Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It Is STRONGLY RUMORED That IQD Holders Are Storming Banks For Payment !

DinarThug

I saw a group of people sitting in lawn chairs in front of my bank yesterday. The police were there and the bank was demanding they leave but one of the women was screaming that she read Dinar Recaps and she KNOWS THE TRUTH! Then she was yelling that Tony told them the banks had the rate and that the bank was holding out on them.

Okie's name was mentioned too.

I just left without going in because it was getting loud.

The woman was screaming the truth is on RECAPS!

:shrug:

I luv a good bank story :goodnews:

• Upvote 2

Could this be the answer to the 22 people in front of me in the line at the bank. But then again,  it was Bank of America. 

Did Guru Luigi bring this over. This could have been a easy one to check before you posted it. 

• Upvote 2

Waiting to storm the bank.

+1 for the laugh.

standing in back of you waiting. don't take too long please. the line starts in back of us. no cuts please.

I saw a group of people sitting in lawn chairs in front of my bank yesterday. The police were there and the bank was demanding they leave but one of the women was screaming that she read Dinar Recaps and she KNOWS THE TRUTH! Then she was yelling that Tony told them the banks had the rate and that the bank was holding out on them.

Okie's name was mentioned too.

I just left without going in because it was getting loud.

The woman was screaming the truth is on RECAPS!

:shrug:

+1 OMG coolbeans. that is hilarious. Thank you.

Recaps makes me laugh. they post the stuff, then retract and retreat. I bet they worry sometimes they will get sued for the stooges they post there. However, can't fault them for their business skills. They are making money hand over fist with their traffic.

+1 for recaps biz skills.

-2 for some of the stuff they post.

-2 for deleting posts that call bull**** on the posts

• Upvote 2

REALLY?

The best these lying gurus can do for the LAME excuse for their lies being exposed and that the RV hasn't happened here (or for that matter, in the UK, Europe ANYWHERE, Asia or anywhere ELSE) is because over-anxious dinar holders by the multiple THOUSANDS have STORMED the parking lots of the banks HERE?

This is the best they can do to cover their now very obviously proven LIES?

REALLY???

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From The 'Recraps' Pumper Sanctuary With Yet Another Disclaimer !

Most of you in Dinarland have heard the STRONG RUMORS from several well-known Intel Providers this weekend that impatient people are causing the current delay in the banks releasing the GCR to us all.

It is STRONGLY RUMORED the VND/IQD holders in several states have been storming banks demanding to be paid, camping out in parking lots, and incessantly calling and disrupting the banks daily business.

IT is STRONGLY RUMORED that the banks are upset and having to rethink their security options because some people are causing big problems.

This entire exchange event is supposed to be a quiet, orderly, exchange. The PTB do not want a media spectacle, riots, and angry non-investors to find out that for a relatively small amount they could have made a small fortune.

Dinar Recaps would like to plead with all Dinar Holders to Please CALM DOWN!!

We know many people are in desperate financial situations, but camping out at the bank will not make it happen for you any faster and is STRONGLY RUMORED to be causing BIG PROBLEMS and delaying your own desperate situation even LONGER.

Please….Do Not Go To The Banks, Call The Banks, or Bother the Banks.   Just wait patiently until the RV/GCR is live and you can make an apt to go in and take care of business. 

It is STRONGLY RUMORED the banks think dinar investors are crazed lunatics acting like this Currency Investment is Midnight at Black Friday and we are in the Wal-Mart line for the BIG SALE!!

It is STRONGLY RUMORED that there are about to be a lot of brand-new Wealthy People Everywhere. This would really be a good time to act like one of them.

Thanks~The Dinar Recaps Team

This old rumors, this rumor has been goimg on for weeks. come on really camping /in the banks parking lots.. LOL

• Upvote 1

Just before 5 pm, I went into the WalMart bank and bought another 200,000 dinars. Want to GUESS the price??

YUP. . .STILL under a $1,200 per million dinar. SILLY WalMart bank!!! Haven't they heard all the many pronouncements starting Thursday, and ESPECIALLY yesterday from Tony and Jester and all the others? What's WRONG with them? Didn't they hear that it RV'd at a little past 7pm YESTERDAY!!!

But maybe it was the crowd at WalMart that had them scared!!! The parking lot WAS pretty full and they DID have a "bluelight special" going on pool toys and bicycle tires! And the grocery section had all the aisles full of carts. Maybe all the WalMart shoppers were using MasterCards issued by the GOI at $4.34!

At NOON today, the largest branch of Wells Fargo in the region was fairly empty, and the manager laughed her head off when I inquired of this friend of several years about all the thousands of of alleged calls and camped-out parking lot sitters.

She said, "We do still get the OCCASSIONAL call from people about dinars, and we STILL tell them (and CONTINUING as of closing time today) that Wells Fargo does NOT deal in Iraqi Dinars and has NO PLAN to do so. . .and NONE of the branches in this region has reported any increase in telephone inquiries and certainly there have been no run of crowds comining in to exchange anything."

This is simply another proof of the DIFFERENCE between RUMORS carried over to this post and intentional lies! One is possibly justifiable to publish in a blog site's RUMOR SECTION. The other is clearly NOT!

• Upvote 2

Well I'm glad the scots have some common sense .... I was in the bank this morning .... I was the only one there apart from the staff.

What is "RV/GCR" thats a new one to me

SOOOO....What rate did you cash in at?

I heard the VND was $2!    Hahahahahaaaaaa

• Upvote 1

REALLY?

The best these lying gurus can do for the LAME excuse for their lies being exposed and that the RV hasn't happened here (or for that matter, in the UK, Europe ANYWHERE, Asia or anywhere ELSE) is because over-anxious dinar holders by the multiple THOUSANDS have STORMED the parking lots of the banks HERE?

This is the best they can do to cover their now very obviously proven LIES?

REALLY???

Their lies were proven centuries ago not just now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could this be the answer to the 22 people in front of me in the line at the bank. But then again,  it was Bank of America. 

Did Guru Luigi bring this over. This could have been a easy one to check before you posted it.

TNT Tony had mentioned on his Saturday CC on blogtalk radio...police were called in to remove campers at a bank in NC at the request of the bank. Normal customers were intimidated by the gatherings.

• Upvote 1

I live in a small farming town of 1,500+/- people, and three banks, They were about evenly divided at the banks this morning, about 500 people each, all lined up storming. The rumor is that the numbers were huge on the back screens.

I live in a small town of 2,000+/- people and two banks, they were about evenly divided at the baks this morning, about 200 people each, all lined up storming.

The rumor is bank business is so slow so both banks are offering free toasters for every new account.

Police had to be called in to quell the rioters.

• Upvote 1

It's a rather convenient EXCUSE to blame the fact that NO RV occurred despite their insistence that it had - on someone or something else.

What a pathetic existence some of these gurus must lead - always having to come up with it's done scenarios and fallback excuses for when their intelligence fails them ... 

and yes - pun intended!!

Even more pathetic is all those who drink the koolaid and believe all that @#$%