Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hijacked Rumor Section ...

This is  just my personal feelings but it seems Luigi and Possum have hijacked this section to make it their own graffiti board of dinar garbage.   Its just not even funny any more.  I used to laugh about it but now its annoying and disheartening that we cant seriously come here and share with each other or discuss reasonably with each other the dinar.   Please try and consider peoples emotions with the dinar and stop pumping and stop bringing in the trash from other sites.  Again just my personal opinion.  

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Couldn't agree more. Although those 2 have different agendas

Luigi posts solely to invoke responses for his to then mock the people who. Choose to indulge him

Possum is mocking the gurus-- and only posts when 'big news' or event is (supposed) to or about to happen.

I can deal with Possum in small amounts....Luigi has worn out the Welcome mat long ago

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Ok...I have stood by and watched too long and the stupid I read...it just hurts my eyes.

POSSUM is satire!

POSSUM is comedy. 

Possum has been a member of DV for YEARS and has been doing his updates for YEARS.

The name POSSUM should be one clue...as in "playing possum"...ever hear of that term?

Playing possum means you are faking...you are faking it...you are "playing possum"

If the name is not a big enough clue look at his picture...you recognize that person?

That is a picture of "Baghdad Bob" do you know who that is?

Baghdad Bob was made famous in the early stages of the gulf war as the US forces were invading Baghdad Iraq.

Baghdad Bob was the official spokes person for Saddam Hussain and was made famous for his fake and false statements!

When someone was caught making a made up statement people use to call someone a "Baghdad Bob".

So with the name POSSUM and the avatar of Baghdad Bob one would think that most would "get it"

I swear to god...I am worried about this nation and the constant lack of intelligence and reason I am faced with on a daily basis.

God help us....the stupid...it burns.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This is  just my personal feelings but it seems Luigi and Possum have hijacked this section to make it their own graffiti board of dinar garbage.   Its just not even funny any more.  I used to laugh about it but now its annoying and disheartening that we cant seriously come here and share with each other or discuss reasonably with each other the dinar.   Please try and consider peoples emotions with the dinar and stop pumping and stop bringing in the trash from other sites.  Again just my personal opinion.  

Yeah and I get warned for attacking these SOBs... Whatever happen to First Amendment Rights? I fully understand this Web site BELONGS to Mr. Montana, but I feel that when these type of idiots put out BOGUS news/articles (about either the Iraqi Dinars and/or Obama) I WILL PUT IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH!  I am not attacking Mr. Monatana nor any of the MODS, but merely voicing my opinion directly to idiots that are just totally braindead and zombie like. In particuliar DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS... if you don't like my opion, then just don't read it!!!!  I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WILL SAY WHAT'S IN MY MIND (AND HAVE THE COJONAS TO DO SO). If you get offended by my words of TRUTH...then stop reading what I post!  I don't let the COCK CROW three times and DENY ANYTHING and/or EVERYTHING!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ok...I have stood by and watched too long and the stupid I read...it just hurts my eyes.

POSSUM is satire!

POSSUM is comedy. 

Possum has been a member of DV for YEARS and has been doing his updates for YEARS.

The name POSSUM should be one clue...as in "playing possum"...ever hear of that term?

Playing possum means you are faking...you are faking it...you are "playing possum"

If the name is not a big enough clue look at his picture...you recognize that person?

That is a picture of "Baghdad Bob" do you know who that is?

Baghdad Bob was made famous in the early stages of the gulf war as the US forces were invading Baghdad Iraq.

Baghdad Bob was the official spokes person for Saddam Hussain and was made famous for his fake and false statements!

When someone was caught making a made up statement people use to call someone a "Baghdad Bob".

So with the name POSSUM and the avatar of Baghdad Bob one would think that most would "get it"

I swear to god...I am worried about this nation and the constant lack of intelligence and reason I am faced with on a daily basis.

God help us....the stupid...it burns.

I am perfectly aware of Possums satire ...I "get it" - that wasnt my point.   And not liking the repetive junk isnt lack of intelligence Give him props if you're so inclined to do so because you enjoy what he types, as for myself it just gets old.  THIS WAS MY OPINION.  almost 10 or more posts in a row were from Luigi or Possum - I can laugh at some of the humor but its gotten out of hand IMO.  People do come to get info and talk to one another.  They just seem to bring nonsense and BS .. IMO.  Sorry you THINK that is lack of intelligence - I disagree.

• Upvote 7

At first I found it a little amusing but now I just find it annoying. Luigi just takes it too far. It's insulting to peoples intelligence . Its like what  FreckedFuzz  says he just gets off on seeing our outrage and reaction to his post's.   Dont be surprised if he works for one of those other guru sites. I mean look at all of his post's all he does is promote guru BS.

