Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - Every Committee In Iraq Is Screaming To Activate The Rate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting An Okie Cartoon Followed By 'Humpday Bytes' With The GEICO Camel - Do The Humpty Hump !

8-6-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   JUST A BRIEF FLY BY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW NOTHING IS WRONG. THERE WERE A DELAY OF A FEW HOURS TODAY PENDING A SIGNATURE NECESSARY FOR FINALIZATION AT A WEST COAST MEETING THAT HAS JUST CONCLUDED AND THE SIGNATURE WAS OBTAINED. THIS BLESSING CAN OCCUR AT ANY TIME NIGHT OR DAY. IT IS ALL IN THE BANKS HANDS PRESENTLY AND WE AWAIT THEIR RELEASE.  

8-6-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THIS WAS SCHEDULED 4 DIFFERENT TIMES TODAY AND NOW IS FINAL----NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT MOMENT IT WILL BE RELEASED (THE BANKS KNOWS).  I AM AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS HOT POTATO DUMPED IN MY LAP.  I CAN NOT DEVULGE ANYMORE PRESENTLY.

8-6-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17    A RECENT ARTICLE PUT OUT BY THE IMF STATED THEY WERE ADJUSTING 7 COUNTRIES CURRENCIES BASED ON THOSE COUNTRIES FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES ON AUG 1. THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. WHY?. IMO..BECAUSE THE DINAR WAS NOT SET YET, AND THAT IS WHY THE IMF IS GETTING PISSED...AND ARE STILL WONDERING THE DELAY FOR IRAQ GOING INTO ART 8. YOU HAVE EVERY COMMITTEE IN IRAQ FROM THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE TO ECONOMIC SCREAMING TO ACTIVATE THE RATE.

8-6-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17   AS FAR AS A GLOBAL RESET...NOT A RESET SO MUCH AS ADJUSTMENT OF EACH INDIVIDUAL COUNTRIES OWN CURRENCY BASED ON THEIR OWN RESERVES. THAT BEING SAID, I WOULD ASSUME THE 7 COUNTRIES ALONG WITH THE REST WILL NEED A STABLE RATE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, AND THAT IS ALSO WHY I DO NOT BELIEVE A FLOAT IS AN OPTION.  A STRAIGHT 1-1 LIKE SHABS HAS SAID REPEATEDLY IN THE PAST IS WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TARGET AND THAT IS ALSO WHAT THE IMF WILL USE FOR THEIR FIGURES ON ADJUSTING ALL CURRENCIES. 

8-6-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17    THE END OF RAMADAN IS STILL A OPTION, AS IN THE PAST THEY HAVE THROWN MONEY TO THE STREETS DURING THAT TIME. TIMING IS ON THEIR SCHEDULE, NOT OURS, BUT I STILL SAY THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THE UNSC WOULD HAVE TAKEN IRAQ OUT OF 7 AND THE IMF TELLING THEM WE ARE READY FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE INTO ART 8 IF THIS WASNT A DONE DEAL. SO..WE WAIT..BUT IMVHO...NOT MUCH LONGER.

• Upvote 5

***///

What needs to be done to relieve CHVIII and get them into CH IX - as some believe that

to be conditions for it to be realized---?

because we already know :

peace will never entirely reign,

the counterfeiters will never stop,

the corruption will always be there,

keeping The People struggling is a great control weapon for use by the evil maliki,

the auctions are the great pacifier & laundering machines of all time - past their prime....

so, what's it gonna take - REALLY..? :confused2:

And, NO, OKIE-DOPEY... not "some signatures on the West Coast" - you tool.

(what a stupid statement!)

Shaddup already ! :angry:

• Upvote 1

Gals... you nailed it!!!  Here Okie... we's got something for ya... your fired!!!  :cowboy2: 

***///

:lol: ...!  If ONLY it were that easy...!

