Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Am I free to go

SocalDinar

Liberty is worth fighting for WTX and always will be.  Go ahead and follow the sheep if thats what you choose. Others will still fight for your rights even if you choose not to.

I have fought for my Liberty and Rights. I continue to today. I don't see a problem with answering a question or even having my vehicle searched by a uniformed officer who is trying to protect my country from terrorists, illegal immigrants, and dopers; regardless of the effectiveness. Sorry we don't see eye to eye on this subject - thats one of the great things about living in this country - we both have the right and privilege to have our own opinions. Our definitions of patriotism simply differ.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have fought for my Liberty and Rights. I continue to today. I don't see a problem with answering a question or even having my vehicle searched by a uniformed officer who is trying to protect my country from terrorists, illegal immigrants, and dopers; regardless of the effectiveness. Sorry we don't see eye to eye on this subject - thats one of the great things about living in this country - we both have the right and privilege to have our own opinions. Our definitions of patriotism simply differ.

X2 Danny. I lived near the border near El Centro Ca. These 50 mile checkpoints catch so many illegal aliens and drug runners.

These check points have been around for decades, old news. They are set up in areas to catch multiple border towns where they funnel into main highways.

The illegals go over the fence or cross in the desert then get picked up for a ride north. The officers are trained to look for suspicious characters.

Solo drivers.

Drug runner cars that look too clean compared to the driver.

One key in the ignition.

No English.

The country needs protection from bad people.

Having friends and friends kids get hooked on speed/meth is bad.

One time I took the Greyhound bus up to LA to get one of my cars.

At the checkpoint They took about 8 people off the bus, fake papers, no papers, no english.

I was the only white boy on the bus too.

Deported criminals sneak back up too, some convicted felon does his time gets deported then gets caught at a border checkpoint AND YOU DUMMIES FEEL HIS RIGHTS ARE VIOLATED, LMAO. A ILLEGAL ALIEN RAPIST does his time gets deported sneaks up and rapes your daughter or wife and YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIS RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED, what a frickin joke, Wake up people.

If you don't support the border checkpoints then you support illegal immigration, take your pick.

Just hope you don't have a buddy whose son is a tweeker hooked on crystal meth.

PD41

YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

ARE THESE BELOW ASSSHOLES 'FREE TO GO' ?

obamapboy.jpg

illegal_alien.jpgescalante.jpgla-raza-illegal-alien-crossing.jpg

PosterBoy01.jpgguamanpboy.jpg

salas-gaytonpboy.jpgresendizpboy.jpgosirio-arrelanespboy.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

That is how God created you and that is how you should remain for

your entire life and beyond ! :eagle:

It is more precious to some than to others, apparently. :(

If history has taught us anything,

it is that denying people their God-given freedom makes for a very ugly world indeed.

Totally agreed.

More than 30,000 illegal immigrants were arrested at local Boarder Patrol checkpoints in the last year.

During the fiscal year ending on May 31, the U.S. Border Patrol arrested 30,729 illegal immigrants at the Temecula checkpoints and others in Southern California, according to Agent Rodolfo Zuniga.

Across the nation, 215,900 illegal aliens were deported from October to April 2011, which averages to about 24,000 per month, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

During the past nine months, the number of illegal immigrants arrested in Southern California represented 9.5 percent of the number of deportations across the country.

Almost half of those deported were criminals, and these are the ones officials focus on finding, said Lori Haley, a spokesperson for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“ICE is focuses on sensible, effective immigration enforcement that prioritizes efforts first on those serious criminal aliens who present the greatest risk to the security of our communities,” Haley said.

Out of the 215,900 deported, 109,700 were criminals; 585 were convicted of homicide, 3,177 were convicted sex offenders and 24,593 were convicted of serious drug offenses, according to Haley.

' AM I FREE TO GO '

http://temecula.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/30000-illegal-aliens-arrested-at-local-checkpoints

Hi doc...

How do they know if someone is lying or not?   The entire "checkpoint" is nonsense, without probable cause.   It's quite simply a violation of your rights.  They can ask whatever they want... but at the same time, must accept the "answer" outright, unless they have probable cause.   It's an exercise in soft tyranny... conditioning law abiding citizens to accept being violated and detained.  So, the entire process is a waste of time... as shown.   Every one of these "dissenters" was let go... free to go.

