Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

hammer911

Drunken Dwarves.

:bravo:  :backflip:  Your killing me...lol

We can't know what they are saying since we have a communication gap of translation.  Just do the deleting of the zeros project and we will see exactly what they are going to do.  If they don't proceed and they hold off we just wait longer.  I'm all for moving ahead.  Let's do it ya drunken dwarves.

• Upvote 2

There is a positive to this IQD RV vs. LOP.  I believe Kuwait actually did an RI. This is not what the CBI articles describe especially when they mention Turkey, but if you want hope or something else to grab hold of - there ya go!

I could be wrong on Kuwait.

• Upvote 1

What tlar says isnt even true.....

Nominal value/nominal rate is the face value.....

Not the .00086.....

Funny how only the gurus say that its not what Iraq is trying to do, but yet the CBI is saying thats what deleting the zeros is....

noting that Iraq is not the only country to delete zeros from its currency, the preceding example States Turkey and Lebanon have succeeded bestWhen the economic situation resolution deleted zeros from their currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157228-shammari-calls-to-set-a-date-to-reset-the-iraqi-currency/#ixzz2bPoeXt9V

You cant misinterpret that lol......

I can if I want. It's a free country lol.....

Hey Keep...did you see my question about the theory why they mention Turkey and Lebanon in these articles? There are those postulating on what they obviously feel is credible information that those two nations are used to show the same outcome through a different process. Any thoughts?

Is it possible they issue new currency and don't honor the current currency? I have all 25k notes. If they pull them in off the streets and destroy them, issue new currency, could it be possible my money is worthless and I loose it all?? Someone more understanding of this please help me calm my nerves.

Is it possible they issue new currency and don't honor the current currency? I have all 25k notes. If they pull them in off the streets and destroy them, issue new currency, could it be possible my money is worthless and I loose it all?? Someone more understanding of this please help me calm my nerves.

no

worst case scenario you break even minus broker fees

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Posted on: 08/07/2013 19:24:15

For some reason, it will not post the article !!!!

With: spokesman called white parliamentary bloc Kazem Al-Shammari to make an appointment to reset the Iraqi currency.

Al-Shammari said in a press statement, received a "news the future," a copy of it, that "the high volume of reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tons of gold bullion, and out of Iraq from Chapter VII, make it necessary to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency . "

"The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people and thus contribute to the insurance community and reduce crime and the fight against terrorism."

http://www.mustakbal.net/news.php?id=31530

80 Billion Dollars and 30 long tonnes of gold at the CBI.  Hmmmm!  How about the 80 plus Billion Dollars from the IMF that belongs to Iraq, the Swizz bank accounts from the previous regime that have not been found yet that belongs to Iraq, the stolen fine art since the first liberation of Kuwait until today that belongs to Iraq, the hotels/resorts that the previous regime owned worldwide that belongs to Iraq, the undiscovered metals, precious stones that belongs to Iraq, and...  Too much to list.  When this thing hits, the whole world will wonder why this thing took so long.  Thanks for your find and post.  GLTY and all.  Go RV.

• Upvote 2

I would encourage you to read the CBI law..annex a,articles 32 thru 36..it might answer your question or it might raise more questions but definately worth reading.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Zig.  How have you been?  Nice to see you also partner.  :)  I've decided to come out of the wood-works again since I believe that we are close to this tremendous event now.  GLTY and All.  Go RV.  :)

Glad to have you back, I always appreciated your thoughts and insights.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IF there were to be an RV of the magnitude that deleting the 3 Leading zeros  business in Iraq would be crippled.! The smallest note is a 50 which would be $43 in value. They would need a boatload of 1,5,and 10s and coins  instantly ..Could they have printed them ? Possibly, but that would have been the best kept secret since WWII!

IF there were to be an RV of the magnitude that deleting the 3 Leading zeros  business in Iraq would be crippled.! The smallest note is a 50 which would be $43 in value. They would need a boatload of 1,5,and 10s and coins  instantly ..Could they have printed them ? Possibly, but that would have been the best kept secret since WWII!

I think JFKs assasination was a pretty well kept secret also.

