Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEXT

Luigi1

from others sources...

08-10-2013-Guru TNT Tony (Samiam) "Tony said it RV at 7 PM EST last night...he did not give a time we would see it...they changed the time because of these knuckle heads...so we wait our turn...and hope it goes down the way Tony was told...its not Tony making stuff up...so we wait"

Whales cashed out...Tier I cashed out..Tier II cashed out...We are next. Your thoughts on this rumor.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 14

It doesn't matter what you post, your words are no good anymore. To many false statement's, over and over again !!!!

I* can't believe you would post anything at all.

I hope I never meet you personally:rulez: Tier 1 and 2, lol ????

Edited by Markinsa
***REMINDER FOR ALL *** Threatening other members whether real or implied is against forum rules.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know my thoughts on this rumor.

The Bilderbergs...the Rothchilds and George Soros will release the RV only when it will be at their time and place to skim a little off of the top of each and every Dinarian on earth.

Then Obama has to get his share above what we paid in fair taxes. Nothing changes...the big boys still want control over our money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Sad truth about Tony is there are people out there and maybe thousands, who actually are so naive and gullible they believe this guy.

That realization alone should strike fear in the hearts of many.

How would you like to live next door to someone so gullible and stupid that they think the IQD will start at $11+ and know they just came into a fortune?

Scary thought.

:twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Sad truth about Tony is there are people out there and maybe thousands, who actually are so naive and gullible they believe this guy.

How would you like to live next door to someone so gullible and stupid that they think the IQD will start at $11+ and know they just came into a fortune?

Scary thought.

Other Gurus besides TNT Tony have simular info from their own high level contacts in GOI, CBI and IMF.

There could be a ray of hope one of them has some good intel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from others sources...

08-10-2013-Guru TNT Tony (Samiam) "Tony said it RV at 7 PM EST last night...he did not give a time we would see it...they changed the time because of these knuckle heads...so we wait our turn...and hope it goes down the way Tony was told...its not Tony making stuff up...so we wait"

Whales cashed out...Tier I cashed out..Tier II cashed out...We are next. Your thoughts on this rumor.

for some reason you keep bringing TNT Tony's garbage over here. How many times is he going to lie to you and you still believe it?

Edited by eaglefan

Other Gurus besides TNT Tony have simular info from their own high level contacts in GOI, CBI and IMF.

There could be a ray of hope one of them has some good intel.

ANYONE who says they have high level contacts who are saying the IQD will start over $11+ is a pumper and a liar.

That is economically impossible and would throw all of the world in to economic chaos.

If the IQD was ever worth $11+ it would be because the US dollar had crashed and a loaf of bread would cost you $30 and a gallon of gas would be $50

• Upvote 2

ANYONE who says they have high level contacts who are saying the IQD will start over $11+ is a pumper and a liar.

That is economically impossible and would throw all of the world in to economic chaos.

If the IQD was ever worth $11+ it would be because the US dollar had crashed and a loaf of bread would cost you $30 and a gallon of gas would be $50

I have to agree with you. I believe the USD and this nation is in serious trouble. The USD will tank. Things will get worse before they get better. The USA was once a beacon of hope for the rest of the world. Now we are just another banana republic. Unfurtunately it will take a crash of the American way of life to reap our rewards. IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Scary thought.

Obama supporters would fall into this group of unfortunates.