Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone know if the info on Dinar DB is "real"?

GPCarter

Yesterday someone sent me to a website ************** which is hosted at blogspot. The blog has pictures and real names and other information on pumpers like Okie and the like. While I don't believe all the info released on that site I am hoping that there is some truth there. It would be nice to know the true identities of these liars. Has anyone here visited that site? I would like members takes on if the information is real.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My question to you would be ,why? I've been there and got a little freaked but my conclusion was, why let this stuff bother me. Bottom line is that I believe in this venture and I am connected with good people here at DV and I have found some credible sources even outside DV and between the two I get the pertinent information that I need, the rest is BS and I know it so I didn't need DB putting crap in my head. Just don't go there. :)

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 12

I've visited a couple of times but find whats put forth imo bias and slanted. I don't believe whats written or said by gurus or lopsters for both in my opinion have agendas, so it really doesn't affect me at all. Just my thoughts - peace 

My question to you would be ,why? I've been there and got a little freaked but my conclusion was, why let this stuff bother me. Bottom line is that I believe in this venture and I am connected with good people here at DV and I have found some credible sources even outside DV and between the two I get the pertinent information that I need, the rest is BS and I know it so I didn't need DB putting crap in my head. Just don't go there. :)

It's a great place to visit if you're looking for possible dirt on folks..............................like a Dinar TMZ-LOL

• Upvote 3

I would say much of the information is true on that site.  OR what's his bucket would be hit with law suits galore.  The motivation is obvious, to show the guru's are scam artists and the dinar is a scam.  I do not have much respect for this site as I feel he is reckless with his so called information.  SWFG was very upset with them before he died because he did not feel he was a so called guru.  They uncovered a time in his life ten years ago which wasn't pretty.  So while his info may have truth, to assume the people are the same as they were in the past can be detrimental and unfair.  

• Upvote 10

I've visited a couple of times but find whats put forth imo bias and slanted. I don't believe whats written or said by gurus or lopsters for both in my opinion have agendas, so it really doesn't affect me at all. Just my thoughts - peace 

It's a great place to visit if you're looking for possible dirt on folks..............................like a Dinar TMZ-LOL

Yes, you are exactly right, but I'm sure we've all got "dirt" in our past and I don't want my dirt disturbed, LOL. I'm just not sure I understand the point of DD. What are they trying to accomplish by exposing people's "dirt"?

I would say much of the information is true on that site.  OR what's his bucket would be hit with law suits galore.  The motivation is obvious, to show the guru's are scam artists and the dinar is a scam.  I do not have much respect for this site as I feel he is reckless with his so called information.  SWFG was very upset with them before he died because he did not feel he was a so called guru.  They uncovered a time in his life ten years ago which wasn't pretty.  So while his info may have truth, to assume the people are the same as they were in the past can be detrimental and unfair.

Exactly Zig, you hit the nail on the head.

• Upvote 2

Yes, you are exactly right, but I'm sure we've all got "dirt" in our past and I don't want my dirt disturbed, LOL. I'm just not sure I understand the point of DD. What are they trying to accomplish by exposing people's "dirt"?Exactly Zig, you hit the nail on the head.

The purpose of that site is to simply offer the ugly side of this investment and to point out false information spread by many of the gurus that people get all wrapped up in. Most dinar sites dont even allow discussion on both sides of the fence. (Doesnt include this one) Most sites if you want to discuss anything other then RV tomorrow, your shut down and banned.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

i also was sent that dinar db thing.. it had video footage on it of a younger guy snow tubing with his friends, he sounded exactly like Adam Montana from the instructional sound clips on this site... the site mostly talked about how Adam is a fake character and how hes really going on vacations with his friends with the money everyone keeps sending him.. it was pretty deep and detailed definetly had me thinking.. kinda still does.. i dont know..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Yes, you are exactly right, but I'm sure we've all got "dirt" in our past and I don't want my dirt disturbed, LOL. I'm just not sure I understand the point of DD. What are they trying to accomplish by exposing people's "dirt"?

