Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...OOM is cleared for landing.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-11-2013-Guru OOM-Guru Ghost-TNT Tony-Yes Okie got the call he was expecting last night...and he often says...nuff said...Okie just smiled as he walked off and said...you know we were just one phone call away from a miracle...and we got it tonight.

OOM "Some phone calls are good and some are bad...the one I recieved was stupendous...fantastic...and gracefully recieved" "Nuff said"

Luigi, Why Does Ur Original Post Have TNT Tony's Name Included In An Okie Posting When The Guru Site U Brought This From Doesn't Have It ? :o

8-11-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man  [via Ghost]    YES OKIE GOT THE CALL TONIGHT HE WAS EXPECTING LAST NIGHT AND AS HE OFTEN SAYS---NUFF SAID ....OKIE JUST SMILED AS HE WALKED OFF AND SAID--YOU KNOW--WE WERE JUST 1 PHONE CALL AWAY FROM A MIRACLE--AND GOT IT TONIGHT. 

8-11-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   SOME PHONE CALLS ARE GOOD, SOME ARE BAD,---THE ONE I JUST RECEIVED WAS STUPENDOUS, FANTASTIC, AND GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. NUFF SAID

:blink:       :blink:         :blink:

• Upvote 2

The below quote is at the heart of the majority of his posts. Here he is responding to a Newbies question, and my response as well. It was at this point where I realized that he is not worth the trouble I do it here only to make a point, any negs he gets he deserves. I truly wish he would just go away.

Luigi1, on 01 Aug 2013 - 6:50 PM, said:
Some of us will get stuck holding worthless currency after 30 days. There is no way the banks can process millions of IQD holders in that amount of time. There will be massive line jumpers shootouts and fist fights at the lines.

Please quit scaring the Newbies Luigi...ok?? Unless you really believe this BS from Tony...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/50157-dodah/#ixzz2bhcG1s7b

Luigi, Why Does Ur Original Post Have TNT Tony's Name Included In An Okie Posting When The Guru Site U Brought This From Doesn't Have It ? :o 8-11-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man  [via Ghost]    YES OKIE GOT THE CALL TONIGHT HE WAS EXPECTING LAST NIGHT AND AS HE OFTEN SAYS---NUFF SAID ....OKIE JUST SMILED AS HE WALKED OFF AND SAID--YOU KNOW--WE WERE JUST 1 PHONE CALL AWAY FROM A MIRACLE--AND GOT IT TONIGHT. 8-11-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   SOME PHONE CALLS ARE GOOD, SOME ARE BAD,---THE ONE I JUST RECEIVED WAS STUPENDOUS, FANTASTIC, AND GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. NUFF SAID :blink:       :blink:         :blink:

Two separate posts. It was TNT Tony on his blogtalkradio CC.

Tony said if he got the word first...he would out of respect for OOM...allow him to make the anouncement first.

He agreed with OOM.

NUFF SAID.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

now unless this photo was taken from a strange angle or at a distance with zoom...this pilot is in a HEAP of trouble...too high...too close....too far off center...too short a runway.... daggg....go around already  :eek:

:lmao:

What you just said sums up Okie's pumping predictions for the last 5+ years.... Okie's too high on drugs daily, too close to insanity, too far off center to reality, too short on a runway to ever land anything.  LOL       :lmao: