Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mahma Khalil calls for central bank currency restructuring project

Mahma Khalil calls for central bank currency restructuring project

August 8, 2013 in economic

Baghdad: News Network Iraq - called for the Committee on the economy and investment parliamentary Central Bank of Iraq, the need to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency after the available suitable ground and out of Iraq from Chapter VII, and its economy is expected benefits and results of salvation from the penalty of the Security Council imposed on him previously.  This came on the tongue of the Commission's decision Attorney Khalil Mahma, in the presence of the members of the economy and the investment that the central bank to start a restructuring of the currency being a purely economic issue.  He added MP Khalil said the Iraqi constitution between the need to change and delete currency are required by the economic situation of the country, and the public benefit, calling the parliament and the government to support the identity of the country's economic, expecting to see budgets next increase and prosperity after the entry of investment companies to Iraq, noting that Iraq is not the only country the deletion of zeros from its currency Vsbaktna countries, for example, Turkey and Lebanon has succeeded the stability of the economic situation when deleted zeros from their currency. said MP Khalil that the project to delete the zeros Old and the objections of the Central Bank and the Iraqi government demanded to wait until the provision of appropriate time and after coming out of Chapter VII each justifications and arguments over the implementation of this project., in turn, criticized member Committee Alaguetasidih the MP Abdul Hussein Abtan delay in the implementation of the said project and the survival of the zeros of the Iraqi currency and is not reasonable to have reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and $ 76 billion to now dealing in the thousands.  It is worth mentioning was the Iraqi Central Bank said in August / last August that he plans to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar to facilitate financial transactions carried out through cash in most cases. Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they wanted to embark on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://aliraqnews.com/category/%2525D8%2525A7%2525D9%252582%2525D8%2525AA%2525D8%2525B5%2525D8%2525A7%2525D8%2525AF%2525D9%25258A%2525D8%2525A9/%26biw%3D1088%26bih%3D479&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://aliraqnews.com/2013/08/%25D9%2585%25D8%25AD%25D9%2585%25D8%25A7-%25D8%25AE%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D9%2584-%25D9%258A%25D8%25B7%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A-%25D8%25A8%25D9%2585%25D8%25B4%25D8%25B1%25D9%2588%25D8%25B9-%25D9%2587/&usg=ALkJrhhr8jdlxFTQY5f-44i9GyN0-Gzw-g

• Upvote 1

here we are again ------->  the need too change and delete the currency , - the restructuring of the currency an economic issue ,  ---- but we see that this guy is saying to delete the old zero`s ,   and bring out new  ,  then he states  the survival  of the zero`s  ,, what I am trying to say here is ... it looks like lifting zero`s , off the streets , at the same time letting the new notes come out,   with the survival of zero`s <----- I am really inclined to believe they are saying the 1 to 1  ratio will be the go rate of exchange ,   ---------------  heck  just me thinking  I don`t really have a good insider idea , but they keep hitting the OTHER COUNTRIES DEAL,   survival of zero`s might mean -------  keeping the zero`s working , but at the crappy l  o  p  state  ...........   come on Iraqi lawyers , push for a straight across 1 too 1 swap  , and bring out the new notes  --------- no dang bunny ears here :shrug:

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that the propaganda is meant to make the people of Iraq believe that their currency may LOP and therefore be worth less at any time. This is why the citizens exchange their paychecks almost immediately into the USD. Why hold on to a currency poised to lose value? They have been talking this story now for years, and nothing is happening except the streets are clearing of OOO Dinar. But torn damaged small denom notes are circulating! A great strategy to screw their own citizens you must admit.

• Upvote 2

The old lop dance, ugh.  Whenever they mention Turkey, they are talking about a lop.

What are they talking about when they mention Turki"?

Reason for edit: forgot the question mark.

Edited by DWitte

The old lop dance, ugh.  Whenever they mention Turkey, they are talking about a lop.

Zig, I understand what your saying, but what do you think Turki's announcement of a surprise meant ??? Hey everyone SURPRISE you were poor before now you are going to be poorer ....... I'm sticking with being a LOPNOT !!!

Zig, I understand what your saying, but what do you think Turki's announcement of a surprise meant ??? Hey everyone SURPRISE you were poor before now you are going to be poorer ....... I'm sticking with being a LOPNOT !!!

I only pay attention to Turki, everything else is chatter.  What the surprise is?  I hope its a lopnot.