You support Illegal Aliens, WTG icon_loser.gif

***///

"learn the law..." :angry:

"I KNOW THE LAW!" :wave: :D  :eagle:  

Good for him !  When they push, ya gotta push back.

They've already gone way too far in trying to enslave Free People !

Sarge Supports Illegal Aliens, WTG icon_loser.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I support border patrol at THE BORDER!

HOW ABOUT LAX ? Lots of Agents at LAX and Port of Los Angeles. Over 100 miles from the Mexican border.

I'd like to see them bust in doors of illegals in Compton, Inglewood, Lennox.

Same border brothers go to nice towns like El Segundo to commit felonies.

I'll use El Segundo as a example since it is beach community next to LAX

OVER 100 miles from the border

EL SEGUNDO (CBS) — A wayward fishing boat that washed ashore in El Segundo last week had over a dozen illegal immigrants onboard with criminal records.

Federal law enforcement officials intercepted the vessel around 6:45 a.m. last Wednesday and arrested 20 passengers including four females and a juvenile.

After being detained by U.S. immigration agents, 14 of the passengers were found to have been convicted of murder, robbery, burglary, spousal abuse, animal cruelty and weapons charges, most of whom had previously been deported back to Mexico.

BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON THESE ILLEGALS.

The 1,951-mile (3,141 km) border between the United States and Mexico

U.S. Department of Homeland Security had built 190 miles (310 km) of pedestrian border fence.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security had built 190 miles (310 km) of pedestrian border fence

Number of illegal immigrants

140,000 a year come in illegally ! Am I Free to Go ?

The Pew Hispanic Center estimated in December 2012 that there were 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States as of March 2011, unchanged from the previous two years and a continuation of the sharp decline from its peak of 12 million in 2007. This decline has been the first significant decrease following two decades of growth up to 2007.[1]

The reduction has been driven mainly by a decrease in the number of new immigrants from Mexico, the single largest source. Net immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has stopped and possibly reversed since 2010. At its peak in 2000, about 770,000 immigrants arrived annually from Mexico; the majority arrived illegally. By 2010, the inflow had dropped to about 140,000—a majority of whom arrived as legal immigrants.[1]

One immigration research group reported that the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. was 12.5 million in August 2007 at its peak. This decreased by 1.3 million to 11.2 million by July 2008 (11%) due to either increased law enforcement or fewer job opportunities.[2] Based on the Department of Homeland Security estimates in 2009, unauthorized immigrant population living in the United States decreased to 10.8 million in January 2009 from 11.6 million in January 2008. Between 2000 and 2009, the unauthorized population grew by 27 percent.[3]

A number of illegal immigrants have children once they are in the US, making their children US citizens and therefore not counted in the number of illegal children in the US.[4]

For comparative purposes, as of September 2012, the U.S. civilian labor force had approximately 155 million people overall,[5] relative to a U.S. population of approximately 315 million people.[6]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks WTX I agree that this is one of the things that make this country great. And why can we do this? Because of our Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

If we start letting them chip away at any of our liberties set out in the Bill of Rights then they all are in jeopardy.

If we give up our rights to feel safer and fight terrorism the Terrorists have already won!!

HOW ABOUT LAX ? Lots of Agents at LAX and Port of Los Angeles. Over 100 miles from the Mexican border.

Wrong The Port and LAX  are considered the Border to all entries from out of the country. Why do you think illegals are all Mexicans? No russians here illegally?

how about Hondurans?

Marty you know how much I am against illegal Immigration. But you also know how much I hate Big Government.

D o you really want to start giving up your rights so easily to big brother? 

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

FYI folks this is not a Obama/Holder scam or a post 9-11 Homeland security taking away your civil rights.

It's a numbers game. The inland checkpoints have been around for decades, used to drive through the San Onofre checkpoint in the 1970's coming back from surf trips in Mexico. Old news.

The third line of defense help keep us safer.

Why do you think illegals are all Mexicans? No russians here illegally?

how about Hondurans?

Positive results include the apprehension of nearly 17,000 persons in the country illegally at interior checkpoints in 2008.

If you guys don't believe in the inland checkpoints then we would have so many more illegals in the USA.

