Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Problems viewing stocks

bales130

Hey everyone,

Just logged onto my Warka account for the first time in a couple months.  There is a lot of new security features which is good, but I was unable to view my stocks that I have purchased on the ISX.    Before they Warka upgraded there system I was able to review all my stocks and stock activity.  Has anyone else ran into similar problems like this, thanks everyone for your input. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For a few days last week there was a scrolling announcement on Warka's home page that the problems viewing the equities are associated with an upgrade on the e-banking side of our account. Just as we suspected, so I wouldn't get too excited about the problem. They didn't say when they expected to get it corrected as I'm sure these kinds of upgrades can be complex..FYI

• Upvote 2

MarthaB,

I cannot speak for anyone else. But I'm in Iraq for the long haul. So I have never attempted to withdraw funds from Warka nor have my friends in my close investment circle. We are getting 7, 8.5, and 10% on our savings accounts. In my/our ISX stocks we are getting anywhere from 15%- 200% returns within the last 12 months. So why should we worry about transferring? Iraq is a risk that's true and Warka is suckey with their customer relations. Let them work out the hickups with their e-bank system and P/R. Don't throw your hands up and quit, be patient and profit. It's probably a good thing you cannot get to your funds anyway. Impatient people usually fail...IMO

FYI; Al-Jazeera has been good for some D/V members. They require a 10K minimum balance and deposit. You may consider them as a second Bank possibility.

Well, as the saying goes...."will wonders never cease!".  I finally received replies from Warka, but only after M. Issa directed the various departments to take care of my many, many requests.  I finally have e-access to my accounts.  However, I still have not received any response from the ISX department concerning my buy-orders.  I think I will try to find another ISX broker.

Does anyone have recommendations for a broker?

Thank you all for your replies.

MarthaB,

I too have just received word on the execution of a Buy order in Thursdays session. I have been looking to have this executed for about 6 weeks. I am still looking to have access to the Equity reports on my E-Bank account. I have had lack of access for about 8 weeks now. I still have access to the balances of my savings side however. So I agree Warka has a long way to go to reach western banking service standards.

Well, as the saying goes...."will wonders never cease!".  I finally received replies from Warka, but only after M. Issa directed the various departments to take care of my many, many requests.  I finally have e-access to my accounts.  However, I still have not received any response from the ISX department concerning my buy-orders.  I think I will try to find another ISX broker.

Does anyone have recommendations for a broker?

Thank you all for your replies.

Hopefully, things will finally come back with Warka and we won't have to worry about another broker.

Dear Warka Clients,

Please find attached the Central Bank of Iraq board of directors decision to lift and cancel the custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

This decision comes in accordance with the decision issued by the court appeal in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb2

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1377692376.pdf

Edited by vandal
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...