Exactly Zig, you hit the nail on the head.

I keep my closet locked and I have the only key - lol

The purpose of that site is to simply offer the ugly side of this investment and to point out false information spread by many of the gurus that people get all wrapped up in. Most dinar sites dont even allow discussion on both sides of the fence. (Doesnt include this one) Most sites if you want to discuss anything other then RV tomorrow, your shut down and banned.....

I saw where our ol buddy dinarck posts there. With his uneek people skills he has found a home - lol

• Upvote 2

The site's agenda is much more then that! It's a people bashing site that tries to hurt others!  Don't be fooled by thinking that they are trying to do something good for the dinar community!!  I've seen them bash people for their past, for owning multiple websites and making a profit while we wait on the RV!  

What's funny to me is that the owner of that site has a couple different websites and he is making money off of this pile of trash website. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black!!!

When you point a finger at someone you end up having 3 fingers pointing back at yourself!

The name of the site is appropriate as that is exactly what they are!!!

To the newbies on this site I want to say PLEASE don't post any of that crap on this site!!  You will get the fast track out of here  :butt-kicking:

We have dealt with that crap for a long time and it really gets old, just leave it on their crappy site!!  

• Upvote 4

That Site has one word and one word only to describe it  TOXIC

Why Sam I am bothers I don't know is he really saving people from the apparent dinar scam- BS  is what I realised about the site -its government funded to stop people investing in the dinar

And the C U NEXT TUESDAY SAM I AM has put peoples lives in danger for that It shows how dangerous he is and the idiots that reside on it

hey mr. rich come out and play u coward!!!!!  :eyebrows:

And MR RICH is about to be shown for the fool he is. Wait till the end of this year at the latest and see how many people turn on that MUG

• Upvote 1

That Site has one word and one word only to describe it  TOXIC

Why Sam I am bothers I don't know is he really saving people from the apparent dinar scam- BS  is what I realised about the site -its government funded to stop people investing in the dinar

And the C U NEXT TUESDAY SAM I AM has put peoples lives in danger for that It shows how dangerous he is and the idiots that reside on it

Govt funded to stop people from buying dinar? LOL........come.on now, lets be realistic. Thats the sillest thing i have ever heard. I know who runs that site.....and what you are saying is the farthest from the truth!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

i also was sent that dinar db thing.. it had video footage on it of a younger guy snow tubing with his friends, he sounded exactly like Adam Montana from the instructional sound clips on this site... the site mostly talked about how Adam is a fake character and how hes really going on vacations with his friends with the money everyone keeps sending him.. it was pretty deep and detailed definetly had me thinking.. kinda still does.. i dont know..

Do not get sucked in by that site Adam has more clout than sam I am or those fools.

I take my hat off to Adam Montana - I may not have agreed with him in the past but at least he does not post Sam I am's whereabouts and puts people and their families in danger

Govt funded to stop people from buying dinar? LOL........come.on now, lets be realistic. Thats the sillest thing i have ever heard. I know who runs that site.....and what you are saying is the farthest from the truth!

I think your paid by the government too Keepem

• Upvote 2

True. I sometimes find interesting and stimulating discussions overe there in the comments, I have to admit.

• Upvote 1

The site's agenda is much more then that! It's a people bashing site that tries to hurt others!  Don't be fooled by thinking that they are trying to do something good for the dinar community!!  I've seen them bash people for their past, for owning multiple websites and making a profit while we wait on the RV!  

What's funny to me is that the owner of that site has a couple different websites and he is making money off of this pile of trash website. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black!!!

When you point a finger at someone you end up having 3 fingers pointing back at yourself!

The name of the site is appropriate as that is exactly what they are!!!To the newbies on this site I want to say PLEASE don't post any of that crap on this site!!  You will get the fast track out of here  :butt-kicking:

We have dealt with that crap for a long time and it really gets old, just leave it on their crappy site!!

