Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER CONTACTED A LEGITIMATE PHYCIC ON QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE DINAR

OK I'M PROBABLY GOING TO MADE FUN OF HERE, BUT I DON'T CARE.  I DO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE GIFT AS MEDIUMS.  AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY MEMBERS HERE HAVE USED A PHYSCIC  (I KNOW THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT SPELLING) TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY THING  THEY COULD REVEAL ABOUT THE CHANGE IN THE DINAR.  

• Upvote 1

As a mostly godly community, consulting a psychic or medium is a totally ungodly thing to do.

I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THAT.  BUT THAT IS OPENING A WHOLE NEW CAN OF WORMS ON THE SUBJECT.  I DO BELIEVE IN GOD- VERY MUCH SO. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THIS SKILL. REMEMBER ALL THINGS COME FROM THE SOURCE-- GOD HAS GIVEN EACH OF US TALENTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

As a mostly godly community, consulting a psychic or medium is a totally ungodly thing to do.

I've a few friends who are psychics/intuitives, and they do believe and respect God. Though I don't agree with everything SOME of these people believe (ie: no, I do not believe my entire life is written out and pre-planned, no I do not believe that people volunteer to do good or bad things to me before I am even born, no I do not believe 'there are no coincidences', randomness and coincidence happens all the time, imo...), the ones I know are decent folk like anyone else and they do care. As far as ungodliness...cons, scams, using core beliefs to get money and manipulate people...we can find these types of individuals in ANY belief or group, my friend. It's the nature of mankind. I don't fault people for seeking.  

OK I'M PROBABLY GOING TO MADE FUN OF HERE, BUT I DON'T CARE.  I DO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE GIFT AS MEDIUMS.  AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY MEMBERS HERE HAVE USED A PHYSCIC  (I KNOW THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT SPELLING) TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY THING  THEY COULD REVEAL ABOUT THE CHANGE IN THE DINAR.  

mariejose, you shouldn't feel awkward in asking this and nobody should throw stones. This 'investment' has been tough to hold for many as they've passed through difficult times. The American economy is struggling, people are having trouble finding solid work, some are about to lose their homes, loved ones, their health, etc. Some would say, "just have faith", but that's tough when you are hurting and need relief or hope. It's only natural to desire validation from God in some way that you aren't wasting your time with something that won't produce anything.

With the dinar, no I haven't consulted psychics or anyone 'spiritual' since my experience has been that these people are as clueless as me in finding an answer.  :lol:About a year ago when I wasn't even thinking about the dinar, I had a dream that it revalued, but to be honest I place ---0--- value on dreams and 'signs' and would warn people against structuring their life around this. When I have prayed and meditated and asked God's thoughts about the dinar, I have had ---0--- response/impression either way. :lol: I know this isn't encouraging. :shrug: I'm just being honest. All we can do is continue with our lives, work, pay bills, do what good we can to bless ourselves, the world around us, and see if it pans out. :peace: peace.  p.s.: sorry this was so 'wordy'. :lol:

• Upvote 2

P hoenix3333 use to have psychics on his radio show and they would give dinar predictions all the time.

They were soooo off he threw them all off and never had them on again!

LOL!

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

I look at the situation like this. Few people heard of the dinar, and the people who know about it have some or are highly doubtful that the dinar will go up. Its kinda like Vegas and football. When the majority and favored and odds are on them, Vegas somehow manages for the underdog to win, and vegas wins again! The underdogs are people who hold dinar. We must wait this out and I'm sure we will make a profit, but how much? Nobody knows. It would be great to profit 300% or even millions. We will have to wait and see. My 2cents :)

Go Super RV! ! !

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR INPUT.  THERE IS MORE TO THIS WORLD AND ALL THAT IS IN IT. THE SEEN AND THE UNSEEN AS WELL. 

God doesn't say they're fraudulent as a class, but he DOES say to stay clear of them. So, if they have powers, what does that say about the source of that power? (Lev. 19:31; Isa. 8:19)

WELL I DO KNOW THIS JESUS FORETOLD MANY EVENTS IN HIS TIME ON EARTH. 

This is kind of a cool story.

I got a call from a friend of mine that moved away to another state and in talking to her I told her about the dinar and what it was all about . She had never heard of it and became very excited and went ahead and bought some. About a week later she confessed to me that a short while before we had spoken her new neighbor had given her a reading and had told her that she would be coming into a lot of money and that it would be through a person approaching her with a very good opportunity .  We both kind of freaked out because neither one of us had any idea of this coincidence.

We'll just have to wait and see.

True Story

• Upvote 5

Funny, no one ever goes to a psychic that says, "oh, man, you'll be dead in a week". It is always you'll come into money somehow.

Someone told me once that it's against the law for them to say anything like that, it's a bit one-sided that they can say only good things.  

Yeah, I wondered the same thing: they can't tell you, "Dude, you're dead man walking. Can I have your shoes?" or something to that affect.. I was told, they can only give you advice and precautions, like: "Avoid a long trip next week" or "I would be careful with a new contact you make..."

I have the inclination to speak with the 2 fellows who predicted CORRECTLY that I would see good fortune around my B day-which happened-about the dinar. My plan is to go to them with a physical dinar and see what they say. Report back as soon as I do that. Cheers

• Upvote 2

I don't know about psychics but Last March I was on Bourbon street in New Orleans when I saw a black cat cough up some chicken bones right in from of me! The bones formed three letters.... I Q D! So I bought in. Now, if I can get that cat to cough up an R V we would all be happy. Here kitty kitty!

• Upvote 3

God doesn't say they're fraudulent as a class, but he DOES say to stay clear of them. So, if they have powers, what does that say about the source of that power? (Lev. 19:31; Isa. 8:19)

That is a strange thing for God to be saying considering if you believe in God, which of course I don't, but if you did, he says we are all God's children. Strange thing to say about your children. Stay clear of them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1