Along with terrorists, convicted felons, drugs, and some workers just looking to make some money then send it back south of the border.

PD41

Illegal immigration to the United States is the act of foreign nationals entering the United States, without government permission and in violation of United States nationality law, or staying beyond the termination date of a visa, also in violation of the law.

The illegal immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people, down from 12.5 million people in 2007. Other estimates range from 7 to 20 million. According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, in 2005, 56% of illegal immigrants were from Mexico; 22% were from other Latin American countries, primarily from Central America; 13% were from Asia; 6% were from Europe and Canada; and 3% were from Africa and the rest of the world.

Role of checkpoints;

The checkpoints are described as "the third layer in the Border Patrol's three-layer strategy", following "line watch" and "roving patrol" operations near the border. According to the U.S. General Accounting Office.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

• Upvote 3

Yeah I remember camping near San Onofre on a surf trip and groups running through the camp at night. Seen that at Ocotillo Wells too a few times.

Truth is they would not be here if our Government did not give handouts and employeers played by the rules.

I gave up on Residential work a long time ago because of this problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCPVkNEGS_0

just another day in Arizona. If you go from Phoenix to Las Cruses, New Mexico, you will go through 6 of these check points.

The real crime is that FEMA announced today that it will not cover any  insurance for the lightening caused fire that killed 17 firemen in Yarnell, AZ and destroyed completely more than 100 homes. Yesterday, the firefighter widows were denied benefits because their husbands, who worked for Prescott, AZ for many years at 60 hours a week were told their "husbands worked part time, and therefore were not eligible for any benefits." My first reaction was "Please Lord, let that sleaze bag Tony and Okie be correct today, so I can help these poor women." Maybe tomorrow.

I live in Las Cruses and you cant go 20 miles out of the city north south east or west without hitting a choke I mean check point.

More than 30,000 illegal immigrants were arrested at local Boarder Patrol checkpoints in the last year.

During the fiscal year ending on May 31, the U.S. Border Patrol arrested 30,729 illegal immigrants at the Temecula checkpoints and others in Southern California, according to Agent Rodolfo Zuniga.

Across the nation, 215,900 illegal aliens were deported from October to April 2011, which averages to about 24,000 per month, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

During the past nine months, the number of illegal immigrants arrested in Southern California represented 9.5 percent of the number of deportations across the country.

Almost half of those deported were criminals, and these are the ones officials focus on finding, said Lori Haley, a spokesperson for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“ICE is focuses on sensible, effective immigration enforcement that prioritizes efforts first on those serious criminal aliens who present the greatest risk to the security of our communities,” Haley said.

Out of the 215,900 deported, 109,700 were criminals; 585 were convicted of homicide, 3,177 were convicted sex offenders and 24,593 were convicted of serious drug offenses, according to Haley.

' AM I FREE TO GO '

So what you are saying is they aren't doing a good job of protecting the borders so they need to set up check points away from the boarder? I would think that it would be better to stop them before they get here.

I live every day in a part of the country that is over run with illegal aliens and drugs. And I don't see them being stopped at the boarder because there are people that don't think that it is a big issue to fortify it.

I don't like having to go thru a check point when every I want to leave town and answer questions like I am a  common criminal. And wonder if the dog will hit on the sandwich that I have and then give them cause to tear apart my car. And do you think that they will put it back together the way they found it if it is clean?

Are the guy's in the video's little ****'s yes, And I wish that I had the guts to do it also. But then I would have to deal with my wife. :peace:

Edited by rico1

I live in Las Cruses and you cant go 20 miles out of the city north south east or west without hitting a choke I mean check point.

Rico,

sounds like they added a new one there since i have been there. I know of the one going south to El Paso (that keeps the El Paso rif raf out of beautiful Las Cruses). I know of the one going west to keep me from going to Las Cruses. I know of the one going north toward Hatch. Never understood that checkpoint. It doesn't keep the Hatch chilis out of Las Cruses. But it sounds like they have added another one going east to the White Sands. So what, now Las Cruses has to have a check point to keep the carpets and car  clean of that packed white sand.

All said in joke. I love Las Cruses. I love the hot mineral springs that follow up to Truth or Consequences. I love the native american history along that trail and  the one leading to east Arizona. rich rich heritage of this country. Our true american history.

