Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Break through in "delete the zeroes" translation???

I really hope this is correct Hairball!  That would make everyone's day I'm sure.   :twothumbs:

Try it for yourself....don't just take my word for it. Go to dictionary.com and follow the steps I took above. You will clearly see the translation come back as "leading zeroes"...

interesting ..... but that what I always thought it meant .

+1

I know some of us have always thought that but there are those on here who really don't know and are on the fence about LOP vs. RV. I hope this settles it once and for all!!!

• Upvote 5

Rv in Arab actually means lop and lop actually means rv. great find

Come on man! That's the best you can do? Make a joke? Really? I was hoping you would tell me where I'm wrong. I am open to the possibility that I am, I was just hoping you could show me how...

• Upvote 6

Come on man! That's the best you can do? Make a joke? Really? I was hoping you would tell me where I'm wrong. I am open to the possibility that I am, I was just hoping you could show me how...

your not wrong....your so right! Lets just leave it at that.

How are sales doing this week?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

There is so much context that's been giving towards deleting three zeroes and your looking at a translator software and somehow there's a breakthrough?

Nothing better than good ole American advertising. Hope the sales pick up soon for you. I want to help you guys sell some dinar too.

Deleting three zeroes is a rv. Sounds sweet and believable. Now go make some money

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

There is so much context that's been giving towards deleting three zeroes and your looking at a translator software and somehow there's a breakthrough?

Nothing better than good ole American advertising. Hope the sales pick up soon for you. I want to help you guys sell some dinar too.

Deleting three zeroes is a rv. Sounds sweet and believable. Now go make some money

You can infer all you want that I'm some kind of "pumper" or whatever Sand...but you're wrong. You would think someone not totally bent on one outcome could say something like "Oh wow...That's interesting...." or something other than what you've posted here. All I did was think of a different way to find out the meaning of the phrase and posted the results....that's it! The results speak for themselves Sand...I took the phrase that's been in EVERY article and translated not just the word to English but it's Arabic meaning and you think I'm "pumping"...ha! What a joke!

• Upvote 14