Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer request

KiaKaha

If you wouldn't mind another prayer request, my dear friends...

I got a call this morning from my Mom, her brother passed away yesterday from the c word. I abhor that disease. It took his wife 3 years ago, their father in 1979. He left behind 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. 

Thank you so much.

KK

So much death in my family over the last 4 years.  :(

• Upvote 2

So sorry to hear about your loss. Your posts are so uplifting to me. I hope some of our RV money can help remove the C word from the dictionary. I have lost a few close family to it too. Take care, Jeffrey

• Upvote 1

KK,

I pray for peace and comfort for the family and also God's grace to cover them all.  I pray through all of these, they will come closer to the Lord and the light of truth will shine brightly on all of them in Jesus name.  I also pray that the curse of c will be broken in Jesus name. 

Hugs and love for you :)  Let it be no worry in you and you will have God's peace.

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much, my friends. Where the voice of 2 or more is spoken, prayers will be heard and answered. I know that my Redeemer lives and that His Holy Spirit is able to take away our sorrows and give us the comfort and peace we need. I hope that my family has the same testimony. 

{{{hugs}}} to each of you.

KK

Edited by KiaKaha
  • Upvote 1

KiaKaha I just saw this... I am so sorry for your family's losses... all of them. I am praying for your comfort and peace.

I dunno... maybe I can try to be of help here... this is how I got through the death of someone special to me... after much reflection.

He died of liver cancer... I couldn't wrap my head around it because he was so young... 51 years old.

I brought him to live with me for his last six months... it was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

You know how a baby struggles through labor... sometimes it seems they are hanging on for dear life to stay where they are.

They are so warm and cushy inside of their mama's womb, familiar and comfortable... Then OUT they come! :)

My loved one resisted and then showed so much GRACE when he had to go... to move into the next phase of life.

He actually comforted me and embraced what was happening. He had strong beliefs about the afterlife... that there is more to come.

That analogy gave me comfort, knowing all the love and the joys we have had in this world... it is hard to leave...

but just look at all the love and joy that is ahead for us... he actually came to me in a dream and told me he wasn't dead at all.

He certainly taught me that there is much more ahead of us... he was a brilliant teacher. :)

Huggs To You Kiakaha,

Maggie

• Upvote 1

If you wouldn't mind another prayer request, my dear friends...

I got a call this morning from my Mom, her brother passed away yesterday from the c word. I abhor that disease. It took his wife 3 years ago, their father in 1979. He left behind 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. 

Thank you so much.

KK

So much death in my family over the last 4 years.  :(

You got em