I am not going to engage in this checkpoint debate. I have patients who are federal workers who have been beat up very badly. I have also had former gang members and current gang members wanting to get out. It is a touchy subject that no one has answers to, but everyone has opinions.  I like that we live in the U.S. and can have opinions. All good. I chose to believe in the good of all humanity.

• Upvote 1

Gal's perfectly stated.  "God given freedom"

Jaxinjersey perfectly stated "Without probable cause"

Thank you, Patty :)

' AM I FREE TO GO '

http://temecula.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/30000-illegal-aliens-arrested-at-local-checkpoints

You support Illegal Aliens, WTG icon_loser.gif

Sarge Supports Illegal Aliens, WTG icon_loser.gif

You need to comprehend...  You're coming across as a shallow-thinking knee-jerk reactionsist.   My post is accurate and has nothing to do with your skewed perspective.  If you'd like to discuss anything civily with me... please address me without the insults.   I've earned it.   Now... go re-read what I posted... and address it specifically.

***///

And how many of THOSE were let out to re-offend and wander at will..?

If THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS were followed,

our borders WOULD BE SECURE and there would be no reason to detain the rest of US.

And can you explain to us what in the name of sam hill a SANTUARY CITY is...?

There legally should be NO REASON FOR THAT  B.S.  IN OUR COUNTRY !

Find 'em, catch 'em, jail 'em, throw 'em OUT.

Instead we coddle them, feed them, house them,

let them take up space in our schools,

spew anchor babies (the Chi-Coms are the biggest offenders for that one)

abuse our FREE HAND-OUT programs....

There is a RADICAL MUSLIM processing town - yes - a whole damned town, not

far from Bush Senior's compound in South America - where they are trained, receive fake

documents, identities and put on the road to Mexico.

Why are they not stopped AT THE BORDERSECURE THE BORDER !

When they are caught, liberal rights activists have these people out and loose again in a matter of hours,

with all kinds of rights EVEN WE NO LONGER HAVE !

so until we SECURE OUR BORDER PROPERLY it won't end !

NO AMNESTY !  FOLLOW THE LAW.  ENFORCE THE LAWS AT THE BORDER.

My post is accurate and has nothing to do with your skewed perspective.  If you'd like to discuss anything civily with me... please address me without the insults.   I've earned it.   Now... go re-read what I posted... and address it specifically.

Huh, You guys have no clue about living near the border. Imperial Valley in So Cal is 80% Latino.

You wouldn't know a illegal walking down the street if you saw one.

Walk up to a ILLEGAL ALIEN and ask him "where you from" and you will be violating his civil rights.

4th 5th Admendment PROTECTS THE ILLEGAL LAW BREAKERS.

Call the INS on a bunch of Illegals at Home Depot and the ACLU will back them up.

Bullcrap like 'THEY ARE IN THE USA AND HAVE RIGHTS'

BILLIONS OF US TAX PAYER Dollars are taken by these illegal aliens.

FREE MEDICAL, FREE SCHOOLS, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS ect.

So if you believe in the Constitution and the Dummies in the video then the ILLEGALS HAVE RIGHTS.

***///

And how many of THOSE were let out to re-offend and wander at will..?

If THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS were followed,

our borders WOULD BE SECURE and there would be no reason to detain the rest of US.

NO AMNESTY !  FOLLOW THE LAW.  ENFORCE THE LAWS AT THE BORDER.

Yo Sarge, THOUSANDS of miles of OPEN BORDERS EXIST in the USA.

They are not secure, they have never been secure in the last 200 years. We only have fences near the cities.

THAT IS A FACT ! Every President since Nixon has talked about securing the border, all bullcrap, ALL TALK.

That is reality. You say "Follow the Law"

A ILLEGAL ALIEN CAN SAY "Am I Free To Go" Same as you.

The secondary inland checkpoints in So Cal work. 10,000+ a year are caught there, criminals, felons, druggies ect.

But you want the Illegals to have freedom to stand behind the constitution. ?

ILLEGALS WILL STAND BEHIND THE 4TH AND 5TH AMENDMENT TOO.

THEY HAVE RIGHTS AS PER THE CONSTITUTION TOO.