Im really surprised the mods have'nt warned him to stop bringing over so much garbage. I mean it's constantly every day. When is enough enough ?

When ever I see a post and it says Luigi on in I dont bother with it . I move on to someone else I dont waist good reading time on his crap.

I still think someone should bring this to his attention . :twocents:

• Upvote 5

This is just my personal feelings but it seems Luigi and Possum have hijacked this section to make it their own graffiti board of dinar garbage. Its just not even funny any more. I used to laugh about it but now its annoying and disheartening that we cant seriously come here and share with each other or discuss reasonably with each other the dinar. Please try and consider peoples emotions with the dinar and stop pumping and stop bringing in the trash from other sites. Again just my personal opinion.

Firebird I agree with your thoughts on luigi and I will throw nortec in the bs pumper dip$.!t category. But I disagree on possum. The Possum has been around for years here and is our own type of folk comic relief. He is not serious and is harmless. We love him and appreciate his humor on mocking gurus. Take care, T

• Upvote 2

Yeah and I get warned for attacking these SOBs... Whatever happen to First Amendment Rights? I fully understand this Web site BELONGS to Mr. Montana, but I feel that when these type of idiots put out BOGUS news/articles (about either the Iraqi Dinars and/or Obama) I WILL PUT IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH!  I am not attacking Mr. Monatana nor any of the MODS, but merely voicing my opinion directly to idiots that are just totally braindead and zombie like. In particuliar DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS... if you don't like my opion, then just don't read it!!!!  I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WILL SAY WHAT'S IN MY MIND (AND HAVE THE COJONAS TO DO SO). If you get offended by my words of TRUTH...then stop reading what I post!  I don't let the COCK CROW three times and DENY ANYTHING and/or EVERYTHING!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

You were not warned, you were ask to tone it down with the name calling!!!!  Voice your opinion without calling people idiots/braindead etc.....

voicing my opinion directly to idiots that are just totally braindead and zombie like. In particuliar DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS...  -  VS  - voicing my opinion as I don't agree with the Obama supporters   :twothumbs: 

======================================================================================================================================

Now, for the Luigi and Possum issues

I get so tired of hearing "my first amendment rights" on this forum over and over my different members when they are not allowed to run free and say whatever they want!!  Keep in mind that this is a "Privately owned site and Adam can make what ever rules he wants".  People want to be able to say what they want but stop people like Luigi and Possum from saying what they want!!  hmmmmmmmm

I have not seen Luigi or Possum break any rules of this site as of yet!  

This thread is more about shutting them down for posting stuff they think is funny or in some cases important to them, I guess you could say "exercising their first amendment rights"

It's really simple, if you don't like what Luigi or Possum post then don't click on the article/post they made!!  Do I agree with what they post? I'll keep my opinion to myself!  

When you see them breaking one of DV rules then say something!  Until then, just skip their post and go to the next one that will not unset you!

Thanks

Bump

p.s. In a way, this thread is bashing Luigi and Possum so I will watch it and if it keeps going the way it has I will just shut it down!!  

Some people might need to stay out of the Rumor Section if they can't handle it!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You know you can ignore them? There is a feature here where you can do that..

• Upvote 1

You were not warned, you were ask to tone it down with the name calling!!!!  Voice your opinion without calling people idiots/braindead etc.....

voicing my opinion directly to idiots that are just totally braindead and zombie like. In particuliar DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS...  -  VS  - voicing my opinion as I don't agree with the Obama supporters   :twothumbs: 

======================================================================================================================================

Now, for the Luigi and Possum issues

I get so tired of hearing "my first amendment rights" on this forum over and over my different members when they are not allowed to run free and say whatever they want!!  Keep in mind that this is a "Privately owned site and Adam can make what ever rules he wants".  People want to be able to say what they want but stop people like Luigi and Possum from saying what they want!!  hmmmmmmmm

I have not seen Luigi or Possum break any rules of this site as of yet!  

This thread is more about shutting them down for posting stuff they think is funny or in some cases important to them, I guess you could say "exercising their first amendment rights"

It's really simple, if you don't like what Luigi or Possum post then don't click on the article/post they made!!  Do I agree with what they post? I'll keep my opinion to myself!  

When you see them breaking one of DV rules then say something!  Until then, just skip their post and go to the next one that will not unset you!

Thanks

Bump

p.s. In a way, this thread is bashing Luigi and Possum so I will watch it and if it keeps going the way it has I will just shut it down!!  

Some people might need to stay out of the Rumor Section if they can't handle it!!

