Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone know if the info on Dinar DB is "real"?

GPCarter

you are not blaming a website for someone's death? Get out of here

Your past or anyone's past is part of who you are. It's the footprint you put in this world. And if you f up, sorry its public record.

Maybe add salt and or bad eating habits, but blaming a website? Maybe someone shouldn't be in the forefront everyday, if they wish for the light not to shine on them

It was just how it went down sandstorm and my opinion only.  I am not saying they are totally responsible, but a possible catalyst.  When we post stuff in a public forum about people we are responsible for our words.  What I am trying to convey, sometimes ego gets in the way of right and wrong.  Martyrs usually find their demise when their ego's are not put into check and their judgement becomes destructive.  

• Upvote 3

You really think the govt cares who is buying dinar?

They sure will when it RV's.  

Im sure there will be a special dept if they dont already  have one trying to keep track of all the dinar sales so they can go after those people for their taxes.

You'll see US wants their share of our money. Or have'nt you heard.......... :huh:

• Upvote 3

They sure will when it RV's.  

Im sure there will be a special dept if they dont already  have one trying to keep track of all the dinar sales so they can go after those people for their taxes.

You'll see US wants their share of our money. Or have'nt you heard.......... :huh:

I completely agree with you. Without a doubt in my mind governments are aware of sites like dinar vets and others and they will want our share of taxes when the RV happens

• Upvote 1

Yesterday someone sent me to a website ************** which is hosted at blogspot. The blog has pictures and real names and other information on pumpers like Okie and the like. While I don't believe all the info released on that site I am hoping that there is some truth there. It would be nice to know the true identities of these liars. Has anyone here visited that site? I would like members takes on if the information is real.

Gpcarter,

Trying to make contact with you concerning a Forex question. Hit me up please.

That's why I am looking at getting my money off to places like Mauritius (my mums from there) and gibralter 

I heard it's beautiful there..Mauritius..... Such a mixture of diverse cultures ( African, Indian, etc,). Maybe one day I'll have enough money and will take a trip .

Edited by umbertino

I heard it's beautiful there..Mauritius..... Such a mixture of diverse cultures ( African, Indian, etc,). Maybe one day I'll have enough money and will take a trip .

Its a tropical paradise and from what I hear has quite a good night life now. If the RV happens this year as I am expecting lets meet up in Mauritius

• Upvote 1

I understand what your saying, while not all of it may be necessary, there are def a few people that were brought out into the spotlight that definitely should have been, you know who....the ones involved with all those reno scams taking money etc etc.

Its all good.......hopefully this ride will be over soon enough and we will forget about it all and/or just sit back and laugh at a lot of it!

I'm all for kicking back poppin a few and havin a few laughs - peace

you are not blaming a website for someone's death? Get out of here

Your past or anyone's past is part of who you are. It's the footprint you put in this world. And if you f up, sorry its public record.

Maybe add salt and or bad eating habits, but blaming a website? Maybe someone shouldn't be in the forefront everyday, if they wish for the light not to shine on them

There are things that imo hold no relevance to the issue at hand and should be personal, not just here but anywhere - peace

• Upvote 2

The purpose of that site is to simply offer the ugly side of this investment and to point out false information spread by many of the gurus that people get all wrapped up in. Most dinar sites dont even allow discussion on both sides of the fence. (Doesnt include this one) Most sites if you want to discuss anything other then RV tomorrow, your shut down and banned.....

Thanks Keep.

I totally agree. It is good to see both sides.

I wish he wouldn't show people's private information and things that did not relate to current times. I am sure there are not many people who are exactly the same way there were a decade earlier. Also, if one looks they can even find an arrest record and mug shot of Bill Gates. We all know he is not the same person he was as a youngster.

Gpcarter,

Gpcarter,

I don't know if this suggestion will work but see if it will:

Contact Admin and see if they will either give you my email address or perhaps they can relay the message to me. Perhaps you can show them this post so they will know I give you permission to get my address from them.

Thanks Keep.

I totally agree. It is good to see both sides.

I wish he wouldn't show people's private information and things that did not relate to current times. I am sure there are not many people who are exactly the same way there were a decade earlier. Also, if one looks they can even find an arrest record and mug shot of Bill Gates. We all know he is not the same person he was as a youngster.

I don't know if this suggestion will work but see if it will:

Contact Admin and see if they will either give you my email address or perhaps they can relay the message to me. Perhaps you can show them this post so they will know I give you permission to get my address from them.

