Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Value of the Iraqi Dinar

pegsue

for some reason i feel when iraq does rv they will make it small

and give you a certain amount of days to turn in your large dinar

then they will raise the value of the dinar

this is only a plus for them get get there dinar back at a small cost

don;t get me wrong i like most of you want a large return

I would have to agree with Mick1202, But if it does . Cash in what you think to hold you over. and put the rest of it in an Iraq bank. this will convert all your dinar into electronic bank account. Once the value goes up, so will your account. they get ther dinar back into the country, and you get a better rate.

Lost one, et al,

Is it still possible/legal to open a Warka account after the ObamaCare bill was signed? It was my understanding US citizens can no longer have bank accounts in other countries...

Any thoughts/info on this?

Peace.

I think you can still have personal accounts but they have to be reported to the US. Then they will try to tax you on them.

IMO..... $1.00 divided by 1170 dinars = .0008547. So if they move the decimal point over three places, which incresed the dinar value A THOUSAND FOLD, then the new rv should start at $.08547 per dinar! I HOPE IT HAPPENS! They would give everybody up to six months to cash in before the next step. What that would be is ??? . Remember, Just My Opinion.

Ain't it fun to dream!

IMO..... $1.00 divided by 1170 dinars = .0008547. So if they move the decimal point over three places, which incresed the dinar value A THOUSAND FOLD, then the new rv should start at $.08547 per dinar! I HOPE IT HAPPENS! They would give everybody up to six months to cash in before the next step. What that would be is ??? . Remember, Just My Opinion.

Ain't it fun to dream!

.0008547 would be .8547 or 0.86 cents.

Probably a typo.

I just love it when I see people make up the rate and date. I think we should have a contest to see who can guess the correct date and rate and who ever wins will get their choice of where ever they want to go in the world all expense paid for by the participants... Any Takers

I think, personally that within five years, it will grow to be worth its pre-war value, just don't know if it will happen overnight like we are all hoping!

Personally I don't think it'll be under 3. For the fact that if it started out at a low number too many big pocketed investors would come in and snag up billions and then it would turn into a fiasco. Iraq can't handle situations like that. So with that thinking I say nothing under 3.

1932 to 1949 ... Do you realize how much a $1 was back then? So if that is the case think of what $4.86 was to an everyday American ... now add inflation up to now ... What do we have? A possiblity, if they let it float, of new highs above $4.86! ;) JMO

1932 to 1949 ... Do you realize how much a $1 was back then? So if that is the case think of what $4.86 was to an everyday American ... now add inflation up to now ... What do we have? A possiblity, if they let it float, of new highs above $4.86! ;) JMO

Now your talkin!! What a dream, I love it..

Only about 10% Iraq's currency is outside of the country, I doubt if getting those notes turned-in has any bearing on how the RI/RV is carried out.

Only about 10% if the dinar is in the hands of outside speculators, Outside Governments own trillions, but will probably use that to purchase future oil needs. But your point is correct, we as speculators, are a small piece of the equation and doubt we figure into the RV planning.

I don't see how this would get the big bill back. Wouldn't you just open a Forex account and put the Dinar in as X amount and leave it there unit the exchange went up and then CASH IN???/

Lost one, et al,

Is it still possible/legal to open a Warka account after the ObamaCare bill was signed? It was my understanding US citizens can no longer have bank accounts in other countries...

Any thoughts/info on this?

Peace.

Corps can........