Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...global reset started at 11 AM EST.

Luigi1

The problem lies not in the bringing the rumors over--

It's that the rumors Luigi chooses are conveniently reworded to suit his purpose.

He only does this to elicit responses from people who think he's serious.

He even eluded to this yesterday !

Obviously the only way this will end is to ignore him

Little do most people know he's a Lopster at heart

Thank you! I do agree with what you're saying. And yes we really should just ignore these people, however I truly am concerned about the newbies that come on these sites and haven't had the experience to realize that these same guys are constantly bringing this stuff to the rumor section. That's why I don't understand why the site owners don't just stop them from posting to begin with? I mean give them so many chances but then after a while when you see that all they are doing is posting BS then cut them off. They serve no honorable purpose.

• Upvote 3

That makes no sense. What a waist of energy. And why allow the "same" people to post this BS to begin with?? Stop it at the core.

And what do you think the advertising is on here Markinsa? It allows us to visit this site and in return possibly purchase from the advertisers.  

IT'S NOT "FREE"

Here's your sign.

Have you given any money to support this website? Answer: No,  IPSOFACTO, it is free to you. 

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay enough is enough. Everybody the next time he posts something no comments no negs. This is getting ridiculous.

Is getting?

Is it really a rumor or just plain lies. Should be posted in the BS section just saying. Lol Blessings to all. Bobbydee

Love it. Thanks Bobby.

• Upvote 1

Luigi,

been WORKING all day (did your family give you some work today?, I hope so and I mean it) and finally catching up. So, where i am, we are on Daylight time, but Tony TNT is on Standard Time, so i guess he can say whatever he wants can't he, since Standard time starts in October? So Luigi, did it happen today as Tony said it did, just like he said it happened a month ago at the UN???? Please talk to you new best friend and let us know. lol.

Enough bashing, truly, I hope you have a weekend away from Tony, Okie, Terry, Larry, Curly and Moe so you can clear your head a bit. I say that with love. go fishing with your family. It cures most everything. 

from another source...

08-09-2013-Guru Tony TNT-The global reset has started. Austraila and two other countries are already done and another couple of countries are rving around 11 EST morning and the USA is supposed to have our RV at 4 PM EST and thats the word he got this morning

• Upvote 1

Luigi, why do you post this?

Do you need this much

attention? I stopped opening

anything from you because it's 

just so ridiculous.. I'm starting

to feel sorry for you now. This is

the last time I will read any post

that you have started... it's really

sad :( 

• Upvote 3

no need for the name callin, luigi was just haven fun. Shurly no one really takes these gurus serious, I mean really people.Terryk, okie, tony, bluduck, wolf whatever his name is. We see the same names day in and day out, they know they lie and we know they are liars, so whats the problem. DV is a great site you are as i am guests of adam. It is a privilege to be here not a right.

• Upvote 1

no need for the name callin, luigi was just haven fun. Shurly no one really takes these gurus serious, I mean really people.Terryk, okie, tony, bluduck, wolf whatever his name is. We see the same names day in and day out, they know they lie and we know they are liars, so whats the problem. DV is a great site you are as i am guests of adam. It is a privilege to be here not a right.

Easy, with all do respect, you're correct, we do see these same idiots posting their lies day in and day out. It's the newbies that concern me more than anything and like someone posted earlier that their mother only get's on here occasionally and believes what these guys are saying is true. Again....what purpose is there in posting this BS when we know it's BS? As far as it being a privilege to be on this site??? Guests of Adam??? Easy these are forums that make money on advertising. And Adam makes money selling VIP memberships. There is money being made here....and that's ok. I don't have a problem with that at all. I respect Adam. I just don't understand why the site owners continue to let BS lies from the same people be posted as rumors. If it's simply to drive the hit numbers up for the site then in my opinion that's dis honorable and is a dis service. Luigi1 is not "just having fun" there are people who are genuinely getting hurt with his BS because they are putting faith in this speculation. That's what is sad.

• Upvote 4

Easy, with all do respect, you're correct, we do see these same idiots posting their lies day in and day out. It's the newbies that concern me more than anything and like someone posted earlier that their mother only get's on here occasionally and believes what these guys are saying is true. Again....what purpose is there in posting this BS when we know it's BS? As far as it being a privilege to be on this site??? Guests of Adam??? Easy these are forums that make money on advertising. And Adam makes money selling VIP memberships. There is money being made here....and that's ok. I don't have a problem with that at all. I respect Adam. I just don't understand why the site owners continue to let BS lies from the same people be posted as rumors. If it's simply to drive the hit numbers up for the site then in my opinion that's dis honorable and is a dis service. Luigi1 is not "just having fun" there are people who are genuinely getting hurt with his BS because they are putting faith in this speculation. That's what is sad.

Come on people are not being hurt by this. You would have to be a moron to belive anything that comes out of these guru`s mouth.

You seem to have a save the world complex. 

Its none of your business how adam runs his site cause its his site and he gives you the OPPORTUNITY and PRIVILEGE to post on it.

for FREE. Guess what man look it up.

A rumor is something not considered true it just a rumor.

So yes BS is rumor

You also have the choice not to read it. which makes your post even more ridiculous.

I would suggest you put your big boy pants on and get over it or just move on to a new site 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Come on people are not being hurt by this. You would have to be a moron to belive anything that comes out of these guru`s mouth.

You seem to have a save the world complex. 

Its none of your business how adam runs his site cause its his site and he gives you the OPPORTUNITY and PRIVILEGE to post on it.

for FREE. Guess what man look it up.

A rumor is something not considered true it just a rumor.

So yes BS is rumor

You also have the choice not to read it. which makes your post even more ridiculous.

I would suggest you put your big boy pants on and get over it or just move on to a new site 

Opportunity??? Privilege??? Really??? You seem to be saying that lies don't hurt people. Very interesting...in most cases people that support the practice of lies tend to lie themselves. Again...what positive purpose does it serve? 

• Upvote 3

Opportunity??? Privilege??? Really??? You seem to be saying that lies don't hurt people. Very interesting...in most cases people that support the practice of lies tend to lie themselves. Again...what positive purpose does it serve? 

What positive purpose does any rumor serve. 

I dont hear you slamming our clown.

luigi is doing exactly what the clowns doing.

just not nearly as funny as the clown but never the less

So you dont think its a privlege to be able to post on this site. ?

You think your entitled huh? 

Im saying all rumors are not the truth and you are in the rumor section. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+1 Thank you!

• Upvote 1