Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone know if the info on Dinar DB is "real"?

GPCarter

Then perhaps your mother will know my good friends there, Appassami is the family name , and when their Son came over here he became my boss so no real need for the profanity.

This thread is questioning the reliability or truth of another site, my point being that there are liars on here as well, one of whome you make a point of leaping to there defence.

Happy to leave it at that?

• Upvote 1

I like easyrider and I will defend him. However I am also happy to leave it there as well if you are offended by my avatar I will change it but please research where that picture is from before accusing me of something more sinister thank you

I hate that word beginning with g and ending in g. I went through a lot of racial abuse as a child and witnessed my mum take the same by being called that. It did touch a raw nerve with me

I'm sorry for calling you an arsehole mcjocky1

Yes, it is because of my many friends that I do find the use of that picture off puting, and maybe that caused me to make an incorrect assumption if so I apologise.

I like many people on DV as well, mostly those that don't lie though.

MOD review should hold no fear for the person telling the truth, or is that it, I am using an inncorrect word, l**r should become, person of questionable reliability, or bending the truth, or whatever politicaly correct vernacular you choose.

The defence usually makes the most money, it doesn't mean that they really believe their client.

Just seen your post, no problem, I hope we can perhaps become friendly eventually. Dave.

Edited by mcjocky1
  • Upvote 2

I've researched both sides mcjocky1 I was very much thinking the dinar would Lop but with the USA and uk support in Iraq I definitely believe it will RV. What I said about the banks in the uk was true. And I believe bettyboops bank experience as well. Ring coutts they may give you the info they gave me. I see your from West Sussex try going into rbs and ask to speak to the manager

Been RBS cust. for years. Bought a good bit there.

Betty had a Bank exp?

Coutts are ok for gold.

Multiple Countries and Companies are tied into investments in Iraq, watch the real news and discount 95% of the "news" that is used here, find someone local to you that can read and speak the language and they will translate most articles without "bending" it to suit their purpose. Paper contracts are worth nothing as everythng is changed, objected to, argued about, it is soul destroying watching nothing being done.

• Upvote 2