Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Horrible Racial Beating on FL School Bus

yota691

I have 1st dibs, ,   you can have what ever is left over, , , , , ( 20 minutes from my home )  bus driver would be next. Where's Jackson & Sharpton on this one. I'd bet they won't say a word on this.  How about all of us white honkies protest across the country. ken

thank you Yota,  I wonder why I did not hear about this on the local news,  Gulfport is literally 20 minutes from my home. Ken

Edited by tanalou1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That's what I call cowardly stupidity.  Children who are not being taught morals, self discipline, or guidance at home are school will act like thugs in public.  The driver, like some parents, are physically afraid to intervene.  Even if the driver did grab the thugs and make the stop hurting the child, the next day he would be the one on the carpet for abusing the punks!  

We are living in difficult time.  

• Upvote 8

bulls--t   it's time to step in when it's 3 on 1, my daughter thats right a girl, had to jump in on a fight when it was 3 guys beating 1, all the while the 1 guys "friends" stood around and taped it on their phones, she took 2 of them out, police droped the charges on her when they saw the video. A fight is a fight, but 3 on 1 aint right. Ken

Edited by tanalou1
  • Upvote 4

Doesn't surprise me. This might rub people the wrong way, but---I'm glad I moved away from the Southeast (yes, this type of thing can happen anywhere, but I remember crap like this being fairly common). I do recall being 'politically correct' and very careful with the 'criminal element' (?) was necessary, otherwise certain Political groups and liberal lawyers would tear people apart over unfair treatment (of perpetrators), hence the bus driver's reaction. Some time ago (back east), I worked with lawyers and state law enforcement a few times (a dark past that I'm not going to get into). I still have friends in that business, and it's ridiculous how afraid they are of situations like this and how weak the system has become. Cops don't want a lawsuit or to lose jobs. The bus driver doesn't want to lose his job. The city and school district DEFINITELY doesn't want any lawsuit and parents soon realize it's a no-win. Discipline is gone. Result: The thugs will get a slap on the wrist, see a counselor a few times for anger management, and the beat up kid will have to 'deal with it'. That's about it.

*On a POSITIVE note* :lol: the 1st think I noticed here in the Northwest is that (for the most part, maybe I'm wrong, I dunno), people seem to get along OK and there doesn't seem to be much incident of this. I just don't find many articles or news briefs of 'hate crime' and someone getting 'bumrushed' to pieces. Go figure. :shrug: Now watch one of you pull up a news report and prove me wrong, I don't care.  :lol: Anyway, I don't know the solution folks, maybe you have ideas....a free ice cream at Dairy Queen on a hot day for kids and grown-up's alike? Maybe we can allocate a city fund for that endeavor to keep the peace. :peace:

bulls--t   it's time to step in when it's 3 on 1, my daughter thats right a girl, had to jump in on a fight when it was 3 guys beating 1, all the while the 1 guys "friends" stood around and taped it on their phones, she took 2 of them out, police droped the charges on her when they saw the video. A fight is a fight, but 3 on 1 aint right. Ken

:lol: That's AWESOME! +1 for that and a big pat on the shoulder to your daughter! It's good to know there are a few brave souls out there making a difference!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

What makes me very angry where is Sharpton and Jackson....their mugs would have been all over tv if this had been white in black but not a word when it is black on white....what a bunch of hypocrites including the lame stream media.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Poetic Justice and/or Karma will come to these cowards, punks, bullies, infidels, rejects, lowly informed, disrespectful, inconsiderate, repugnant, unacceptable, vile, ruthless, neglected, lack for life and dignity, degenerates.  That's without a Thesaurus or Dictionary.  What these immature animals have done is set us back a few decades.  Will is get reported?  Not by the main stream media.  I prefer the term, "lame" "creamed" media.  Hopefully, the "Fair and Balanced" TV will give it some air time.

Brain needs recharging.  Peace be to all of you reading this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What makes me very angry where is Sharpton and Jackson....their mugs would have been all over tv if this had been white in black but not a word when it is black on white....what a bunch of hypocrites including the lame stream media.

