Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about a currency dealer???

bodeen

I recently started a tread about selling my dinar and dong. I received a response via email from Worldwide Collectibles offering to purchase my dinar and dong.. My question is has anyone here done business with this company either buying or selling their dinar?? As mentioned on their website if you're selling X amount of dollars worth they require your DL and SS.. My wife doesn't even have this info...  :P  If anyone has done business with these guys please reply to this post. I need to make a large down payment for my daughters college tuition.. 

Thanks

Jeff

Thanks for the post MIT...  I did google them and found several websites associated with them but not much more..

Im dont know that company but you should google them and see what they have on them. 

As far as your VND you would probably do better just exchanging it back in at your bank. All banks take VND's 

Am I the only one that feels stupid walking into a bank with envelopes full of "that" currency????    :lol:

I have never heard of them.  Can't sell you money back to the dealer(s) you purchased it from?

I would sell it back to the dealer I got it from but they're asking for the same ridiculous info...

Yes I've dealt with them many times and had no problems mostly on e-bay they were fast to get your Dinars to ya.I don't know much about buying from ya.

At least someone here has dealt with them.. According to their email I would have NO problem finding satisfied DV customers. Thanks for the reply mydogz