Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is INSANITY!!! Hahahaha!

Alex38

If I'm not mistaken Tony has been in trouble with the law in the past. Many criminals end up working for the FEDs. If the dinar rv is real and our gov't is somehow involved, the last thing they or Iraq wants is a bunch of speculators buying dinar.....hence, get someone on the internet to continuously post outrageous garbage to discredit this rv as being real............the more bs he posts the less that the intelligent investors will believe in this........his claims are too outrageous even for a dealer, but are right in line to discredit this to large investors........

we have to ask ourselves why the FEDS have yet to shut him down for lying.........

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/tony-renfrow

I just spoke to my super secret source and they say we're all trillionaires. oh wait did I say that last week and the week before and the week before and the week before.........its not a rumor if you make it up its a lie.

I cant imagine over 3 million brand new Trillionairs runing around going on spending sprees.

It will be a spending frenzie.

There are already fist fights breaking out at the Rolls Royce dealership. Over 200 Dinarians fighting over the last RR on the showroom floor.

TNT Tony at the RR dealership in SF CA.

One of TNT followers wants to buy him a RR as a thank you.

Sad truth about Tony is there are people out there and maybe thousands, who actually are so naive and gullible they believe this guy.

That realization alone should strike fear in the hearts of many.

How would you like to live next door to someone so gullible and stupid that they think the IQD will start at $11+ and know they just came into a fortune?

Scary thought.

:twocents:

• Upvote 1

I sincerely hope after Monday comes and goes and Tony's and Delta'a and Jester's lies become well-known all around the world, that there will be NO MORE CREDENCE for these liars and intentional troublemakers by even the NEWEST dinar watcher.

Hahahaha! Not funny anymore. I have a family member who is literally freaking out right now because Tony has called the RV. No point in reminding him that Tony's been calling it for years now. Tony says it has RV'd in country for $3.44 and in the US for "double digits" which would make said family member a billionaire! haha! Only holdup is the banks having to get ready for the onslaught of Dinarians. Oh, and that Okie is going to be the one allowed to make the official RV announcement! No joke! I have tried repeatedly to talk with family member about Tony, Okie and all the others like them but he will not listen to me because they tell him what he wants to hear. He has really lost it and it makes me sad. I do believe we are closer than ever but these "guru" types, dinar pumpers, LIARS, whatever you want to call them feed on the vulnerable, maybe some who are ignorant or new to this and hate to say it (greedy, just speaking of my family member there). Sad, just sad...

These guys and their made-up stories like this are really desperate to get people to think that we are close to this RV and that it is our last chance to buy more dinars before it pops...... When in reality, we are no closer right now than when I first got into this investment 5 years ago.