Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can we please split the rumor section into two parts

jg1

One part - for first hand knowledge from our members. 

second part - posted from another site/ guru. 

I think if the rumor section could be split into two parts, it would make alot of people happy including myself. I don't really want to cut out the rumor section completely as I often look for those first hand accounts, but It is getting to the point where I think a lot of people are tired of posts from the same guru's with the same lie's, day after day. Yes, I do think this would keep some of the conflict to a minimum, people will then know the guru drivel is for people that think it is funny, and the first hand accounts can be for the people that are looking for the truth and another piece of the puzzle. 

I am only trying to make this a more pleasant place to be, with an Idea that could help. 

I am regretful for this site, the Admin and the people that work so hard at delivering a great source of news and commentary. Thank you.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

jg1,   Great idea but has been suggested MANY times before w/o results. I tried once. Just have to resist looking in the Rumors section. The only problem with that is when the rumors sections slows down, the "enablers" regurgitate these rumors as opinions or news sections and say "don't shoot the messenger".  

• Upvote 1

jg1,   Great idea but has been suggested MANY times before w/o results. I tried once. Just have to resist looking in the Rumors section. The only problem with that is when the rumors sections slows down, the "enablers" regurgitate these rumors as opinions or news sections and say "don't shoot the messenger".  

True.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I hope we don't need to come here for very long.  Once something happens with the dinar, all the "divisions" can be eliminated and only one would be important - investment potential discussions.   :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1