I understand what your saying, while not all of it may be necessary, there are def a few people that were brought out into the spotlight that definitely should have been, you know who....the ones involved with all those reno scams taking money etc etc.

Its all good.......hopefully this ride will be over soon enough and we will forget about it all and/or just sit back and laugh at a lot of it!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Yes the owner of that website has added Media Douchebags to his list.  Maybe he is running out of searches for the dinar douchbags so he is expanding his tawdry horizons.  As far as I can tell his research in stalking down guru's is something you and I can do just as well.  Google search.  The thing is you can come up with many possibilities of possible people to connect to your theory.  You may be right, but you could also be very wrong.  There is a fine line between right and wrong, you may feel you are justified to reveal the past of someone else to prove your analysis of corrupt services or criminal activity but is it worth the trip?  This is my opinion only and not of this site, to this day I hold douchebag as partially responsible for SWFG's death.  Now I do not know the circumstances or what happened, just a gut feeling.  SWFG was very upset with his name being placed as a douchebag guru, he felt it was unjustified.  He challenged the site with respect and hoped they would reconsider.  Of course the idiot douchebag posted more.   It is here when motivation becomes telescope vision, you focus on only what you see and not what is around you, this is the destructive side.  

I agree with bumper, it is destructive.  I also agree with Keep there is a very dark side to the dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes the owner of that website has added Media Douchebags to his list.  Maybe he is running out of searches for the dinar douchbags so he is expanding his tawdry horizons.  As far as I can tell his research in stalking down guru's is something you and I can do just as well.  Google search.  The thing is you can come up with many possibilities of possible people to connect to your theory.  You may be right, but you could also be very wrong.  There is a fine line between right and wrong, you may feel you are justified to reveal the past of someone else to prove your analysis of corrupt services or criminal activity but is it worth the trip?  This is my opinion only and not of this site, to this day I hold douchebag as partially responsible for SWFG's death.  Now I do not know the circumstances or what happened, just a gut feeling.  SWFG was very upset with his name being placed as a douchebag guru, he felt it was unjustified.  He challenged the site with respect and hoped they would reconsider.  Of course the idiot douchebag posted more.   It is here when motivation becomes telescope vision, you focus on only what you see and not what is around you, this is the destructive side.  

I agree with bumper, it is destructive.  I also agree with Keep there is a very dark side to the dinar.

to be fair to the site one thing I know sam I am is lying about is the RV

• Upvote 1

Do not get sucked in by that site Adam has more clout than sam I am or those fools.

I take my hat off to Adam Montana - I may not have agreed with him in the past but at least he does not post Sam I am's whereabouts and puts people and their families in danger

I think your paid by the government too Keepem

Hahaha thats funny! You have quite the imagination! You really think the govt cares who is buying dinar?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

Yes the owner of that website has added Media Douchebags to his list.  Maybe he is running out of searches for the dinar douchbags so he is expanding his tawdry horizons.  As far as I can tell his research in stalking down guru's is something you and I can do just as well.  Google search.  The thing is you can come up with many possibilities of possible people to connect to your theory.  You may be right, but you could also be very wrong.  There is a fine line between right and wrong, you may feel you are justified to reveal the past of someone else to prove your analysis of corrupt services or criminal activity but is it worth the trip?  This is my opinion only and not of this site, to this day I hold douchebag as partially responsible for SWFG's death.  Now I do not know the circumstances or what happened, just a gut feeling.  SWFG was very upset with his name being placed as a douchebag guru, he felt it was unjustified.  He challenged the site with respect and hoped they would reconsider.  Of course the idiot douchebag posted more.   It is here when motivation becomes telescope vision, you focus on only what you see and not what is around you, this is the destructive side.  

you are not blaming a website for someone's death? Get out of here

Your past or anyone's past is part of who you are. It's the footprint you put in this world. And if you f up, sorry its public record.

Maybe add salt and or bad eating habits, but blaming a website? Maybe someone shouldn't be in the forefront everyday, if they wish for the light not to shine on them

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4