Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...OOM is cleared for landing.

Luigi1

now unless this photo was taken from a strange angle or at a distance with zoom...this pilot is in a HEAP of trouble...too high...too close....too far off center...too short a runway.... daggg....go around already :eek:

:lmao:

Photoshop fo sho!!

I cannot believe it til I hear Possom say it........

NUFF SAID.

I think a flak cannon needs to just figuratively bring down his "plane"

NUFF SAID.

I figured it out last night.OAKIE is a trillionaire because of all the rates he has RV'D at.

He must be on to something we dont know about....Nuff said.

now unless this photo was taken from a strange angle or at a distance with zoom...this pilot is in a HEAP of trouble...too high...too close....too far off center...too short a runway.... daggg....go around already  :eek:

Agree...nuff said.

Don't u dare say go Around!

Come on in Okie!

Anyone can land anywhere.....once

You got that right...nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

now unless this photo was taken from a strange angle or at a distance with zoom...this pilot is in a HEAP of trouble...too high...too close....too far off center...too short a runway.... daggg....go around already  :eek:

Looks like the photo was taken in Hong Kong, very possible they have to make this kind of approach on that short runway.  [ Link to other Photos taken by Samuel Lo ]

0047556.jpg

0099077.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wait one!!!It is still almost 2 weeks until the annual "OKIE ANNOUNCES BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR" celebration!Why can't people get this straight?? The days for okie's blabber-lie is ALWAYS between August 22 and August 28.

Agree...nuff said.

I have been reading all you guys for a long time without comment.  If and when this happens I am certainly going to miss all of you.  Y'all are tooooooooooo funny!

NUFF SAID.

CBI hasn't updated since last Wednesday.. Does that mean anything?? Nope.. Just about as valid as this post!!

NUFF SAID.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie's mouth is like a runaway train he can't control it. My sincere prayer for him, is that, the fleas from a thousand camels would invade his underarms. Nuff said.

Lil' ole' me has an even better idea for those fleas. lol And to quote a rare dinarian, "Nuff said." haha