Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Personal Conversation With A Saudi About the RV - by DinarTattoo 9 Aug 2013

ronscarpa

KTFA: by DinarTattoo » August 9th, 2013, 6:31 pm .

HELLO FRANK AND TEAM 

I SPOKE WITH A SAUDI CITIZEN LAST NIGHT AT WORK AFTER TALKING AND BECOMING COMFORTABLE WITH HIM WE STARTED CHATTING ABOUT IRAQ. I WISHED HIM A HAPPY EID AND HE WAS SURPRISED I KNEW ABOUT IT SO ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER I HAVE TO SAYHE GAVE ME SOME PRETTY GOOD INTEL THAT I TRUST.

BASICLY SAID I WILL BE RETIRING VERY SOON AT A YOUNG AGE AND HE WOULD BE BACK HERE FOR XMAS AND I WON'T CAUSE I WON'T BE WORKING....... Sweet!!!!!

HE ALSO WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THE SAUDI VERSION OF THE OIL PROFIT SHARING FOR THE CITIZENS AND INFORMED ME THAT IT HAD TO BE IN PLACE IN IRAQ PRIOR TO THE RV BUT SAID IT HAS BEEN DONE AND JUST WAITING THE RIGHT TIME TO RELEASE IT W A PACKAGE OF OTHER LAWS. 

HE ALSO SAID PEOPLE/INVESTORS ARE PILING UPIN SAUDI ITCHING TO GET INTO IRAQ AND THE RV IS THE BUZZ AROUND THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST. 

I TAKE THIS MAN SOURCES AND INFO VERY CREDIBLE HE WORKS IN THE SAUDI BANKING SYSTEM. SAID THE QI CARDS ARE OUT AND WILL BE USED FOR MORE THAN WE CAN IMAGINE SETTING THE SLATE OF TECHNOLOGY FOR THE WORLD. HOPE THIS HELPS 

Also gave me a hint when he asked if I remember what one of the original release times was for the LD release......... I sad September and he smiled at me before he left and told me to Enjoy my wealth as that will be at the latest it would happen and possibly before

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

A special episode of The View is airing over in the Opinions section tonight for anyone bored of the Rumor section..........bring a can of Lysol

***///

We're goin' in.... pray for us. :o  :shrug:  :surgeon:

A special episode of The View is airing over in the Opinions section tonight for anyone bored of the Rumor section..........bring a can of Lysol

***///

OMG !  It was AWESOME !  Thanks for the referral !

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

I would really like to beleive this rumor, but we ear one like that every month pointing out to the next month and so on.

At least it sounds more credible than the ones coming from the certain guru that have contacts in all 3 letters agency of the worlds.

Also when he says: HE ALSO SAID PEOPLE/INVESTORS ARE PILING UPIN SAUDI ITCHING TO GET INTO IRAQ AND THE RV IS THE BUZZ AROUND THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST.

I am french so english is my second language but I am sure that I read that line before with the same type or wording in the sentence.

Edited by Happy Man

I would really like to beleive this rumor, but we ear one like that every month pointing out to the next month and so on.

At least it sounds more credible than the ones coming from the certain guru that have contacts in all 3 letters agency of the worlds.

Also when he says: HE ALSO SAID PEOPLE/INVESTORS ARE PILING UPIN SAUDI ITCHING TO GET INTO IRAQ AND THE RV IS THE BUZZ AROUND THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST.

I am french so english is my second language but I am sure that I read that line before with the same type or wording in the sentence.

I think the word for describing that in your beautiful language is : merde.

• Upvote 1

Hum !!!

Khalid Al Mulla: Arab-African Summit will see the Iraqi presence at the highest levels

Iraq's central agency news - 08/10/2013 - 4:17 pm | Hits: 9

Presidential adviser said Khalid al-Mulla said "the Arab-African Summit will see the Iraqi presence at the highest levels, indicating that the government look at this very important conference. said in a press statement that "the Arab-African Summit to be held in Kuwait from 18-20 -11 -2013 is the third of its kind, the former was held in 1977 in Cairo, and the second was held in 2010 in the city of Sirte in Libya, it was agreed to hold a third summit in Kuwait. " and added that "this summit, which will focus on the most important issues in the region كالأحداث ongoing in Egypt , will also focus on issues of peace and security, investment, trade and infrastructure, and this is what gives them the importance of in this circumstance. "He said Mullah "Although we hope to recover by President Jalal Talabani before the date of the summit in October next, but that Talabani if not traveling to Kuwait may delegate his deputy Khodair al to attend the summit, as happened previously in several conferences Kaalghemh economic in Riyadh, which Knapp him where Alkhozai, as well as the Arab summit in Doha, the conference of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Cairo, which was attended by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, here it is I think that the Arab summit conference of African either to represent Iraq in which Alkhozai or may pose other opinions by the government, considering that it's the focus of it, "he said, adding:" There is another invitation addressed to Iraq in the next September to participate in a conference in New York attended by Alkhozai representative Iraq. " The President Jalal Talabani received an official invitation from the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah to participate in the work of the Conference of the Third Arab-African Summit to be held in Kuwait for the period of -11-2013 18-20. came in calling n "Second Conference for the Arab summit in Africa, which was held in the city of Sirte, Libya on the tenth of the month of October 2010 has been approved and welcomed the invitation that you have been addressed during the conference to host the Kuwait summit Third, our belief in the importance of this gathering, which aim to take advantage of it for further strengthening of relations and cooperation between our countries, and open horizons new to them. " and "After consultations and coordination between Kuwaiti officials and the secretariats of the Arab League and the African Union, it has been agreed to choose from 18 to 20 a month in November 2013 as the date for the convening of the Arab summit of African third." and expressed Kuwait's Emir pleased invited official Talabani to participate in this summit, which attached to them Arab and African countries have high expectations, especially in light of the changes and challenges of regional and international current. " He pointed out that "it was the adoption of the slogan" partners in development and investment "to be a title and a goal of the conference."

http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=107403

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 2

Well I beleive were going to make some money off of this crazy investment, but it is nice to dream big but don't get to caught up in it thinking your going to be super rich, anything is possible I perfer thinking that we only going to make a little that way if it does come out big then I am like alright yes, but if it dosent I won't be disappointed and crushed I will still keep my job and keep moving forward. Go RV

Interesting.

Thanks ron, Rick and Buti. The article posted by pricestar has me wondering how and if it all ties in.

About a year ago an acquaintance said (when talking about Iraq's currency appreciating), "they (the Saudi's) will never let it happen."

Thing that do make you go hmmmm.

Is this article some more of the Snowden intel given to The Guardian?

Secret telegrams Christopher Hill issued from Baghdad: Saudi Arabia is sponsoring sectarian incitement in Iraq.

• Upvote 1