IMO, they already have the lower denoms on the streets of Iraq, the US Dollar, taking the magnitude of the RV into consideration.  They would carry both currencies in parallel.  Bank accounts are a must for every citizen and a cap on the amount allowed to withdraw daily until the lower denoms can be distributed accordingly for dedolarization to take place.  JMO.  GLTY and All.  Go RV,

• Upvote 2

The CBI had said in August that it planned to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar to facilitate financial transactions made through cash. among the difficulties faced by Iraq if it wanted to delete the zeros of the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market is then discarded and replaced with a new currency.

Now if in fact they delete the zero's in August and begin to facilitate financial transactions made through cash, and delete the zero's of the dinar, pulling out 30 trillion circulation in the Iraqi market and replace it with new currency, they are behind the eight ball.  Why?  If they are printing new currency they have not applied for a new ISO code, which takes at least 3 months to apply for it and publish it.  So far in August has not happened.  Which is good for us if they are beginning the change up.   So it is possible they do have dinar of smaller denoms printed.  There have been rumors they have smaller denoms and coins printed in the currency we hold somewhere in the CBI.  

I will also remind you generally the protocal is not to redominate during an election year, which is coming up.  Maliki is planning to run for a third term, I am sure he is reluctant to go in the direction of an RD until after, maybe even a year later.  Of course it depends on those who win the election how it goes down.  

So what could they do?  They could bring up the exchange rate, they could float it, distribute those old lower denoms and or newly printed ones down in their basement, which still have the same ISO code.  Pull in the 3 zero's or take the 3 0's off the face value.  Then after the election change the currency, RD.

However, there is also a possibility we will see a new ISO code in August, that being the beginning of the process.  In a nutshull, if this article is stating they are beginning the deletion of zero's we will know very soon how this is going to happen, one way or another.  I hope it goes our way.  I think we will find out very soon if anything this article is stating is true.

• Upvote 3

IMO, they already have the lower denoms on the streets of Iraq, the US Dollar, taking the magnitude of the RV into consideration.  They would carry both currencies in parallel.  Bank accounts are a must for every citizen and a cap on the amount allowed to withdraw daily until the lower denoms can be distributed accordingly for dedolarization to take place.  JMO.  GLTY and All.  Go RV,

I don't think there would be enough US ones and fives to support daily needs . PLUS would need US coins... Some how I am getting the impression that some people here think that since oil sales are made in dollars that Iraq is paid in physical US currency. That is not true, Oil sales are electronic transfers..  IF the CBI wants physical dollars  it must buy them from the FED and pay to have them shipped .. They have probably been doing that since they opened the "cash window"  BUT I  would guess that they imported the larger denoms  not 1s and 5s!.

You guys need to accept deleting three zeroes for what it's always been. Trying to change it, redefine words, is working backwards.

How can people still argue basic currency terms?

There's hundreds of deleting three zeroes that describe a lop every single time, but yet some cant accept its meaning? Blows me away

No one wants it to happen and it certainly could rv. No doubt in my mind at all. But when we have a file 10 inches thick with context and repetition, at this point you must not want to accept it.

I

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Dreamin' is still free, Bro...! :twothumbs:

Wishing can make it so... Just ask JAMBI...!

Mekka Lekka Hi,

Mecca Hiney Ho...! :wave:  :ph34r: 

In my dream ,I earn 3-5X my investment.During the REM cycle I need a dumptruck and during the ocasional nightmare a huge crowd of the poorest Iraqi people are celebrating an attack on the infidels. In the pockets even at their own expense. I wake up before the exchange windows close,then go to DV for some reality because you deserve to max out. I also think many of you could hold various "series" licences because you've self educated with open minds. Should be mandatory reading.Max out Sgt. Sir. Max out all.

This is something that's a fact. You can't argue something that's a fact. A definition has solid meaning.

If you want speculate go ahead, but arguing about a definition it's absurd. Accept it as a possibility and move on

People get called lopsters just because they know what a lop is. Childish

There are some ruthless ones who will come here everyday and tell you a rv can't happen. Those should take some rath. But understanding and explaining a definition makes no one a lopster . Just makes you look like amateur who bought dinar on isle 5 of a flea market. Arguing about the word "the", is the equivalency

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1