Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...global reset started at 11 AM EST.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-09-2013-Guru Tony TNT-The global reset has started. Austraila and two other countries are already done and another couple of countries are rving around 11 EST morning and the USA is supposed to have our RV at 4 PM EST and thats the word he got this morning.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 49

from another source...

08-09-2013-Guru Tony TNT-The global reset has started. Austraila and two other countries are already done and another couple of countries are rving around 11 EST morning and the USA is supposed to have our RV at 4 PM EST and thats the word he got this morning.

I'm ready. Eventually it'll happen. Ya never know. Stay positive. I'm sure the others will beat ya up on this.

from another source...

Why does the owner of this site continue to let Luigi1 post this crap on here?!? It's meaningless and just causes the newbies to go purchase more dinar that they may or may not be able to afford! It's sad that we cannot take a vote as members on weather or not to continue to let these guys constantly post this kind of crap on here! I guess that the site owner continues to let this stuff be posted because it drives viewers to his or her site which allows them to make more money. It's just sad that that is more important to them then the general welfare of the members.... 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

HOT HOT HOT....

Guru TerryK has phones ringing off the hook non stop left and right. So much intel coming in at one time.His phone lines overheated and went down due to the overload.

Really dude, really???

Edited by Choppermike
  • Upvote 1

Rumor section B one.. Calm down. Go to the News portion of the site if you don't want read rumors.

quote name="B one" post="1237037" timestamp="1376067297"]

Why does the owner of this site continue to let Luigi1 post this crap on here?!? It's meaningless and just causes the newbies to go purchase more dinar that they may or may not be able to afford! It's sad that we cannot take a vote as members on weather or not to continue to let these guys constantly post this kind of crap on here! I guess that the site owner continues to let this stuff be posted because it drives viewers to his or her site which allows them to make more money. It's just sad that that is more important to them then the general welfare of the members....

• Upvote 4

Man Luigi, 16 neg's! I gave you a +1 to ease your misery. :lol: I understand where the DV'ers are coming from though, this hype from the gu-wrongs gets tiresome, I guess we should just view it as entertainment.

Dude, I'm sure Adam stays busy and has better things to do than to monitor this stuff. Expect any kind of rumor and b.s. from the 'rum(hiccup)or' mill. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1