Bumper64: It is my opinion that you were technically correct, though your customer service to DV Members that are reporting abuses is radically poor. It stinks. You went off the way when you added your p.s.  What is your next tactic threatening to get us kicked off because we don't agreed with you? What your insinuating is like saying to a victim of harassment that the perp is going to press assault charges against the victim who merely defended themselves if the victim presses chartges against the perp for harassment. Just my opinion. My exercising my 1st Amendment Rights. I respectfully request that we hear from Adam Montana on these points. 

Sxsess: Is that "Ignore" feature something we can activate, or do we just skip them when their names come up. That sounds like telling the victim of harassment

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Bumper64: It is my opinion that you were technically correct, though your customer service to DV Members that are reporting abuses is radically poor. It stinks. You went off the way when you added your p.s.  What is your next tactic threatening to get us kicked off because we don't agreed with you?

Just my opinion. My exercising my 1st Amendment Rights. I respectfully request that we hear from Adam Montana on these points. 

It's not fair, is it nyk....It's not fair, it's not fair, it's just not fair.......

Hey bumper :bump:

You know what I mean when I say Bump, Bumper?

• Upvote 1

Bumper64: It is my opinion that you were technically correct, though your customer service to DV Members that are reporting abuses is radically poor. It stinks. You went off the way when you added your p.s.  What is your next tactic threatening to get us kicked off because we don't agreed with you?

Just my opinion. My exercising my 1st Amendment Rights. I respectfully request that we hear from Adam Montana on these points. 

Your kidding right!!  I sure hope so!!

WHERE did I say I would be kicking someone off??

When did shutting a thread down for going south with negative comments threaten to kick someone off of here??

How would you like it if you signed on to DV and found YOUR name at the top of a thread like this???

Get real!!

I can almost guarantee that Adam isn't going to waste his time over this subject!!

• Upvote 4

wpsmit:  I believe I do. I believe I do.

Bumper64:  I believe I just did see my name at the top of a thread like this. You make me feel vindicated. Right is right wrong is wrong. Look at my response don't twist things up to suit your position. I never stated that you threatened anyone! I asked a question. Why is asking a question a problem. Please let us hear from Adam M on these points please. How has this thread go south. More DV members who have read the rules and who respect the rules are just communicating to Moderators that some folks are abusing the philosophy of this site while remaining technically in compliance with the rules.

JMHO.

Can we please hear from Adam on these points, I am of the opinion that you Bumper64 are biased.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Bumper64: It is my opinion that you were technically correct, though your customer service to DV Members that are reporting abuses is radically poor. It stinks. You went off the way when you added your p.s.  What is your next tactic threatening to get us kicked off because we don't agreed with you? What your insinuating is like saying to a victim of harassment that the perp is going to press assault charges against the victim who merely defended themselves if the victim presses chartges against the perp for harassment. Just my opinion. My exercising my 1st Amendment Rights. I respectfully request that we hear from Adam Montana on these points. 

Sxsess: Is that "Ignore" feature something we can activate, or do we just skip them when their names come up. That sounds like telling the victim of harassment

I believe I just did see my name at the top of a thread like this - did you report it??

though your customer service to DV Members that are reporting abuses is radically poor. It stinks   :bugs: 

wpsmit:  I believe I do. I believe I do.

Bumper64:  I believe I just did see my name at the top of a thread like this. You make me feel vindicated. Right is right wrong is wrong. Look at my response don't twist things up to suit your position. I never stated that you threatened anyone! I asked a question. Why is asking a question a problem. Please let us hear from Adam M on these points please.

You make me feel vindicated  :lol:  :lol:  :cigar: 

Please let us hear from Adam M on these points please. How has this thread go south. More DV members who have read the rules and who respect the rules are just communicating to Moderators that some folks are abusing the philosophy of this site while remaining technically in compliance with the rules.

JMHO.

Can we please hear from Adam on these points, I am of the opinion that you Bumper64 are biased.

Keep pushing!!!

You have a problem with me?

You are VIP so you can PM Adam any time you like and get his opinion and he can correct my biased ways!!  

Just for the record: I am biased in thinking you are a trouble maker and are about to tick me off!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Your kidding right!!  I sure hope so!!

WHERE did I say I would be kicking someone off??

When did shutting a thread down for going south with negative comments threaten to kick someone off of here??

How would you like it if you signed on to DV and found YOUR name at the top of a thread like this???

Get real!!

I can almost guarantee that Adam isn't going to waste his time over this subject!!

Bumper, I would just ignore this fool. And wtf is with the 1st amendment rights and wanting to hear from Adam Montana? :lol: Too funny. Hey Kevin, this is a website owned by A.M., moderated and run at his discretion, not a courthouse. Do you honestly think the owner would waste his time with this nonsense. I think people are way to stressed these days. :peace:

• Upvote 1