Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update to my local GURU

Thaiexpat

OK, if you recall, mid-last month I visited 2 local "Seers". Both told me that I would see "good fortune/wealth" (whatever that means) on or around my B-day, which was today. Now, for the record, I don't believe in anything related to "future predictions" etc. I am really a nuts and bolts kind-of-guy.

And for further info, soon after seeing these cats, I got an email from an ex-gf stating she wanted to have a baby with me-no strings attached. Just a basic "fee for my seed" type of deal (IF there is such a thing!?!?). HOWEVER, she wasn't certain as her cycle is starting to change and she wasn't sure even if she could get pregnant. I sent her my bank info, etc and told her just to let me know if she wanted my services or not and we'd go from there.

OK, yesterday, I got an email from her stating she had transferred funds to me to cover my trip, expenses and my "efforts"!! WTF?!?!?

Now, I am hoping the seers weren't taking about this event because, yes, it is a good sum of money, but I am hoping they were thinking dinars.

This REALLY happened. No BS. No TNT Tony crap-n-nonsense, BUT if they were thinking BIGGER, then I am thinking the RV might be around the corner.

One of the dudes did state after my B day, which would be more correct as it takes a few days for the transfer to complete.

Just something to think about. How did both seers know? Got me perplexed!

Cheers!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OK, yesterday, I got an email from her stating she had transferred funds to me to cover my trip, expenses and my "efforts"!! WTF?!?!?

Thanks for the info.  I too, was hoping the "Seers" were referring to dinar - I understand covering the cost of the trip and your expenses.... though I'd like to know, just how does a person puts a price tag on your efforts?

• Upvote 2

OK, if you recall, mid-last month I visited 2 local "Seers". Both told me that I would see "good fortune/wealth" (whatever that means) on or around my B-day, which was today. Now, for the record, I don't believe in anything related to "future predictions" etc. I am really a nuts and bolts kind-of-guy.And for further info, soon after seeing these cats, I got an email from an ex-gf stating she wanted to have a baby with me-no strings attached. Just a basic "fee for my seed" type of deal (IF there is such a thing!?!?). HOWEVER, she wasn't certain as her cycle is starting to change and she wasn't sure even if she could get pregnant. I sent her my bank info, etc and told her just to let me know if she wanted my services or not and we'd go from there.OK, yesterday, I got an email from her stating she had transferred funds to me to cover my trip, expenses and my "efforts"!! WTF?!?!?Now, I am hoping the seers weren't taking about this event because, yes, it is a good sum of money, but I am hoping they were thinking dinars.This REALLY happened. No BS. No TNT Tony crap-n-nonsense, BUT if they were thinking BIGGER, then I am thinking the RV might be around the corner.One of the dudes did state after my B day, which would be more correct as it takes a few days for the transfer to complete.Just something to think about. How did both seers know? Got me perplexed!Cheers!

This is the wealth they saw, as usual it was not dinar related.......good luck anyway, DAD

• Upvote 2

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Hope they were seeing something other than your foray into the world of the gigalo (sorry - just couldn't resist)

Hmmmm? Well, thank god for rich ladies with low standards! I could do this for another 10 years or so. WTH! I get a free trip outta it. Never been there.

Happy birthday and congrats on the gf thing (I think).

But I'm wondering why a nuts-and-bolts kind of guy goes to a couple of seers... :confused2:

On the beset of my girlfriend here. She is Buddhist. So, I was standing around waiting for her and the "seer" invited me in. I thought, "Why not? Don't believe in it anyways, but always up for a laugh".

Not so certain now. Doesn't it seems strange that they both predicted something that is happening now? I cant figure it out.

THis is awesome!! Happy birthday!!!

Thank you all for the B day Wishes. Officially "Old Man" status-51. Feel great and, I guess, I look good enough to have a younger lady (the actress. She is 40) pick me from all the other men she has dated!!!

OK, if you recall, mid-last month I visited 2 local "Seers". Both told me that I would see "good fortune/wealth" (whatever that means) on or around my B-day, which was today. Now, for the record, I don't believe in anything related to "future predictions" etc. I am really a nuts and bolts kind-of-guy.

And for further info, soon after seeing these cats, I got an email from an ex-gf stating she wanted to have a baby with me-no strings attached. Just a basic "fee for my seed" type of deal (IF there is such a thing!?!?). HOWEVER, she wasn't certain as her cycle is starting to change and she wasn't sure even if she could get pregnant. I sent her my bank info, etc and told her just to let me know if she wanted my services or not and we'd go from there.

