Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...US banks are now authorized to exchange $11.63 to 1 IQD.

Luigi1

Maybe 11.63 IQD to 1 USD?

That would be doable...

Gives us $ 0.085984 which would be 2 zeros off the rate or 8.5 cents.

It's a little lower than Adams predicted dime rate, but I'd sell some for that.

rvwithme, here is what everyone is talking about and upset about.  over $11 U.S. per 1 dinar.

8-7-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    The  rate is there in the banks down to teller level.   Is today a good day for us to see it? Absolutely.  They are still saying any day.  For the first time today all the banks have the same numbers.  Up until now they had variations of numbers, but today they were the same.  I thought that was significant.  [Are the rates as good as yesterday?  Can you share the VND & IQD rates?]   I can, but you might not believe them!   Over $11 for the IQD and over $2 for the VND and this is the first time all banks have same rates. My gut feeling is it should have already happened.  My info says something happened this morning that should have released this.  We should not be looking for it much longer.  

• Upvote 1

Maybe 11.63 IQD to 1 USD?

That would be doable...

Gives us $ 0.085984 which would be 2 zeros off the rate or 8.5 cents.

It's a little lower than Adams predicted dime rate, but I'd sell some for that.

That would be fantastic. About 85 fold our Capital ( roughly). It'd  be a dream come true for me.

rvwithme, here is what everyone is talking about and upset about.  over $11 U.S. per 1 dinar.

docneedles;

Oh yea, I get it... And I would not object or be upset with $11.63 USD to 1 IQD but I don't see how that's possible unless TPTB are somehow going to monitize the IQD like a mortgage backed security

or other type of otherwise worthless derivative hedge-fund note. If that's the case, "they" could justify any rate they want, even the $21 that was thrown around a few months back.

Since I don't see that happening, I was just putting out the 11.63 iqd to 1 usd scenario as a (slim) possibility.

I thought could this be true until I seen the 11.63 and thought maybe he meant 1.63 and then I thought is this TerryK with a new name :eyebrows:  I will take all this back if it happens.

i ll take it back with you but im sure we pretty safe ..cause this 11.63 is not going down that a way 

I personally he likes to post and get reactions from us because it makes him feel important. I think the best way to deal with a guy like that is not to pay any attention to him and not respond. Just my :twocents:

Sorry: It won't let me edit for some reason:

I personally think he likes to post and get reactions from us because it makes him feel important. I think the best way to deal with a guy like that is not to pay any attention to him and not respond. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

I thought could this be true until I seen the 11.63 and thought maybe he meant 1.63 and then I thought is this TerryK with a new name :eyebrows:  I will take all this back if it happens.

No mistake...TNT Tony made it clear on his Q and A...he's hearing double figures above $10 below $20.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

- You should listen to TNT Tony -

- He has Archived Radio Blogs  - check it out

- He has 8 contacts through out IRAQ confirming a in Country RV -

- Q cards are working in IRAQ and in the USA for purchases -

- He doesn't sound like a Bullshit artist -

_ Gooooo Rvvvv _

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SO HE SAYS !!!!

Edited by lost one