Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whom (or what) are you Worshiping?

Whom are you Worshiping?

I’ve been on this Dinar ride just short of 3 years and in that time I have learned that many Dinarians are worshiping one or more of 3 things that take them off track.  One thing that you need to understand is that if your faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ, he needs to be your Lord, your Savior, and Your Provider.  To many people are worshiping the following three things in the Dinar World.  See if you have been victimized by one of these three areas of false worship.

1.  Worship of the Dinar itself.  We are all here for one reason or another, but in the end we are here to be blessed in a way we could ever imagine.  However, I’ve seen people become so enraptured with the Dinar that it soon becomes their God.  I know that I have had the Holy Spirit correct me when I would spend far more time on Dinar Boards than I would in the Bible or in Prayer.  Take a hard look at your life and ask yourself “Have I allowed my Dinar to become an object of worship?”  Look to God to be your provider when all things seem impossible.  Are you on the verge of financial collapse?  Know that God will provide for you while you wait.  Therefore, understand that the Dinar is your vehicle to be blessed far more than you could ever imagine, it is not the end in of itself.

1. Worship of a particular Guru.  One of the saddest things I have observed is good Christian Dinarians who start an almost obsessive reliance on one particular Guru or another for their Dinar intel and beliefs.  These Gurus tend to be injectors of false ‘hopium’ into their flock, and rather than humble themselves when their predictions of an imminent RV do not come to pass, they just shrug it off and give another injection of more hopium.  These Guru’s may be honest people who only report what their intel tells them, but their discernment  on continuing to rely on a source or sources who are constantly off the mark should be a red flag.  I’ve observed behaviors of some Dinarians that are eerily similar to those who followed Jim Jones into the jungle and drank the kool-aid.  Ask yourself when you look at a Guru’s track record “What kind of fruit are they bearing?”  If their back wall dates and predictions of a Monday RV never come through, should you continue to trust them?

1. Worship of Preconceived Notions.  Are you so attached to a particular belief about the Dinar that you will stick with that belief no matter what real evidence might show?  One day a particular Guru in a chatroom made the following statement totally out of the blue; “Even if Iraq completely blew up and fell to pieces, the PTB’s would still push the RV through.”  When I challenged him on his illogical belief and tried to reason with him, I was booted out of his chat room and he told me in a PM he was done “Playing Games” with me.  I’ve seen so many Dinarians grab onto one small piece of an article, a piece of intel, or someone’s opinion, and use that as their sole basis of what is going to happen, and God help you if you try to get them to think beyond that.  Ask  yourself “Have I done my homework on this investment and have looked at different theories and possibilities, or am I allowing others to do the thinking for me, no matter how outrageous they may seem? “  Find a way to understand geopolitics, Middle East regional politics, Islamic and Arabic culture, global economics, Iraqi politics, Paris Club, IMF, BIS, and see how they all mix together.  When you understand the big picture and all the moving components of this RV, it will help you make informed opinions much easier than to just put your head in the sand and ignore everything else around you.

In the end, know that you will be richly blessed when this event happens.  Remember, you are running a marathon and not a sprint, so look at your beliefs and see if they are hindering you running this race all the way to the finish line.

• Upvote 2