Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EYES that tell a story...so funny!

DinarMillionaire

When I open this video and saw those huge eyes, I said self, put down your coffee.....O my gosh!!!!  that was too funny!!! Still laughing, what a morning laugh.  Thanks DinarMillionaire.  I wonder how her jaws feels.  :lol:  :D

if she was wearing a mouthpiece, she would have bitten through it IMO Pattyangel.....

but here's the $64,000.00 question what did her eyes look like when her husband posted this on YOUTUBE !!! LMBO  :lol:

if looks could kill maybe

• Upvote 3

if she was wearing a mouthpiece, she would have bitten through it IMO Pattyangel.....

but here's the $64,000.00 question what did her eyes look like when her husband posted this on YOUTUBE !!! LMBO  :lol:

if looks could kill maybe

I'm still laughing :D   EagleEye, I have to agree with you on the mouthpiece.  I use a dental guard at night, cause I grind my baby whites,  I can't imagine her not wearing one, her mouth would hurt. 

• Upvote 1

Funny, I thought that was normal - that is the look of all my passengers when we go up for a flight.

***///

Same look when hangin' out the side of a plane taking aerial photos,

only to find after landing the harness was NOT hooked !

(and no, did not have on a parachute :eek: !)

Ah, yes.... sure miss the good 'ol primitive days before technology..... :P

• Upvote 2