Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No one knows anything not even the currency exchange people

MoneyPlease

So went to exchange some of my dinar for cash last Friday at Dadeland Mall currency exchange in Miami FL. I needed money and all I had at the time was dinars. Told the teller what I needed she said “hold on to it until Monday. She added that she received word that the Dinar will revalue on Monday and she didn’t want me to miss out. ”. I go to this place whenever I am in Miami time and its business as usal (ask what I need and receive money) . I am not the type to get inside info about this type of stuff so I felt that this may be the real deal. Told my unbeliever Mom and sister and they stocked up based on my story.  Well its MONDAY!!! Where is the RV that I was promised from the currency teller?? Goes to show you that no one knows anything of any value. So disappointed.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well its MONDAY!!! Where is the RV that I was promised from the currency teller?? Goes to show you that no one knows anything of any value. So disappointed.  [/font][/size]

Ask TNT Tony or TerryK...they are is standing in line waiting to cash out right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just remember, Currency exchange personel can listen to the same GURU BS that we've all seen. This person obviously does and thought they were doing you a favor. That's the problem with bogus information. The next person will pass it along as fact.

There will be no disguising an event like an RV when it happens, and there will also be nobody with credibility who tells you before hand. THERE IS NO "INTEL" that will give you insight into a pending revaluation of the Dinar. Repeat that to yourself until you believe it and you will be a wiser Dinarian.

• Upvote 3

What dealer do you pump for Money? Just curious....

I use the dadeland mall Miami FL currency.

Just remember, Currency exchange personel can listen to the same GURU BS that we've all seen. This person obviously does and thought they were doing you a favor. That's the problem with bogus information. The next person will pass it along as fact.

There will be no disguising an event like an RV when it happens, and there will also be nobody with credibility who tells you before hand. THERE IS NO "INTEL" that will give you insight into a pending revaluation of the Dinar. Repeat that to yourself until you believe it and you will be a wiser Dinarian.

I know this but I had hope this time (tear) learn my lesson.

Notice how all the shouting garbage-guru's have gone QUIET?

I hope this most recent rage of gulu BS - each lying guru feeding on the lies of the next - will ONCE and FOR ALL close-down all the people even LISTENING to Industrial-Strengtgh BS from TNT, Tony, Jester, Bluewolf and Okie!

Maybe then people will stop DRAGGING this non-rumors over to this site and PRETEND they are rumors!

Was the teller's name Adam Montana ? If not, then know that it wasn't legitimate. !

God goes by an alias now? You guys amuse me with the homage you pay to this guy, but I hate to see anyone kneel before ANY self-proclaimed guru.

• Upvote 3

So went to exchange some of my dinar for cash last Friday at Dadeland Mall currency exchange in Miami FL. I needed money and all I had at the time was dinars. Told the teller what I needed she said “hold on to it until Monday. She added that she received word that the Dinar will revalue on Monday and she didn’t want me to miss out. ”. I go to this place whenever I am in Miami time and its business as usal (ask what I need and receive money) . I am not the type to get inside info about this type of stuff so I felt that this may be the real deal. Told my unbeliever Mom and sister and they stocked up based on my story.  Well its MONDAY!!! Where is the RV that I was promised from the currency teller?? Goes to show you that no one knows anything of any value. So disappointed.  

You got this part right.

Well, the teller didn't say exactly which Monday.  :rolleyes:

Was the teller's name Adam Montana ? If not, then know that it wasn't legitimate. !

No offense Adam----But at this point, I'm not even sure Adam knows for sure. He does have a lot of good information but at the end of the day even he would have to admit that he really does not know when or how much. Bottom line we all need to just wait and see when it does RV.    :confused2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1