Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Just left td bank...

DesertEagle

Just thought I would share this with everyone, I went to TD bank this morning to add to my sock pile of dinar:twothumbs:, i asked the banker what do you no about the dianr, instantly she says "nothing", (almost like she was trained), then after small talk she says, "don't you worry, i got my dinar". hmmm...... Also the price went up from $21.42 per 25000 to $26 per from just last week. Thats it, nothing to exciting

Funny, I asked a broker what he knew about the dinar, and he not only said, "Nothing!" (faster than I finished the question), but he went a step further and got up from the table and changed the subject just as fast :)... Weird that this is the reaction these days :)....

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

It's still $21 for 25,000 IQD here. Has been for a while. If dealers think they can create buzz by raising the price, they will.

Warka is still about $855/million.

I agree.

At DinarTrade you get 943 Dinar for 1 dollar.

With Warka, the last time I wired money, I got 1175 Dinar per dollar.

Enough difference to help with the taxes.

what is warka and how can i get a million for 855.00

carrie1456, Warka is a bank in Iraq. You can buy IQD if you have an acct with them. There are several threads here in this forum that give you links to open an acct or I think if you just google Warka bank you will get to their site. Also I think dinar speculator has info on how to open an acct.

It's still $21 for 25,000 IQD here. Has been for a while. If dealers think they can create buzz by raising the price, they will.

Warka is still about $855/million.

Where are you buying your Dinars? I buy mine at TDBank and it costs me 117.00 per 100,000. I don't know how much it is per million but it is expensive to buy them there. Thanks.

what is warka and how can i get a million for 855.00

Hi Carrie,

Warka Bank is the largest private bank in Iraq, and we can open accounts in IQD (Iraqi Dinar) and USD (US $). When you send money to be placed in the IQD account it is converted at the CBI rate (roughly 1170 IQD per US$. So, $855 will buy 1 Million IQD, and $1,000 will buy IQD 1,170,000. The funds are kept in digital IQD.

I hope this helps.

RON ;)

Where are you buying your Dinars? I buy mine at TDBank and it costs me 117.00 per 100,000. I don't know how much it is per million but it is expensive to buy them there. Thanks.

Ronbo - you're paying too much. Unless you are only buying small quantities at a time. However, you can do better on eBay. JMO

RON ;)

Ron

I guess thisis just as safe as going throgh a Broker here. who know however the price is right.

If you buy through TD or any bank I don't think you get a good rate. Going through a broker is better, but they too have different rates. Of course they add a mark up, it's a business. I think the "real" rate is the rate you get if you are unfortunate enough to be in Iraq which I believe is somewhere between 840-855USD for 1 mill IQD.

I want this thing to Rv just like everyone else........I am the ultimate optimistic because anyone in their right mind would run like **** from this merry-go-round........In about the last two years the buying price has changed very little but for hope the investment is peanuts so I will stick it out.....The thing that sticks in my mind is all these many times when the Rv is looking us in the eye.....why can you make a phone call and still purchase at basically the same rate as 2 yrs ago!!!!!