Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...the cat will be let out of the bag today.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-09-2013-Guru TNT Tony-I have been trying to keep this a secret...Fridays call will be the best ever...I think I will have to get up early...If I were you I would get a good nights rest.

Luigi says...Are you faint of heart or have a weak heart? Do not tune in...for the life you save may be your own.

Dont shoot me...I am only the messenger.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 31

You're only the Messenger.... Ok... Theoretically correct... But if you keep reporting stuff from a notorious liar and fraudster  who has always been wrong ( to put it mildly) and whose own motto really seems to be " the bigger the lie, the more they believe"...If you keep reporting all that .... knowing all that... Then you are undoubtedly  an accessory to the crime.

I  could  give you the benefit of the doubt by saying that it might be that you have not realized that so far.... But I guess that would be offensive   so I won't say it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 9

from another source...

08-09-2013-Guru TNT Tony-I have been trying to keep this a secret...Fridays call will be the best ever...I think I will have to get up early...If I were you I would get a good nights rest.

Luigi says...Are you faint of heart or have a weak heart? Do not tune in...for the life you save may be your own.

Dont shoot me...I am only the messenger.

Cool...this will be the one the feds use to nail his @ss to the wall with.

I bet the FBI is waiting for this one with a dozen recorders warming up.

He has found a way to get GOI and CBI high level contacts with the latest scoop...stay tuned...today at 10 PST...Blogtalk radio.

This is going to be too easy.

• Upvote 3

You're only the Messenger.... Ok... Theoretically correct... But if you keep reporting stuff from a notorious liar and fraudster  who has always been wrong ( to put it mildly) and whose own motto really seems to be " the bigger the lie, the more they believe"...If you keep reporting all that .... knowing all that... Then you are undoubtedly  an accessory to the crime.

I  could  give you the benefit of the doubt by saying that it might be that you have not realized that so far.... But I guess that would be offensive   so I won't say it.

Your right on this umBertino.  But he does make me smile with his continued persistency ;)

• Upvote 4

Let me borrow a phrase from Bill Oreilley...

I report...you decide.

I don't want to sound arrogant ( I apologize if I sound that way by using "we")... We did ( decide).

Not that much to decide on . Not that hard either. You already gave us lots of material for us to decide.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you don't like rumors why do you keep coming to the rumors section? It's funny how many people ***** about how whorindous a rumor is in the RUMORS section!!! Geeeeeeez keep em coming Luigi. That's why these animals are here!!

• Upvote 2