Just go to moneysoon's profile and post your email address in his profile feed with a request to delete it as soon as he has it.

This is not a violation of the rules.

:cowboy2:

The site has me asking questions that is for sure. The problem is, I don't know how much I would believe a person who's only objective is to tear others down. He say's he is doing it to help the uninformed out. Well I believe there has to be an alternative motive to his site. People don't just do things to help others out. Either he is in someway financially cashing in on this site, or he has a vendetta against those who run dinar sites.

Apparently he got banned from this site, so now he has a vendetta. IDK.  

Yesterday someone sent me to a website ************** which is hosted at blogspot. The blog has pictures and real names and other information on pumpers like Okie and the like. While I don't believe all the info released on that site I am hoping that there is some truth there. It would be nice to know the true identities of these liars. Has anyone here visited that site? I would like members takes on if the information is real.

Hi Carter - I've been there and read the Adam Montana story only to come away with "SO?".  DB has put together a possible scenario of convoluted AKA's, DBA's and the like but, no real evidence of criminal wrong doing, just suggestive assertions.  I don't know why DB feels the need to expose anybody's underbelly other than he needs personal justification that he is right and morally superior. In the end, the Montana story is an interesting possibility but does nothing to convince me malice is behind his motives.  IMO, DV is still the best grounded site for balanced Dinar info.

• Upvote 2

hey mr. rich come out and play u coward!!!!!  :eyebrows:

yes!! one of his many names.

Boy oh boy, you are some piece of work.

You accused me of posting on here using one name and then changing it REMEMBER  I do.

I challenged you to put up or shut up, even said to Email me private ( it's in my profile) but you didn't even have the guts to do that.

Mistakes are part of life, but a cowardly refusal to admit that you had, in my case, in fact made a mistake must lead to the assumption that you do indeed make a habit of making false accusations on a regular basis.

Perhaps your agenda is to see how long it takes for the DV family to realise that you are indeed a "compulsive liar without a backbone" and that will remain my perception of you untill you "grow a pair", "man up" or whatever terminology you understand.

To the Mod's , you may look upon this as an unwarranted attack upon another DV member, but Bump will remember that I did ask easyrider "pleasantly" to prove his accusation, and received no reply, I also asked if the IP addresses could be checked on the other identity that I was supposed to have used without any reply, so like the RV, I will wait & wait, and maybe this time get a reply (sorry going to use the dreaded word) SOON. lol   

Hold the minus untill his defense comes back, then decide.

Edited by mcjocky1
  • Upvote 3

Boy oh boy, you are some piece of work.

You accused me of posting on here using one name and then changing it REMEMBER  I do.

I challenged you to put up or shut up, even said to Email me private ( it's in my profile) but you didn't even have the guts to do that.

Mistakes are part of life, but a cowardly refusal to admit that you had, in my case, in fact made a mistake must lead to the assumption that you do indeed make a habit of making false accusations on a regular basis.

Perhaps your agenda is to see how long it takes for the DV family to realise that you are indeed a "compulsive liar without a backbone" and that will remain my perception of you untill you "grow a pair", "man up" or whatever terminology you understand.

To the Mod's , you may look upon this as an unwarranted attack upon another DV member, but Bump will remember that I did ask easyrider "pleasantly" to prove his accusation, and received no reply, I also asked if the IP addresses could be checked on the other identity that I was supposed to have used without any reply, so like the RV, I will wait & wait, and maybe this time get a reply (sorry going to use the dreaded word) SOON. lol   

Leave Easyrider alone and go troll on DB instead of here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Leave Easyrider alone and go troll on DB instead of here

Without being hurtfull, I have been on DV longer than either of you, and if you think that asking for an injustice to be corrected is trolling, added to your inability to spell Gibraltar, and the use of an avatar depicting a black and white minstrel (not really correct, why not use a gollywog and really insult our commonwealth cousins) I despair that you are in the UK. 

There is one other person that uses that picture on MSN??

• Upvote 3

For a start mcjocky1 I have dyslexia. Also have you seen the league of gentlemen because that is where my avatar is from and is based on comedy. I hate that very vile and racist name that you have just stated. And just so that you know my mum is from Mauritius and my father is from the uk. I am very proud to be British you ignorant arsehole

Also the avatar is from British comedians

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1