Yes, exactly...I don't want to venture into uncharted waters and for someone to 'label' me, but yes, you have a point. Jackson went to A&T University in the same city where I once lived (I'll never go back there), and then to 'theological seminary'.  :lol: what a joke. Anyway, over the years he learned how to play the game, proclaim a cause and fleece the system for money and ego (just like any activist/politician).    

Trust me they aren't going to show their faces for this one because it brings no $$. I can't stand them with a passion, and unfortunately they continue to get face time on tv by exploiting the black community. Its amazing that people still follow them. Now back to the video, I can't believe this driver actually sat there and watched this happen to this young man. I don't give a damn if they said I had to call dispatch or not I'm getting in there and breaking that up. If they hit me I'm hitting them back and I'll say well I was defending myself oh well. These 3 cowards can't even fight anyways. The ring leader with that grey shirt, and his followers who only jumped in once they saw the poor kid was not able to defend himself. Why wait until he is getting up to leave the bus. Sickens me. I have a daughter and I have taught her how to defend herself well, (karate lessons etc) I'll be damned as an adult if I sit there and cautiously look over a seat at a child screaming for help. He is just as responsible as those punk wannabe thugs.  

• Upvote 6

You can see the situation building up and about to happen... they are sitting there taunting him and the boy has his head down.

I'll bet you that was going on for a while before the attack... THAT would have been the time to tell the 3 punks to move to the back of the bus!

When the attack happened I sure as he$$ would not be on my radio... I'd be in the middle of them so fast their heads would spin.

I don't care what my "training" said to do... my instincts would take over... I'm not big and tough but when my adenalin kicks in... watch out! Also it would ALL be on camera right? Just try and sue me, haha.

On a side note: my daughter used to tell me of 1 hour nightmare style rides home when we lived in the country in Oregon state in the 90's.

She told me about what the bus drivers would tolerate... I'd call the school... nothing... call the bus company.... nothing.

So one day when I was off from work I got on the bus with her and took the ride and had my husband pick me up on the other end...

didn't need to say a word... but the bullies never bothered my daughter or her friend's again. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

You can see the situation building up and about to happen... they are sitting there taunting him and the boy has his head down.

I'll bet you that was going on for a while before the attack... THAT would have been the time to tell the 3 punks to move to the back of the bus!

When the attack happened I sure as he$$ would not be on my radio... I'd be in the middle of them so fast their heads would spin.

I don't care what my "training" said to do... my instincts would take over... I'm not big and tough but when my adenalin kicks in... watch out! Also it would ALL be on camera right? Just try and sue me, haha.

On a side note: my daughter used to tell me of 1 hour nightmare style rides home when we lived in the country in Oregon state in the 90's.

She told me about what the bus drivers would tolerate... I'd call the school... nothing... call the bus company.... nothing.

So one day when I was off from work I got on the bus with her and took the ride and had my husband pick me up on the other end...

didn't need to say a word... but the bullies never bothered my daughter or her friend's again. :)

You go GURL! :twothumbs: +1

first off i am so disgusted with what i seen on that video..I come from the generation that if you have a problem with someone.YOU take care of it yourself with fists or maybe even a heated back and forth...if you get your but handed to you then hey you got up and went on about the day...I dont want to get into a racial debate with anyone.but i will say this no matter the color keep it one on one and be a man about it,it does not take 3 to do a job..if your man enough to step up and raise your fist's then be man enough to fight like a man! if that  where 3 white kids doing that well it just wouldnt be on here it would be geting blown all over and getting shoved down our throats! i dont care what color those 3 punks where they were wrong and should be delt with swiftly!

hope i didnt offend anyone,but this is still america and im standing up all on my own and saying what i beleave! and no im not racist and i have plenty of friends of all color,and i concider my closest friends to be a brother no matter their color. thanks for letting me vent a lil this just gets me,well you know by now.

