Jesus got the knowledge of GOD(Generator Operator Destroyer) from John the Baptist, He got that experience from someone he sincerely asked  and this goes back through the ages, through Krishna, Buddha and on because there is and has always been (only needs one human in the world at any time that can show he who sincerely asks where GOD lies). It is only when times are dark that that person gets recognised by a lot of people. When he passes away, that's when people form the NEXT religion. That experience of being shown your soul can only come from a Living Master who has the nack of showing you that fruit, and by the fruit you will know. Find that Peace of Mind within in your self. The reason that the word IS Unspeakable is because that vibration lies behind the breath.Amen.

HyperLinker, do you really believe what you wrote?  I don't.  Really wild and without much substance.  Something "drug" along from the late fifties era.   

End Quote
He knows exactly what happened, happens and will happen.....Maybe that's true ( I admit I don't know)....

Too bad that most of the time if not all of that time  he appears to be just a mere watcher of events ( esp. the most terrible , unfortunate ones which could be avoided through his intervention...).

I know..... Free will ....Ok.
Edited by umbertino

HyperLinker, do you really believe what you wrote?  I don't.  Really wild and without much substance.  Something "drug" along from the late fifties era.   

The mind is the chatter box that will never stop chattering until it is immersed in the light, the music, the vibration of your soul(your energy). That is why you have your body, so that you can experience the bliss of your soul while you are alive(heaven on earth!). Often when people die and come back they were experiencing going through a tunnel towards The Light, if one has no fear(has trust in their divinity) they do not get sidetracked into looking at the walls of the tunnel(the monsters will scare you completely), but when one has no fear, but respect, you pop out of the tunnel into the bliss of that light and you know you are "home". Let's leave it at this and all I can say is : Find your heaven on earth while you have your body to experience GOD's Bliss for there you will find Peace of Mind, when that chatter box is finally quietened. No, I don't take Drugs to experience that Bliss. Hope to see you on that road, Nelg. Let's not get into digging up worms.

• Upvote 2

That is a strange thing for God to be saying considering if you believe in God, which of course I don't, but if you did, he says we are all God's children. Strange thing to say about your children.

Stay clear of them?

GOD wants you to depend and trust in him to take care of you. He is a jealous GOD and wants you all to himself, to depend totally on him.

• Upvote 1

I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THAT.  BUT THAT IS OPENING A WHOLE NEW CAN OF WORMS ON THE SUBJECT.  I DO BELIEVE IN GOD- VERY MUCH SO. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THIS SKILL. REMEMBER ALL THINGS COME FROM THE SOURCE-- GOD HAS GIVEN EACH OF US TALENTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

quite frankly if the devil can't get you to join him he will pervert your gift...there are TRUE prophets of God today as there were in Bible times but IMHO a so-called psychic is someone whose gift is perverted ...read Acts 16:16-19....in many churches this woman would be called prophetic...but Paul by the Holy Spirit "knew" it was NOT of GOD...

That is a strange thing for God to be saying considering if you believe in God, which of course I don't, but if you did, he says we are all God's children. Strange thing to say about your children. Stay clear of them?

I've always believed that there are no Atheists in fox holes.I remember flying one day with a very vocal atheist and as we leveled at 60,000 feet in our new Jet heading for the West Coast and watching the sunset while admiring the curvature of the earth from that altitude, he opined "How magnificent !!"...to which I responded, "...yes and how is it that some believe all that magnificence just happened with no apparent designer.." all that being said, may I submit for your own perusal the following for consideration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59mRZ1Vj8ZU

you also might want to read Heaven Is For Real....the story of a Four Year Old's journey...surely he did NOT have at 4 a concept of heaven and the Lord that he reveals ....

• Upvote 1