Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce & Mailman17 Rumor & Opinions 08/07/2013

Randy Koonce & Mailman17 Rumor & Opinions 08/07/2013

Tidbit Rumors & Opinions Post From D. Detectives:

8-6-13 Randy Koonce: There is no in country RV. If the CBI hasn't changed the rate than it hasn't RV'ed. 

Don't be excited about the cards being loaded because they won't do that until it RV's. When the RV hits, you will know it. Are we close? Yes. I think we are in a very good window this week. 

The IMF cannot force the issue & the UN cannot force this unless they signed something when they were let out of Chapter 7. The UN could possibly want to do something with the rate and Iraq probably doesn't want that. All of the stars appear to be lining up. 

Randy Koonce Continues: This week looks good & each week until Sept 2, which is a hard back wall...the pressure will be on. The month of August is a very big month. Do I think we are there? Yes.

We heard the LD's are in the banks & they are hoping to push out the rate to prevent bombings. 

The rate...I absolutely don't care...I think it will be at least over $1.20 because they have to get the dollars off of the streets. 

I feel it needs to come out at $3.41 to meet the budget, but because of the audit there are some things I just don't know. If it comes out low they will have to redo the budget. 

If the dong RV's I think they will probably lop it. I think it is a year out. There is nothing left for them to do to RV, it's just a timing thing. We are in a great spot. This is about to be over.

8-6-13 Mailman17: A RECENT ARTICLE PUT OUT BY THE IMF STATED THEY WERE ADJUSTING 7 COUNTRIES CURRENCIES BASED ON THOSE COUNTRIES FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES ON AUG 1. 

THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. WHY?. IMO..BECAUSE THE DINAR WAS NOT SET YET, AND THAT IS WHY THE IMF IS GETTING PISSED...AND ARE STILL WONDERING THE DELAY FOR IRAQ GOING INTO ART 8. 

YOU HAVE EVERY COMMITTEE IN IRAQ FROM THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE TO ECONOMIC SCREAMING TO ACTIVATE THE RATE. 

AS FAR AS A GLOBAL RESET...NOT A RESET SO MUCH AS ADJUSTMENT OF EACH INDIVIDUAL COUNTRIES OWN CURRENCY BASED ON THEIR OWN RESERVES. 

THAT BEING SAID, I WOULD ASSUME THE 7 COUNTRIES ALONG WITH THE REST WILL NEED A STABLE RATE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, AND THAT IS ALSO WHY I DO NOT BELIEVE A FLOAT IS AN OPTION. 

A STRAIGHT 1-1 LIKE SHABS HAS SAID REPEATEDLY IN THE PAST IS WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TARGET AND THAT IS ALSO WHAT THE IMF WILL USE FOR THEIR FIGURES ON ADJUSTING ALL CURRENCIES. 

THE END OF RAMADAN IS STILL A OPTION, AS IN THE PAST THEY HAVE THROWN MONEY TO THE STREETS DURING THAT TIME. 

TIMING IS ON THEIR SCHEDULE, NOT OURS, BUT I STILL SAY THERE IS NO WAY IN *** THE UNSC WOULD HAVE TAKEN IRAQ OUT OF 7 AND THE IMF TELLING THEM WE ARE READY FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE INTO ART 8 IF THIS WASNT A DONE DEAL. SO..WE WAIT..BUT IMVHO...NOT MUCH LONGER.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

***///

Okay, we'll bite....  good as any out there - and more credible than most. :confused2:

don't say it... we're gonna say it... no!  we're gonna say it..

you're only saying it beause you have a crush on RONSCARPA..

yes we do:

GO RV!  (oh, brother..groan) :rolleyes:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

I did finally hear the word Ramadan is ending and we'll be seeing lot's of action...this was on NYSE this morning...First I have heard anything relating to this. GO R.V.

***///

Seriously...?  :huh:

They finally got tired of talking about how great the economy is under hobummer...? <_<

wow. :mellow:

P.S. --- it wasn't a REUTERS story was it...? <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Sounds Good... and so does some of the other stuff out there, but I just try to take it all with a grain of salt until I see some REAL action. The fact is as of this moment right now there has been no RV.

I think we should start implementing some rules for the gurus to be able to continue providing us with their wonderful information presentation skills, like for every time they call the RV and it doesn't happen then they have to pay us each a dollar... and they have to pay retroactive from the time they began their guru career and started calling RVs left and right lol. Geez! We'd all be rich already. I think that sounds fair... Anyone?