But OKIE-DOPEY has some kind of mystical hold on his ZOMBIES.. :eek:

so, we think you'd better have silver bullets in thet there gun...!

And if all fails, come see 'OlSarge'sGals.... we have wooden stakes, garlic necklaces and

Santaria stuff ...

(we keep it on hand in case SHABS drops into our foxhole without a bottle of Scotch. :P )

love you , SHABS - ! :wave:  :lmao:

Swell to "see" you, RODandSTAFF...! :wub: 

• Upvote 2

***///

:lol: ...!  If ONLY it were that easy...!

But OKIE-DOPEY has some kind of mystical hold on his ZOMBIES.. :eek:

so, we think you'd better have silver bullets in thet there gun...!

And if all fails, come see 'OlSarge'sGals.... we have wooden stakes, garlic necklaces and

Santaria stuff ...

(we keep it on hand in case SHABS drops into our foxhole without a bottle of Scotch. :P )

love you , SHABS - ! :wave:  :lmao:

Swell to "see" you, RODandSTAFF...! :wub: 

You also gals!!!  And we will keep an eye on Shab's... but I don't know what good it'll do... after all, he has a knack for gettin' into things... but hey... we will be there to bail him out... what are friends for!!!   :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 2

My third cousin on my mothers side is waiting for the papers to get to his trailer in GUN BARREL CITY,TX. so he can sign off on this as well.he said the delay is because the papers are coming up through Mexico on a wooden Goat cart and they are stuck at the border because Eric Holder is there trying to get his guns back.Oh,and he said the mexican cart driver had a joint in his pocket so Homeland security shot him in the head.now he is lookin for another cart driver.sorry it's taking so long guys.i will let you know his progress.

• Upvote 5

You also gals!!!  And we will keep an eye on Shab's... but I don't know what good it'll do... after all, he has a knack for gettin' into things... but hey... we will be there to bail him out... what are friends for!!!   :eyebrows: 

***///

He IS one pesky VARMINT !

Kinda like that annoying raccoon that gits in yer trash barrels at night,

ya wanna wring his neck - but he's SO cute !  :lol:

• Upvote 2

I've talked to my Congressman who serves on the Banking Committee. I've talked to a good friend who is in top management for a regional bank. Neither of them know or have heard ANYTHING about the Dinar RV. I wish these "Guru's" could be arrested for spreading all their lies and getting peoples hopes up only to let them down. This is SERIOUS business to those of us who took on this investment. I'm tired of it being toyed with by these FRAUDS!!

• Upvote 1

I've talked to my Congressman who serves on the Banking Committee. I've talked to a good friend who is in top management for a regional bank. Neither of them know or have heard ANYTHING about the Dinar RV. I wish these "Guru's" could be arrested for spreading all their lies and getting peoples hopes up only to let them down. This is SERIOUS business to those of us who took on this investment. I'm tired of it being toyed with by these FRAUDS!!

I do not understand why the so called guru's have not lost their credibility with everyone outside of this forum. They are a joke!

My third cousin on my mothers side is waiting for the papers to get to his trailer in GUN BARREL CITY,TX. so he can sign off on this as well.he said the delay is because the papers are coming up through Mexico on a wooden Goat cart and they are stuck at the border because Eric Holder is there trying to get his guns back.Oh,and he said the mexican cart driver had a joint in his pocket so Homeland security shot him in the head.now he is lookin for another cart driver.sorry it's taking so long guys.i will let you know his progress.

Its easier to believe your post then okies.  

+1 man 

• Upvote 1

Come on everyone laugh its good for you and it helps you relax. Look at it like this these gurus are just like laxitives it can help constipation just need to use properly, so instead of getting upset use it properly and just laugh you will feel a lot better I promise. Go RV

Ok ...Laughing is  certainly healthy... But that's not the point ( just laughing).

There's more to it when it comes to "Gurus" systematically lying for years and years......JMHO..

Edited by umbertino