Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is INSANITY!!! Hahahaha!

Alex38

Tony Replay #'s from TNT and Notes Transcribed by FlPatriot59 at I4U Friday PM

08/09/2013

Caller- what's the VND? Tony- over $2

Caller- how close are you on this info; where did you get it from? Tony - Iraq, the banks, 3-letter agencies, call center people, the guys who are going to CE you, bank executives, etc. from so many sources yesterday that everybody was giddy.

Caller- IQD rate? Tony - as of this morning in double-digits. As soon as the RV happens I can tell you what rates are in 3-4 banks, bottom and close to top rate.

WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!?!!?! Wow! It's just.... wow! Hahahahha

VND over $2..... That actually made me laugh!

The rest just pisses me off

U know as many tims as I see the "Guru/pumpers" called A$$holes (not by me) on this site, does that make the ones who regurgitate their lies "dingle berries " ?

VND.. $2 hahaha!

Tony Replay #'s from TNT and Notes Transcribed by FlPatriot59 at I4U Friday PM

08/09/2013

Caller- what's the VND? Tony- over $2

Caller- how close are you on this info; where did you get it from? Tony - Iraq, the banks, 3-letter agencies, call center people, the guys who are going to CE you, bank executives, etc. from so many sources yesterday that everybody was giddy.

Caller- IQD rate? Tony - as of this morning in double-digits. As soon as the RV happens I can tell you what rates are in 3-4 banks, bottom and close to top rate.

WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!?!!?! Wow! It's just.... wow! Hahahahha

Hold on ... it's a little dark in here ...

5679651716_18e6048120.jpg

Awwwwww ...  man !!!

:huh::o:blink::wacko:

Now look what you've gone and made me do ...

I hope I'm in Tony's basement at least !!

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2

If I'm not mistaken Tony has been in trouble with the law in the past. Many criminals end up working for the FEDs. If the dinar rv is real and our gov't is somehow involved, the last thing they or Iraq wants is a bunch of speculators buying dinar.....hence, get someone on the internet to continuously post outrageous garbage to discredit this rv as being real............the more bs he posts the less that the intelligent investors will believe in this........his claims are too outrageous even for a dealer, but are right in line to discredit this to large investors........

we have to ask ourselves why the FEDS have yet to shut him down for lying.........

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 2

Why would you take the time to post this garbage????

***///

you're RIGHT --

Must be some pretty ripe stank to make The POSSUM actually crawl off'n one of his own posts to comment !

WOW!

You know it's bad when...... :lol:

Dang.....even Possum is giving TNT ****.

You tell em Possum!!

***///

'OlSarge's Gals were STUNNED !  :eek:

Atta boy, POSSUM !   :woot:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1