Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Launch The Iraqi Dinar ~ VP of the Economic Commission project to delete the zeros & economic feasibility of the regional climate suitable for launch

supergirl

"At the conclusion of our investigation we join our voices with the demands of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives that calls for the activation of the project to delete the zeros for the benefit of the Iraqi monetary policy and all the Iraqi people, especially the poor and low-income people."

Just my opinon but deleteing the 000's is NOT a good thing!

That makes my dinars much less valuable.

A 1 to 1 revalue means my 1,000,000 dinar is worth a million dollars.

Drop the zeros and that 1,000,000 becomes 1,000.

IF they increase the worth it only means a slight increase in my investment.

Am I wrong?????????????????????

So you will be happy if they drop the 3 000's and your 1,000,000 becomes 1,000 meaning you will receive $1,160.00 dollars huh?

Does not sound good to me! :(

For them to do anything other than talk at this point would be monumental considering Chapter 7 is lifted and the HCL has been pretty much defined by both parties. As far a LOP goes....I'm pretty sure that however they do this thing, it will float upwards till it hits it's true value, just short of them coming out with a 3 + RV. It would be a matter of immediate verses sit and wait for the float. But I seriously can not even imaging them coming out with something as low and as silly as .01. Otherwise they will never get rid of the USD, at least not until the two are at least on equal ground. I believe the question becomes what exactly is the dollar worth....   .86?        :D