Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 8-14-2013

TexasGranny

Hello Adam, First I want to thank you for all that you do here!

I was wondering if you could clarify the "deletion of zeros" theory/prediction/rumour/BS. I see two possible processes for this.

1. Some how delete zeros from the currency. If they delete 3 zeros then a 25k Dinar note becomes 25 Dinars; Delete 2 zeros and 25k becomes 250; Delete 1 zero and 25k becomes 2,500.. Of course with this there will have to be a "new" currency issued to reflect the actual value. (This is why i think a new currency had not been printed since they don't know the value of the Dinar yet)

2. Delete zeros from the exchange rate. The rate now is (est.) 0.0009 : 1 ($ to Dinar). If they delete 3 zeros from this then the rate becomes 0.9 : 1 . Essentially making it close to 1:1, like so many think it will be from the start. If they delete 2 zeros then the rate becomes 0.09 : 1. Essentially making it close to your (possible) prediction of 0.10 : 1 or 1 Dinar is equal to 10 cents. With this, the old currency can be used and a new currency added at the same time to reflect the value of the Dinar.

I know you can't say for sure, but could you give a "best guess" as to what would realy happen? Is it realy all about deleting the zeros? I beleive there is far more to it then being that simple... but!! After they figure out the estimated value of the currency, could it be that simple? Delete the zeros and done?

• Upvote 3

Hello Adam

I've been in this for a long time. All the guru"s are a joke. You seem to be a straight shooter. Just off the top of your head, how much longer could this go on? I know i have to be patient.  Thank you for anything you could add.

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam and Mods - Thank you for all that you do - Questions - Were do we stand with HCL?  It seems like every time IRAQ reaching one milestone something else comes up with the reason the RV have not occurred.  With that said is the HCL the last milestone they have to reach before and RV?  Lots of GURU's seems to think they can RV when ever they feel like it and rummored that IMF will force IRAQ to RV...I am like many others - Very Very tired of this ride and getting somewhat concerned rather the Dinar will ever RV!!

Thanks Again for all of your help and support :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Hello Adam and thanks for having this forum site up and running. My question is can you explain the Currency Auction that happens daily on the CBI site? Is it a good thing that the ....Amount sold at auction price (US$).... is high or a low amount? http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions  Can you please share knowledge on that?

Thanks again Adam and Moderators for all that you guy and gals do over here.   :)

Go Super RV! ! ! 

Edited by EMPHATIK
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

I understand that the VND is totally seperate from the Dinar....Then VND is and always has been trading.....1. what is holding the VND from resetting if it has nothing to do with the Dinar? I would think that thier country would be pushing for the reset of the value to go ahead so they can start rebuilding also. 2. Is the world gonna hold out and wait on the Dinar to RV before resetting vaules of other currencies?

Thks,

Joe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, 

1. What are your thoughts on the "draft economic reform law"? What is it about and would this have anything to do with an RV?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157733-cabinet-decides-minutes-of-the-35-approved-a-draft-law-economic-reform/

2. What are your thoughts on the article about the "adoption of a bill reset currency" and why do you think Iraq is giving out so much information?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157745-defer-reset-the-dinar-project-will-cause-the-loss-of-the-country-billions-of-dollars-annually-raise-zeros-currency-be-established-before-the-opportuni/

Thanks for everything!! Your opinion is always very much respected and appreciated!!

• Upvote 2