Now, I am hoping the seers weren't taking about this event because, yes, it is a good sum of money, but I am hoping they were thinking dinars.

This REALLY happened. No BS. No TNT Tony crap-n-nonsense, BUT if they were thinking BIGGER, then I am thinking the RV might be around the corner.

One of the dudes did state after my B day, which would be more correct as it takes a few days for the transfer to complete.

Just something to think about. How did both seers know? Got me perplexed!

Cheers!

Seers...Seed... You're full of surprises, my Friend......

LMAO!!!! You gave a Thai girl your bank info. I don't even let my wife know what bank I use. Better change your account info today. I have lived here for over 20yrs and I love these people but I would give my pin number to a crackhead first.

Did they see any good waves coming your way in the near future?  :blush: 

I heard that a big typhoon is tracking off PI headed towards China. This would throw a nice swell into Nam. IF the RV happens like NOW, I'd be able to swing over. Charlie doesnt surf, so there is NO LINE-UP. Just you and the ocean. China Beach is a good place.

LMAO!!!! You gave a Thai girl your bank info. I don't even let my wife know what bank I use. Better change your account info today. I have lived here for over 20yrs and I love these people but I would give my pin number to a crackhead first.

Huh? No! Hell no. My info is my info. The bank details were for the actress lady to send me money to cover the whole trip. Follow me?

:huh: okay...im puzzled....

wot does your gf "Fee for seeds" have anything to do with "Local Gurus"?!?!?! :huh:

Ah, its a rather long story. Just to say, the local seer (which I call guru) predicted I would have good fortune on or around my B day. This has happened. So I am thinking, maybe they were seeing DINAR and not the money I am getting for making a lady pregnant. Follow it now?

WTH, MANOMAN. WHY WOULD ANY ONE BE WITH ANOTHER PERSON THAT BEEN WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE. THEN TELL EVERY BODY ON HERE ABOUT IT

You've been with her also? WTF!!! I thought I was special!! Well, at least, I am getting paid! Heeeheee! Whereas, you had to pay her!

• Upvote 1

Happy birthday, Doc! I was wondering this afternoon when I checked in if it was today or tomorrow, cuz I forgot. Maybe you might ought to stop in with your seers and see if there's another windfall after the baby daddy check clears... if we don't see an rv before then? ;)

KK

Happy birthday, Doc! I was wondering this afternoon when I checked in if it was today or tomorrow, cuz I forgot. Maybe you might ought to stop in with your seers and see if there's another windfall after the baby daddy check clears... if we don't see an rv before then? ;)

KK

Thank you so much and how are things on your side? I hope both of yous get better and soon. Yeah, I was really thinking about bringing in 1 of my notes and asking BOTH dudes to give me a reading on it. I think it would be pretty honest, as no one here has a clue about the dinar, Iraq, etc. I did ask a high finance fellow in Malaysia about it today. See what he says. Just gotta find time to get over to those seer-types! cheers and thanks, again

Thank you so much and how are things on your side? I hope both of yous get better and soon. Yeah, I was really thinking about bringing in 1 of my notes and asking BOTH dudes to give me a reading on it. I think it would be pretty honest, as no one here has a clue about the dinar, Iraq, etc. I did ask a high finance fellow in Malaysia about it today. See what he says. Just gotta find time to get over to those seer-types! cheers and thanks, again

We're getting by. Docs now think that at least part of the pain hubby is having is related to the nerves regenerating from his back surgery 12 years ago. They went in anterior and posterior and the nerves in the anterior scar tissue are finally back together and causing him some pain. He had a cortisone shot there a couple weeks ago and it reduced the pain by about 20%. He swallowed a pill camera in July and they found some pill ulcers from taking Motrin etc without food, so he's off nsaids and multivites until they can heal. He sees the gastro doc tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for good news, but not really expecting it. He had an eye exam and has some DM issues in both eyes, had a shot today to try to get some of the water bubble to evaporate on the left eye. Poor guy's been thru the ringer and it keeps on going! He's drinking Asea water, supposed to heal from a cellular level. We'll see.

I'm healing up well, tho!

Look forward to hearing about your next seer visit!

KK

I agree, sounds like a scam to me.what were you thinking :shrug: