Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...global reset started at 11 AM EST.

Luigi1

Why does the owner of this site continue to let Luigi1 post this crap on here?!? It's meaningless and just causes the newbies to go purchase more dinar that they may or may not be able to afford! It's sad that we cannot take a vote as members on weather or not to continue to let these guys constantly post this kind of crap on here! I guess that the site owner continues to let this stuff be posted because it drives viewers to his or her site which allows them to make more money. It's just sad that that is more important to them then the general welfare of the members.... 

You're treading on thin ice, if you had half a brain and went back and did some research you would know why these types of posts are allowed.  Instead of talking out of your backside like these guru's without a clue, show some respect for someone who is providing you a "FREE" service.

-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

You're treading on thin ice, if you had half a brain and went back and did some research you would know why these types of posts are allowed.  Instead of talking out of your backside like these guru's without a clue, show some respect for someone who is providing you a "FREE" service.

-

yeah...YEAH! +1 :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

from another source...

08-09-2013-Guru Tony TNT-The global reset has started. Austraila and two other countries are already done and another couple of countries are rving around 11 EST morning and the USA is supposed to have our RV at 4 PM EST and thats the word he got this morning.

Just wow.

• Upvote 1

-

Thanks Markinsa good post!

• Upvote 1

HOT HOT HOT....

Guru TerryK has phones ringing off the hook non stop left and right. So much intel coming in at one time.

His phone lines overheated and went down due to the overload.

I think we have a new crack dealer on the block...and he likes it....

• Upvote 2

Look Tony's days r numbered. As soon as his flock of sheep oh I mean followers realize there's no in country RV and all his Intel we're lies he should be done.but there will always be desperate and gullible people.

No , it won't happen that way.. That would imply common sense... It'll be Oblivion winning  again for the zillionth time. They'll keep believeing in him ( and the other Gurus).

• Upvote 1

Rumor section B one.. Calm down. Go to the News portion of the site if you don't want read rumors.

quote name="B one" post="1237037" timestamp="1376067297"]

Why does the owner of this site continue to let Luigi1 post this crap on here?!? It's meaningless and just causes the newbies to go purchase more dinar that they may or may not be able to afford! It's sad that we cannot take a vote as members on weather or not to continue to let these guys constantly post this kind of crap on here! I guess that the site owner continues to let this stuff be posted because it drives viewers to his or her site which allows them to make more money. It's just sad that that is more important to them then the general welfare of the members....

I'm plenty calm. But there is a difference between actual rumors and total BS. Why constantly bring BS to this site and label it as rumor? Again when it's the same people spreading the same BS just for attention or site numbers draw it has no real purpose. I've witnessed too many decent people getting hurt or losing faith because of these types of "rumors" and the fact that the site owners continue to let Luigi! and others post this crap constantly speaks volumes!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So go hang out a different site if it bugs you that much. You probably won't be missed.

I'm plenty calm. But there is a difference between actual rumors and total BS. Why constantly bring BS to this site and label it as rumor? Again when it's the same people spreading the same BS just for attention or site numbers draw it has no real purpose. I've witnessed too many decent people getting hurt or losing faith because of these types of "rumors" and the fact that the site owners continue to let Luigi! and others post this crap constantly speaks volumes!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

-

But there is no reason to post these types of posts. They aren't rumors they are total BS! They do no good for anyone. How am I treading on thin ice by voicing my opinion and apparently others agree. Free service??? Have you not seen the advertisers on this site?? Please explain to me what service the same people posting the same BS as "rumors" constantly provides. It doesn't take someone with half a brain to realize that when the same people post outrageous claims on a regular basis as "rumors" to see that they are just doing it for the attention. Again....it serves no purpose.

So go hang out a different site if it bugs you that much. You probably won't be missed.

Jaygo I'm not trying to offend you at all, but what purpose does it serve to post BS as rumors? Apparently there are other members on this site that feel the same way that there no reason to post this stuff. Should we all hang out at a different site??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

But there is no reason to post these types of posts. They aren't rumors they are total BS! They do no good for anyone. How am I treading on thin ice by voicing my opinion and apparently others agree. Free service??? Have you not seen the advertisers on this site?? Please explain to me what service the same people posting the same BS as "rumors" constantly provides. It doesn't take someone with half a brain to realize that when the same people post outrageous claims on a regular basis as "rumors" to see that they are just doing it for the attention. Again....it serves no purpose.

Open you eyes to what is happening right here in this thread.  People who go to those sites read what those Guru's are saying and then come here, get to see what those posts really are, BS.  No one here is jumping on the Guru Band Wagon.  What other Dinar site do you know of that allows these rumors to be torn about like they are here?  None! Rest My Case.

And Free is Free until you pay for something.  You haven't paid one dime to be on this website.  It is "FREE".

• Upvote 2

Open you eyes to what is happening right here in this thread.  People who go to those sites read what those Guru's are saying and then come here, get to see what those posts really are, BS.  No one here is jumping on the Guru Band Wagon.  What other Dinar site do you know of that allows these rumors to be torn about like they are here?  None! Rest My Case.

And Free is Free until you pay for something.  You haven't paid one dime to be on this website.  It is "FREE".

That makes no sense. What a waist of energy. And why allow the "same" people to post this BS to begin with?? Stop it at the core.

And what do you think the advertising is on here Markinsa? It allows us to visit this site and in return possibly purchase from the advertisers.  

IT'S NOT "FREE"

• Upvote 3

The problem lies not in the bringing the rumors over--

It's that the rumors Luigi chooses are conveniently reworded to suit his purpose.

He only does this to elicit responses from people who think he's serious.

He even eluded to this yesterday !

Obviously the only way this will end is to ignore him

Little do most people know he's a Lopster at heart

• Upvote 3