Trust me they aren't going to show their faces for this one because it brings no $$. I can't stand them with a passion, and unfortunately they continue to get face time on tv by exploiting the black community. Its amazing that people still follow them. Now back to the video, I can't believe this driver actually sat there and watched this happen to this young man. I don't give a damn if they said I had to call dispatch or not I'm getting in there and breaking that up. If they hit me I'm hitting them back and I'll say well I was defending myself oh well. These 3 cowards can't even fight anyways. The ring leader with that grey shirt, and his followers who only jumped in once they saw the poor kid was not able to defend himself. Why wait until he is getting up to leave the bus. Sickens me. I have a daughter and I have taught her how to defend herself well, (karate lessons etc) I'll be damned as an adult if I sit there and cautiously look over a seat at a child screaming for help. He is just as responsible as those punk wannabe thugs.  

man i read your reply to that video and am 100% agreement!!!!!!! if i were the bus driver i would have slammed on the breaks and broke it up,called the police and pressed charges, i just can't beleave what i saw but sadly things are getting worse. and as far as race hey lawbreakers and punks come in all color's! you rock man. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

***///

After the UHURU movement was given wide berth in that area of Tampa Bay,

resulting from a fearful government after rioters attacked the police,

a kind of superiority and sense of entitlement grew and slowly festered there.

Evil rose up.

Every day on the news you hear any one of a number incidents of break-ins, shootings,

beatings, cop-killings, security guards murdered, drug arrests, homeless wars, drive-by

shootings, rapes, child molestations....

It's a war zone.

We try NEVER to go to the West side of the Bay and if we do, we get the helloutta there

well before dark.

Seniors have no business retiring to St. Petersburg /Clearwater area anymore.

Far too dangerous.

first off i am so disgusted with what i seen on that video..I come from the generation that if you have a problem with someone.YOU take care of it yourself with fists or maybe even a heated back and forth...if you get your but handed to you then hey you got up and went on about the day...I dont want to get into a racial debate with anyone.but i will say this no matter the color keep it one on one and be a man about it,it does not take 3 to do a job..if your man enough to step up and raise your fist's then be man enough to fight like a man! if that  where 3 white kids doing that well it just wouldnt be on here it would be geting blown all over and getting shoved down our throats! i dont care what color those 3 punks where they were wrong and should be delt with swiftly!

hope i didnt offend anyone,but this is still america and im standing up all on my own and saying what i beleave! and no im not racist and i have plenty of friends of all color,and i concider my closest friends to be a brother no matter their color. thanks for letting me vent a lil this just gets me,well you know by now.

man i read your reply to that video and am 100% agreement!!!!!!! if i were the bus driver i would have slammed on the breaks and broke it up,called the police and pressed charges, i just can't beleave what i saw but sadly things are getting worse. and as far as race hey lawbreakers and punks come in all color's! you rock man. :twothumbs:

Thanks brother!  :)

I am not racist at all, I believe everyone should live and let live....but I will also tell the truth as I see it......Black want to fight I groups that way they have the power over another. One on one they more times than not will lose that's why they love the groupie rate. Don't believe research it and see for your self....and don't expect Jessie or Al to say a word its the wrong color.

• Upvote 3

WOW !!!! Does that bring back memorys.  

Yep When I was about that same age I could tell what time a day it was by which 3 black boys was kicking my a$$ at that time.

Its a dreadful way to grow up really. BUT with that being said and please no I dont condone this type of behavior from any race.

About 2 years of it was all it lasted. I learned a trick it was called Fighting back. Children (ALL children) are like a packs of dogs

They will attack you because in numbers they think they are safe. Hurt just one of them back and watch how quick the others back off.

If this kid could have just kicked out caught just one in the ballls He would have most likely still got his butt whooped but it would make them think twice

next time. My method was at first take the a$$ kicking but then hunt them down one at a time and Oh man did I make them pay.

