Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Launch The Iraqi Dinar ~ VP of the Economic Commission project to delete the zeros & economic feasibility of the regional climate suitable for launch

supergirl

You were privy to the plan?

I can say so was I just as easy as you.

I was there, I've kept in touch with my contacts, plan is to raise the rate then delete.

See?

Easy.

The plan is no secret... It has been in place since 2010. The rate will up to 1000 to 1. Then gradually replace the bills with the new ones. There has not been any mention of dropping the 000's from the rate. just poorly translated articles that are misleading.

• Upvote 1

The plan is no secret... It has been in place since 2010. The rate will up to 1000 to 1. Then gradually replace the bills with the new ones. There has not been any mention of dropping the 000's from the rate. just poorly translated articles that are misleading.

But that is what transpires when countries drop zeros......the 000s come off the exchange rate for the new bills......which doesnt help us at all....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Here are a couple of old articles--I don't have original links and I can't post the links of where I got them due to TOS here:

Thanks Freckled Fuzz

Ok so we were close socal lol....it is a drop in the bucket but I know it has to be approved in the budget before hand.....

Still plenty of time to increase the rate. We know they have some wiggle room here. Earliest I've seen a passed budget is end of February.

Did you see the link.of.next years budget being supposedly approved by end of this year? Not sure i like that for some reason......

No worries They have been saying the same thing every year. Always ends up in late February

All the MPs chatter regarding this does bother me. Many are jockeying for power with the success or failure

of the CBIs plan whatever it truly is.

Did you see the link.of.next years budget being supposedly approved by end of this year? Not sure i like that for some reason......

No worries They have been saying the same thing every year. Always ends up in late FebruaryAll the MPs chatter regarding this does bother me. Many are jockeying for power with the success or failureof the CBIs plan whatever it truly is.

Only thing that bothers me is if they do get it approved before years end they would still have time to apply for an ISO code to put this plan in motion beginning of the year.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well cause there is so much confusion about it and I just want the truth to be heard by the many new comers to this investment so they dont get the wrong idea....

Also its because its really one of the only things talked about coming out of Iraq about the currency and of course I wanna stay updated as to any new direction they might be taking.....

Keep,

You assume you speak the truth. Yet what you are doing is just repeating your interpretation of things based on your viewpoints. Your interpretations and opinions are not factual truths and might be just as misleading as Okie and Terry K. You say you don’t want the many new comers to get the wrong idea, yet the truth is you could very well be the one giving the new comers a wrong idea too. You, quite honestly, do not know what they are reporting. You only think you know based on what you think they are stating. Like the rest of us, including Okie, you in fact have no facts.

Also, there is much more coming out of Iraq regarding their currency. One thing that has not come out of Iraq, however, is a new ISO code. How about sharing your thoughts about what is currently going on with Turki; not Turkey but Turki. Yes, he had or has much to do with the currency and things are changing. This possible change could have something to do with the currency as Turki now holds or had held a fairly high position in the CBI. Perhaps if you could expand your expertise with other conversations your credibility could also expand.

I understand you might be trying to help others and it is possible Okie feels he is doing the same thing.    

Not slamming you Keep; I'm trying to help. In the past I was glad to have had your educated outlook and opposing views for balance. Yet today it seems your past educated views have become somewhat myopic when this process really could still go several directions. 

Edited by BelievingInTheBest
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep,

You assume you speak the truth. Yet what you are doing is just repeating your interpretation of things based on your viewpoints. Your interpretations and opinions are not factual truths and might be just as misleading as Okie and Terry K. You say you don’t want the many new comers to get the wrong idea, yet the truth is you could very well be the one giving the new comers a wrong idea too. You, quite honestly, do not know what they are reporting. You only think you know based on what you think they are stating. Like the rest of us, including Okie, you in fact have no facts.

Also, there is much more coming out of Iraq regarding their currency. One thing that has not come out of Iraq, however, is a new ISO code. How about sharing your thoughts about what is currently going on with Turki; not Turkey but Turki. Yes, he had or has much to do with the currency and things are changing. This possible change could have something to do with the currency as Turki now holds or had held a fairly high position in the CBI. Perhaps if you could expand your expertise with other conversations your credibility could also expand.

I understand you might be trying to help others and it is possible Okie feels he is doing the same thing.    

Not slamming you Keep; I'm trying to help. In the past I was glad to have had your educated outlook and opposing views for balance. Yet today it seems your past educated views have become somewhat myopic when this process really could still go several directions. 

Keep repeatedly says, noone knows what will happen, however based on the articles and past proactice, descriptions and verbiage of other countries..it appears they are describing a LOP or something not good for us as investors.....geesh!