I DO NOT LIKE IT, TOSS THEM ALL OUT AND SAVE US BILLIONS $$$

FIX THE USA FIRST, but you can not because they have the same rights as the guys in the video.

Double Edge Sword. Be Careful what you ask for !

PD41

• Upvote 1

***///

Yup.  That's our gripe...

they get away with bloody murder because we have failed to put our resources where

they belong - at the border.

Stem the tide there to stop this damned revolving door, then round 'em up and throw 'em out!

If we took every resource we have deployed the world over and

put them here where they belong - game over.

... and abolish "Sanctuary cities", too....   why these bleeding heart liberals believe that

law-breakers deserve the same rights we are privy to is insanity.

Once they are here illegally - they are criminals in violation of the law.

They should be dealt with according to our law first and foremost.

Find 'em, catch 'em, jail 'em, throw 'em OUT.

There is a RADICAL MUSLIM processing town - yes - a whole damned town, not

far from Bush Senior's compound in South America - where they are trained, receive fake

documents, identities and put on the road to Mexico.

Sarge; You can't catch them and "throw em OUT"

Because they have the same rights as the guys in the video.

Am I Free To Go ? WTF !

Do not let the fact that the term "illegal aliens" does not appear in the U.S. Constitution lead you to believe that its rights and freedoms do not apply to them. The courts have held otherwise.

Often described as a "living document," the Constitution has repeatedly been interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court, federal appeals courts and Congress in order to address the ever-changing needs and demands of the people. While many argue that "We the People of the United States," refers only to legal citizens, the Supreme Court has consistently disagreed.

Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886)

In Yick Wo v. Hopkins, a case involving the rights of Chinese immigrants, the Court ruled that the 14th Amendment's statement, "Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws," applied to all persons "without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality," and to "an alien, who has entered the country, and has become subject in all respects to its jurisdiction, and a part of its population, although alleged to be illegally here." (Kaoru Yamataya v. Fisher, 189 U.S. 86 (1903) )

Wong Wing v. U.S. (1896)

Citing Yick Wo v. Hopkins, the Court, in the case of Wong Wing v. US, further applied the citizenship-blind nature of the Constitution to the 5th and 6th amendments, stating ". . . it must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection guaranteed by those amendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law."

Plyler v. Doe (1982)

In Plyler v. Doe, the Supreme Court struck down a Texas law prohibiting enrollment of illegal aliens in public school. In its decision, the Court held, "The illegal aliens who are plaintiffs in these cases challenging the statute may claim the benefit of the Equal Protection Clause, which provides that no State shall 'deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.' Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is a 'person' in any ordinary sense of that term… The undocumented status of these children vel non does not establish a sufficient rational basis for denying them benefits that the State affords other residents."

It's All About Equal Protection

When the Supreme Court decides cases dealing with First Amendment rights, it typically draws guidance from the 14th Amendment's principal of "equal protection under the law." In essence, the "equal protection" clause extends First Amendment protection to anyone and everyone covered by the 5th and 14th Amendments. Through its consistent rulings that the 5th and 14th Amendments apply equally to illegal aliens, they also enjoy First Amendment rights.

ARE WE FREE TO GO ?

terrorist.jpg

• Upvote 1

***///

Once they are here illegally - they are criminals in violation of the law.

They should be dealt with according to our law first and foremost.

Yes BUT you believe in the constitution which protects ILLEGALS, Felons, Terrorist's ?

If you want to round them up then you will violate there rights as spelled out in my last post.

THEY ARE PROTECTED SARGE, BY THE CONSTITUTION !

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ? FREEDOM ?

OR A POLICE STATE ?

IF YOU WANT FREEDOM THEN YOU WILL PROTECT TERRORIST'S AND ILLEGALS ?

Lol.

***///

So you advocate just throwing away the whole concept of borders and

just letting the whole world come flooding in - because they are "allowed" to   ? :confused2:

Try to look at reality Sarge.

The Border is Bullshit, It Has Never worked. You are living in fantasy land if you want a secure border.

If it was secure, it would be great. Put me in charge and I would fence the whole thing with 20,000 Volts.

No, I would prefer more of a Police State. Sweep cities, round them up, deport them.

The Nazis would not stand for this. Don't call me racist, married to a Latina 26 years.

Lol