Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat 8/7/13

stangernan

Gal's... has Thug ever mentioned that he's pretty

good when he's got his grove on too!!!  :eyebrows: 

king_of_clowns_iphone_5_cover-rad76d48f7

***////

Oh, Hail No, now....!  :lol:  :lmao:  :P

Even if we WERE Lonesome Tonight, we wouldn't be calling THAT for no boo-tay call...! :o  

Uh, uh :shakehead: --- you put THAT back now....! No, no, no..... :(

• Upvote 2

"I have a standing agreement with several contacts in Iraq that will let me know the minute something like that happens. I have a standing commitment to you members to pass that information along as soon as it happens. In other words... if you didn't hear it from me, it didn't happen."

Doesn't get much more bottom line than that!  This is the kind of stuff that makes DV the wonderful place it is.

Adam and Mods - appreciate all you do and bring to the table.

tankdude I totally agree with you! I like it when Adam tells it straight like a chalk line !! no BS  thats all we need here is straight to the point and simple!! We don't need the guru stuff here just Adams bottom line and 1 to 1  thats all we need, thanks tankdude, my best ron    and a Big thanks to Adam and the MODS too!!

• Upvote 1

***////

Oh, Hail No, now....!  :lol:  :lmao:  :P

Even if we WERE Lonesome Tonight, we wouldn't be calling THAT for no boo-tay call...! :o  

Uh, uh :shakehead: --- you put THAT back now....! No, no, no..... :(

b0230.gif

***////

Seriously... look close at that boy.... something's missing now....

should have rolled up a gym sock and dropped it down in there !

dang, we're outta plus+1's...

and he's still outta socks! :P 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Hi Adam, 

this is not a reply but a question I cant seem to get answered.    I have a reserved name in the Seychelles, but have not gotten a response (will I)   Im sitting on my dinar here at home and wondering what I should do.  do I get a bank acct in Belize and send it there (HOW)  or what  I want it out of the US before the RV.  Please help with what and how to do it.  Where do I send it or keep it here? 

thanks  dentalmom9

Hi Adam, 

this is not a reply but a question I cant seem to get answered.    I have a reserved name in the Seychelles, but have not gotten a response (will I)   Im sitting on my dinar here at home and wondering what I should do.  do I get a bank acct in Belize and send it there (HOW)  or what  I want it out of the US before the RV.  Please help with what and how to do it.  Where do I send it or keep it here? 

thanks  dentalmom9

dentalmom....imo, that sounds like a VIP or OSI question to me.  If you go to the VIP/OSI section that question is covered quite well... one I had asked myself... take care dentalmom... or shall we call you the "toothfairy"???   ;)  

• Upvote 1