• Upvote 3

Keep,

I wish that my "opinions and viewpoints" were based off interpretations that could mean different things but they arent. My statements are based on fact.....the facts of what the CBI is saying they will do. Redenominating by removing the zeros off the currency is by no means any sort of revaluation of the bills we hold. And its not just "removing the larger bills from circulation" either. All this is based off articles coming straight from the CBI and from past historical facts. If you have been reading these deleting the zeros articles as long as I have, and collectively put all the information together, what Im saying is far from misleading.  When they are complaining about needing to reduce the money supply, replacing the entire currency, giving a 1000 old for 1 new exchange ratio and specifically referrencing other countries that did the same, there is very little room for "misleading interpretation". Not to mention no central bank is going to publicly advertise the largest currency appreciation in history.

Now Im not sitting saying that this is whats going to happen, or that the CBI has to lop, or that they dont have any other options because they do. They could easily move the rate up now to around 4 or 500 to 1USD because of the reserves they have built up. But they have not really mentioned any change other then lopping the current currency. Yes, they have not applied for or announced a new ISO code which still gives hope that they might not even go through with this plan. And I hope that it stays that way.....the more time that passes, the better chances we have of them simply moving the rate up gradually.

As far as Turki goes, he is simply a replacement for Shabibi....the CBIs plans of deleting the zeros hasnt changed, just the man in charge. Maybe he doesnt want it to go down that way and I surely will not argue with that. But they are still putting out those zero articles. I dont converse about much else because this is all that matters at this point. Watching CH7, HCL, etc has no importance to me as far as the exchange rate goes....because if they do pull out a new ISO code, none of that even matters for us and what we are all hoping for.

The CBI does have options.....they dont have to remove the zeros....there are other ways of raising the value of the dinar we hold now. But if they approve this plan to remove the zeros, and put out a new ISO code there is pretty much only one direction its going.....right down the crapper....and we will be lucky to break even after fees unless you plan on trying to hold out another 10 years or so for them to reach a 2 to 3 dollar rate.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I will ask again - can anyone provide the actual Arabic phrase that is allegedly being mistranslated so that instead of "delete the zeros" it should be more like "remove from circulation"?  

Strictly from a linguistics perspective, what you're asking is impossible in any language because each language has nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. By phrasing the question the way you did, you assume the issue in translation is the words "zeroes" and "circulation", which it most certainly is not. The issue is concerning the verb "remove" or "delete". But I think I know where you're going with the question and I have wondered the same thing myself. Let me explain what I do to try and make heads or tails of what gets translated.

I go to dictionary.com and find the translation section where it will translate words from English to Arabic and vice-versa. I type in the English words I want translated...in this case let's try "delete the zeroes". What comes back in Arabic is this "حذف الاصفار"/. I then switch the translation from English to Arabic to Arabic to English, copy and paste the Arabic translation, and the translation I get back is astonishing...."leading zeroes"!!! 

I'm going to make an entire post about this very soon!

Strictly from a linguistics perspective, what you're asking is impossible in any language because each language has nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. By phrasing the question the way you did, you assume the issue in translation is the words "zeroes" and "circulation", which it most certainly is not. The issue is concerning the verb "remove" or "delete". But I think I know where you're going with the question and I have wondered the same thing myself. Let me explain what I do to try and make heads or tails of what gets translated.

I go to dictionary.com and find the translation section where it will translate words from English to Arabic and vice-versa. I type in the English words I want translated...in this case let's try "delete the zeroes". What comes back in Arabic is this "حذف الاصفار"/. I then switch the translation from English to Arabic to Arabic to English, copy and paste the Arabic translation, and the translation I get back is astonishing...."leading zeroes"!!! 

I'm going to make an entire post about this very soon!

Wouldn't this be nice. Thanks. 

Keep,

"the facts of what the CBI is saying they will do"  I agree. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut  one reason a lot of us are skeptical is we hear the same type of cr*p daily from gov entities here in the states. Actions not words are verifiable. Until ACTIONS start, WORDS don't mean squat. But I do understand & respect your views, and of course like everyone else I hoping they don't do what they keep saying.  - peace

Edited by caz1104

Keep,

"the facts of what the CBI is saying they will do"  I agree. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut  one reason a lot of us are skeptical is we hear the same type of cr*p daily from gov entities here in the states. Actions not words are verifiable. Until ACTIONS start, WORDS don't mean squat. But I do understand & respect your views, and of course like everyone else I hoping they don't do what they keep saying.  - peace

Besides Iraq thinks dwarves are the problem.

• Upvote 1