Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee calls for the central control of banking offices to curb speculative dollar

yota691

Finance Committee calls for the central control of banking offices to curb speculative dollar

1358396.jpg

BAGHDAD / News: called the parliamentary Finance Committee, Wednesday, the central bank to monitor the banking offices to curb speculation in the dollar, while attributed the continuing decline in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to activate the activity of speculators in the currency.

A member of the Committee Hassan's Ozmn "News", "The continuing decline in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar could Nazih to any activity of speculators in the currency of Finance."

He Ozmn that "some speculators about two months ago bought the big money of the dollar in the Iraqi market and sold Maldém of the dollar and won in every $ 100 10 thousands dinars," adding that "they themselves now they want falling prices to buy again and be sold a second time to increase the proportion of profits" .

And called Auzmn "government agencies, led by the central bank to follow up the matter seriously and monitor banking offices and selling the dollar in the private and public banks in order not to repeat such acts."

And recorded sales of the Iraqi Central Bank on Monday, down about 20 million dollars to 174 million dollars compared to Day Sunday, which recorded sales of $ 194 million

It consists of the banking system in Iraq from forty-three banks as well as the Central Bank and distributed by ownership between (7) state banks and (30) Ahli Bank, including (7) Islamic banks in addition to (6) of foreign banks

• Upvote 2

but.. but... I heard there was an "in country" RV last year! What happened?

Um .. I know I'm showing my ignorance but... someone please explain

looks like they're speculating on the DOLLAR just like we are on the DINAR! HAHAHAHAAHA... This is not good.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The dealers and investors of the dollar, but that's about to change.  Who knows what they read into the true translation.  I think those who were able to get dollars at a lower price could be 2 things, inflation, and maliki's munipulation to keep the dinar low.  When it comes down those holding dollars will lose.  They are worried about the wrong currency right now.   :eyebrows:

The CBI will never be able to get control of those dollars flooding into Iran and I use to say Syria, (due to new Syrian law outlawing all other currencies except the SYP), until Maliki controls the borders.  But, heck why should he?  the CBI is spending Billions in reserves to control inflation and sterilize their economy, of the Dinar.  Still all and all, to build the reserves up to 76B, while all these dollars are flowing out of the country, has been quite a feat.  But, they have done just that.

Now IMO, what they really have to worry about is the dollar going south, about a month ago USD index was almost .84 and Friday it was down to .81, and just a thought could all this talk about the market swing of the Dinar be actual fluctuations in the value of the dollar.  I know! Everyone wants to blame the CBI, especially now.  I expect to see more attacks, the closer we get.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday Yota posted an article, which I believe is two pronged, tariffs and the CBI controlling the borders and the money changers etc.  IMO this is something they are doing now.  This article about the dollar speculation is interesting.  I wonder if they are about to make the dollar harder to come by.  Which I would think could possibly mean they are about to do the switch a roo.   I could be wrong.....but it crossed my mind.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157373-appendix-customs-tariffs-health-issue-but-his-time-is-not-suitable/

Yesterday Yota posted an article, which I believe is two pronged, tariffs and the CBI controlling the borders and the money changers etc.  IMO this is something they are doing now.  This article about the dollar speculation is interesting.  I wonder if they are about to make the dollar harder to come by.  Which I would think could possibly mean they are about to do the switch a roo.   I could be wrong.....but it crossed my mind.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157373-appendix-customs-tariffs-health-issue-but-his-time-is-not-suitable/

zig, exactly... the corrupt in Iraq have disabled the Custon Tariffs, thru the Federal Courts (in comes Federal Court Act) for only their own gain.  Implementation of the tariffs woud absolutely control the borders and the flow of dollars into surrounding countries. Right now, since the majority of the economy is based upon oil proceeds, the dolllar is King.  Enacting the tariffs woudl allow for profitable diversification in other sectors of the economy.  80% of the employed work for the government and 80% of the people do not use banks (in comes Qi card) and salaries are paid in Dinar, which could allow for the other sectors in Iraq to grow, along with the value of the Dinar.  That's why we see all these economist saying we must grow all theses other sectors, before we will se a rise in the value of the Dinar.  Well, the tariffs will promote this essential growth.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/443896/%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B6%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%82

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/443400/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AE%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7