But after a while I enjoyed taking on more then one at a time. As a young man in my neighborhood If black folk seen me coming they would cross the street before

they got to me. But being billy bad A$$ has its drawbacks to. I only had family I did not have friends in my youth . Its hard to make friends when people are afraid of you. 

I got over it by the 70`s my friends by then consisted of blacks, hispanics and southern folk. I would watch the little ones then trying to rise above their pecking order.

see little white kids win there first fight against a older black kid or a hispanic and watch his life change forever.

We have to teach our kids Its ok to fight back. The only thing this no tolerance thing is doing is teaching your kids not to fight back.

The blacks and the hispanics dont pay attention to it. Well why should your kids. Teach them to fight for god sakes and defend themselves instead of  whinning about it.

OOOH THOSE MEAN BLACK BOYS  BOOOO HOOOO  HOOOO

Teach them to kick some a$$ 

I expect alot of negs so please feel free I dont get them often and I could use a few. 

here in california i keep a knife on me at all times.

hahaha damm easy I carry a gun and a knife but I sure wouldnt use them on these little squrts their just kids.

Bullys granted but just youn`uns 

• Upvote 3

I kept getting bullied in 7th grade by an older class man. One day outside of Science class he started his crap in the hallway. I went ballistic and pounded his head off the lockers for about 30 seconds, didn't let up. I had all I could take. I was never bother after that the rest of my high school career.

WM13

WOW !!!! Does that bring back memorys.  

Yep When I was about that same age I could tell what time a day it was by which 3 black boys was kicking my a$$ at that time.

Its a dreadful way to grow up really. BUT with that being said and please no I dont condone this type of behavior from any race.

About 2 years of it was all it lasted. I learned a trick it was called Fighting back. Children (ALL children) are like a packs of dogs

They will attack you because in numbers they think they are safe. Hurt just one of them back and watch how quick the others back off.

If this kid could have just kicked out caught just one in the ballls He would have most likely still got his butt whooped but it would make them think twice

next time. My method was at first take the a$$ kicking but then hunt them down one at a time and Oh man did I make them pay.

But after a while I enjoyed taking on more then one at a time. As a young man in my neighborhood If black folk seen me coming they would cross the street before

they got to me. But being billy bad A$$ has its drawbacks to. I only had family I did not have friends in my youth . Its hard to make friends when people are afraid of you. 

I got over it by the 70`s my friends by then consisted of blacks, hispanics and southern folk. I would watch the little ones then trying to rise above their pecking order.

see little white kids win there first fight against a older black kid or a hispanic and watch his life change forever.

We have to teach our kids Its ok to fight back. The only thing this no tolerance thing is doing is teaching your kids not to fight back.

The blacks and the hispanics dont pay attention to it. Well why should your kids. Teach them to fight for god sakes and defend themselves instead of  whinning about it.

OOOH THOSE MEAN BLACK BOYS  BOOOO HOOOO  HOOOO

Teach them to kick some a$$ 

I expect alot of negs so please feel free I dont get them often and I could use a few. 

hahaha damm easy I carry a gun and a knife but I sure wouldnt use them on these little squrts their just kids.

Bullys granted but just youn`uns 

that's right Dog ,  teach them to stand for themselves it would go along way, I was a jock in school and I found myself fighting for the little guy, I see some one getting there butt handed to them, or if one of my friends who smoked getting hassled by a jock , or just about  anyone who needed help I was there..by the end of my years in school I had friends of all types   

• Upvote 1

That's what I call cowardly stupidity.  Children who are not being taught morals, self discipline, or guidance at home are school will act like thugs in public.  The driver, like some parents, are physically afraid to intervene.  Even if the driver did grab the thugs and make the stop hurting the child, the next day he would be the one on the carpet for abusing the punks!  

We are living in difficult time.  

I would have driven the bus to the police dept. Then armed myself with a Mossberg. This has got to stop. And no one seems to care unless they profit from the attention like weasel Al Sharpton, black bag man Jackson and politically race baiter Obama.