Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

k98nights

Okay. You agree there is contradiction or back and forth jabber of doing it or not doing it. Doesn't that lead you open to which direction this will play out?

Of course it does.....My position is NOT that they are going to lop.....I.wish i knew what they were gonna do. Just pointing out things i feel necessary because there is a lot of confusion on this topic....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

The Deputy former central bank governor, on Tuesday, to begin the

Why is everybody getting all excited over what the FORMER :eyebrows:  central bank governor has to say????Did you get that word "FORMER" meaing he is no longer the Deputy Central Bank Governor... Is he even employed???? :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Because an LOP is is a LOT EASIER than an RV - you cannot argue that, Keep. No way.

How so? Explain.how much easier it is to lop, then to RV.....

Especially when.in.either scenario, you end up with a dinar on par with the USD and your gonna wanna keep that rate stable, and possibly increasebit further.....

Amen!

=============

Keep,

Your statement:

It sounds silly.  Why didnt they RV years ago to solve all these problems?[/size]

Because it goes.both ways.....its not silly.....they could have just as easily lopped as well as RV the currency years ago to get rid of the accountingbissues or to get rid of the larger notes.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

He added that the process of deletion of zeros does not cause a change in the fields or monetary obligations, nor a change in the origin of wealth or income, Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156949-saleh-the-deletion-of-zeros-early-next-year-playing-with-fire/#ixzz2bCWN9kcM   Does anyone still think that deleting the zeros is the RV that all the gurus are claiming??

YES as a matter of fact I STILL DO!

Selah has been talking out of his a$$ and mouth for yrs and you choose him

As your poster child?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank K98 for the post,

I always like seeing the articles former or out of country CBI leadership.

I for one also enjoy an intelligent non-emotional debate.

My point here:

It would seem that Saleh is suggesting he has some type of fore-knowledge of an event and is issuing HIS contary thoughts.

You (the reader) determine their value and make your choices $ accordingly.

I for one am just waiting for Turki's suprise to come to pass.

SOON!

Especially when.in.either scenario, you end up with a dinar on par with the USD and your gonna wanna keep that rate stable, and possibly increasebit further.....

Because it goes.both ways.....its not silly.....they could have just as easily lopped as well as RV the currency years ago to get rid of the accountingbissues or to get rid of the larger notes.....

Keep...you get a lot of hate on these forums...don't get why people take your opinions so personally. We all want to make a profit here, but we also have to use our brains...people can always go to Dinar Peecaps if they have difficulty with the idea that this is a speculation that might not pan out. I hope it does RV...but I'll move on if it doesn't.

• Upvote 4

Keep...you get a lot of hate on these forums...don't get why people take your opinions so personally. We all want to make a profit here, but we also have to use our brains...people can always go to Dinar Peecaps if they have difficulty with the idea that this is a speculation that might not pan out. I hope it does RV...but I'll move on if it doesn't.

Couldn't have said it better myself..... Keep I've said it before... I don't always see eye to eye with your views and opinions, but when I don't you definately make me think and challenge me to not just be a sheep blindly following the group-think. I like having you around.

• Upvote 1

Really....what do you want him to say...."Hey..we are going to RV next month at $3.33 everyone. So load up on Dinar." I take this as good! These people arent going to tell us s***! Spin..Spin..Spin!! If they LOP...there not going to just screw us...they will screw there own people twice. Once when the currency became worthless and then if the LOP it! So.....go ahead and screw your citizens twice!

If I was a citizen...I would like my money in the bank to be worth the same before the war. They owe this to there people!!!

• Upvote 2

Some people call it smoke ,Some call it mirors. Some call it smoke and mirrors . Shabibi called it "PROPAGANDA "

you mean the video where shabbi tells everyone deleting three zeroes is a lop? Clearly seperates the question of rv from rd.

Bad example to make your case from

Yeah propaganda. Now we see why they been educating about deleting three zeroes in the last 600 zero articles.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Easy. An LOP is a neutral event. No need for:

1. Improved economy/finances/banking. It is used when countries are in bad financial shape.

2. No real education program required.

3. No need for worry about corruption/laundering. Nobody makes money, no one wants to counterfeit

4. CBI can do without GOI approval (I think)

5. No real reason to wait ten years to LOP to get rid of hyperinflation that happened 10 - 20 YEARS AGO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you mean the video where shabbi tells everyone deleting three zeroes is a lop? Clearly seperates the question of rv from rd.

Bad example to make your case from

Yeah propaganda. Now we see why they been educating about deleting three zeroes in the last 600 zero articles.

He said " LOTS OF PROPAGANDA" . You can add that to your 600 zero articles

Deleting the zero's means they will print new currency with lower denominations which is a redenomination (x1000) of the new currency.   That's why he stated that no wealth is gained, it has nothing to do with that made up word LOP. 

• Downvote 2

Of course it does.....My position is NOT that they are going to lop.....I.wish i knew what they were gonna do. Just pointing out things i feel necessary because there is a lot of confusion on this topic....

"confusion on this topic" ..........lol they ain't goin make it easy on us