Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta & KTFA Member Q & A - 08/09/2013

ronscarpa

Delta & KTFA Member Q & A - 08/09/2013

(Frank26 makes post at very end)

DELTA: PEOPLE ARE CELEBRATING EID.. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL EID IS OVER ...DINNER WAS SO GOOD.

DELTA: CHACHA EID IS OVER ON SUNDAY IRAQI TIME. : handshake2: 

DELTA: AFTER EID I WILL GIVE THE DATE : biggrin: 

by DELTA » OK FAMILY LET'S PLAY I WILL TAKE 5 QS DELTA

Postby RANSOM » THIS IS A BLUESTAR TYPE OF QUESTION....should we look for a rate change on Sunday? DO we really think this is our week or more empty promises to the people? Can this go to January 2014?

Postby RANSOM » AFTER SUNDAY you're going to give us the date to what? Your Birthday????THe playoffs? the birth of your baby? Lol

Postby RANSOM » IS THIS STILL IN THE HANDS OF IRAQ? OR THE POWERS THAT BE???

by justinanddeb » Hi Delta:You've said before that you do not believe Iraq is controlling the revalue of their currency. Do you think the revalue is part of a larger "macro" event at this point, or do you still believe Iraq has things to accomplish? Do you think the IMF has now stepped in to enforce the revalue? Thanks for playing! D.

by DELTA »176]NOTHING LEFT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT ...ALL ABOUT RIGHT TIMING NOW. DELTA 

Postby AzProf » Delta, Will Maliki step down or even go to jail? If so- whos the next PM? and who will be the next pres?

Postby DELTA » MALIKI WILL WIN AGAIN UNLESS ..... THE NEXT PRES HAS TO BE A KURD NO NAME YET. DELTA

Postby RANSOM » Are we going to be on this train ride for a while longer and if so how long? Are the lower denoms out in the market? Are the Qi cards being distributed? Are any of them activated?

by DELTA » 1: NO 2: NO...EMPTY PROMISES 3:NO... 100% THIS YEAR. DELTA

by RANSOM » ok so let me clarify....cause I'm old....don't look for a rate change Sunday...this isn't our week because they've just given their people more empty promises and this is our year 100% true?

Postby dustibigelow » Uhhhhhhhh...... MR. DELTA, SIR Generally speaking, will the RI/RV happen sometime next week? Keep in mind, I didn't ask for a specific date or rate.... :heeheehee: Now that was a good question, right???? Dustib

Postby jim1126 » DELTA DELTA... Is security more visible there....? Do you believe they will have a safe transition? Are the people in a good mood knowing this will happen very soon?

by DELTA » SOME OF THEM DELTA

by rbest » Hi Delta Would you say our best window for this thing to happen is next week or after that? Thanks

Postby DELTA » AFTER THAT DELTA

RANSOM wrote CAn you clarify this please before you go????????

by DELTA » I SAID... NO IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON SUN YES EMPTY PROMISES. DELTA

Postby RANSOM » Are we going to be looking for a three day weekend for this to pop on US Thanksgiving weekend again?

postby DELTA » NO..... IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THANKSGIVING . WE WILL BE ALL IN HAWAII FOR THANKSGIVING. DELTA

by AzProf » Delta, Do we have to wait till after Eid for you to give us the date? I hear Ransom has an extra $20 in his pocket???

BLUESTAR wrote DELT WILL MAKE US SOUP :cupotea: (IT IS SOUP :cupotea: NOW DELT...RIGHT!?) AND SERVE :genie: IT TO US AFTER EID!!! RIGHT DELT????? 37686141.gif

Postby DELTA » BLUESTAR.....YES ONE OF THE BEST SOUP THAT YOU EVER HAD. :hibye: DELTA

Postby bizman73 » I STILL DO NOT SEE THIS GOING TO SEPTEMBER 1 OR 2ND.....I WILL BE SURPRISED IF NOTHING AROUND THE 15TH OF AUGUST.....

I TRULY BELIEVE IT IS OUT OF IRAQS HANDS.....PERIOD!!!! TOO MANY THINGS RELYING ON THIS FOR IT TO BE SOLEY IN IRAQS HANDS AT THIS POINT.... YOUR OPINION....(AND OPINION ONLY) FOR AUGUST... AND IT BEING NOT IN IRAQS HANDS AT THIS POINT..... THE PLAN IS BEHIND SCHEDULE!!!!!! PERIOD!!! TIME IS WASTING......

by Bandit » Wow like Deja Vu....... I said almost that exact same thing back in August of........ 2010, 2011, & 2012. Thanks Delta! I know it will happen in the coming days!

by BLUESTAR » QUESTIONS FOR DELTEEEEEEE

WILL YOU BE WITH US ON TUES + WED OF THIS COMING WEEK + I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE!!!?

HOW IS THE MOOD OF THE IRAQI QI HOLDERS AS THEY ANTICIPATE THE WIND DOWN OF EID AND A POSSIBLE RAMADAN WITHOUT A RATE CHANGE OR THE ABILITY TO USE THEIR QI CARDS?

lOOking FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON IN PERSON DELT!!!!!!!! BLUESTAR

Postby DELTA » LOVE YOU ALL I HAVE TO GO NOW.... I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN HAWAII... I PROMISE. DELTA

postby Frank26 » Aloha Friday KTFA Family........... Look at Your CC notes from the last two weeks starting when I gave You my Time Frame Study.

I said .........Team ......... Shut down until the 7th of August/ Wednesday. Because nothing will happen until just after Eid within a weeks to 10 days afterwards. 

Now look at DELTA's postings from this morning.......... Mirror imagines.

I know what the net proclaims about their sources and falseness. But I also know and only trust .......... My Teams! 

Guess who came to dinner with Delta? Guess who's going to Hawaii with Delta?

Take care of each other today KTFA Family........... REJOICE!!!

Less of me is really good right now. Ahui ho Ohana......... \m/ My Christian Love ............ icon_wink.gif KTFA,

• Upvote 1