Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State law denies agreement between Maliki and Najafi to the latter's assumption of the presidency of the Republic

yota691

8da21fffae252501014388797075cc11_S.jpg

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Denied a coalition of state law, on Tuesday, an agreement between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi Last spends assume presidency of the Republic, rather than Talabani, noting that the meeting was two weeks ago between Maliki and Najafi.

The MP for the coalition of state law Mohammed Chihod L / Baghdadi News /, said, "Everyone is waiting for the return of President Jalal Talabani, because he is recovering," noting that "the presidency is not vacant, because the Vice President Khodair al shall undertake Talabani."

He added, "There is no truth to conclude an agreement between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi to take the last presidency substitute for Jalal Talabani," stressing "a meeting between Maliki and Najafi two weeks before the reunion on the table for breakfast out of the crisis."

He Chihod that "the differences between the executive and the legislature influenced greatly on the situation in Iraq," adding that "Alqaouat between Maliki and Najafi going to in order to reach solutions to the crisis are, because ending the differences will be reflected on the work of Parliament and the supervisory role to him and the work of the government as well," . The source revealed, on Tuesday, the details of the meeting mainly Minister Nuri al-Maliki and parliament Osama Najafi, at the home of the last two weeks ago, referring to the agreement took place between the two sides on the label Najafi, President of the Republic instead of Talabani, and extend the work of the government and parliament a full year, and to overlook the excesses of Governor Nineveh, while the expectation that these agreements as a prelude to support the prime minister for a third term. Finished / d 21

"There is no truth to conclude an agreement between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi to take the last presidency substitute for Jalal Talabani,"

Of course there is no truth to this...he already promised his support to Barzani for Talibani's position in exchange for Barzani's support of his 3rd term a couple weeks ago! Lol! Boy does he know how to work it or what!!

Buti and I are surmising this is about HCL or something to do with Talabani.  Pretty obvious, I guess.   

Uncirculd, The articles that we're seeing stating the Kurds like Maliki are BS, I heard a report that the gentleman quoted in these articles, wrote letters to the media outlets who released them, stating that what he said was..."if maliki can overturn the three presidencies law, then there's nothing they (the KA) can do",  and that that was twisted by the media to read "we support maliki for a third term".  Just an fyi for you.

Fuad Masum, denies the Kurds support for a third term for the owners and criticizes the inaccuracy of his transfer
Baghdad / follow-up justice - 08/07/2013 - 12:49 p | Hits: 41

Fuad Masum, criticized the head of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc not to "the accuracy of the Iraqi Media Network

In the transfer of his remarks made ​​by them and published in the media related to the network during the past two days. "As he put it, denying support of the Kurds for a third term for the owners, noting that there is an increase in his speech. Said in a statement issued yesterday, citing agency {Euphrates News} that" it is unfortunate start vocabulary and expressions did not I use it as has been deleted what was necessary to highlight and mixing among the many things lacking secretariat professional in maintaining the text. "said I," I did not say that the elections Kirkuk, provided the formation of a coalition government of political forces winning but I said that Kirkuk would Shan other Iraqi provinces necessary to conduct the elections unimpeded, and the privacy of this province to see agreement on the formation of a government or a joint administration for the province of representatives of its components, each according to the electoral entitlement. Vamahafez to block the largest then head of the provincial council after his deputy and the deputy governor. "Said Masum that" for the presidency of the Republic came in the headlines unwillingness of the Kurds in the nomination of an alternative Talabani during the next session and this did not appear in my final, but I said what remained of the current session. "
He said he was "on the renewal of Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister of the Federal Government for a third term told The theme of preventing a key House of Representatives and the ministers to take charge of their duties for more than two issued thereon law of the House of Representatives, and consider the Federal Court now in a suit violating this law to the Constitution, so we await the judgment Federal Court, which provisions are final and binding for all. "
said Masum to I "I said that in the conditions in Iraq do not get any list to contest the parliamentary elections, the majority {50 +1} so the government ahead will be a coalition as well, so Vaketlh that are making the largest number of seats compared to the rest of the parliamentary blocs, is that oozes from the acting prime minister, and other blocks invited to participate in the ministry the right to accept this candidate or not to cooperate with him. And then we must change the filter, and Iraq precedents in it. "
said Masum that "with regard to pensions for members of the Interim National Council and the National Assembly and the first session of the House of Representatives minister did not say 'cut their salaries,' but I said that 'legal right acquired them, can not prejudice to him. "
and that "for the current session and future sessions of the House of Representatives and the Minister and I said 'possible to determine the salary or remuneration or allowances to them, so as not to overheat or negligence. I am with the provision of a decent life decent for ministers and members of the House of Representatives, so do not force them living conditions to consider what is in people's hands. "He infallible that" for counter-terrorism did not carry the community and sole responsibility, but I said, 'It is the responsibility of government, as well as the political blocs and the community. The government is have the tools this confrontation and to address the terrorist operations and drying the sources of terrorism. " said Masum that "for the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government has said 'It's normal now." He infallible regret "extreme not to be the editor accuracy in the transfer statements and intervention editor in the formulation of my statements away from read with regret. "It was much fanfare and political since yesterday about the remarks made ​​by Fuad Masum, relating to the support of the Kurds for a third term for the owners, as he considered the deputies in the Kurdistan Alliance character and does not represent the opinion of the Kurdistan Alliance.

http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=112103